sasa

fbi in remove condition???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yes. You will go through biometrics again during Removal of Conditions and then one more time if you go for Citizenship. Hopefully, since they have cleared you already, the next go around would be faster but I don't know for sure. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
i m going to file remove condition in april 2009. and i just got my 2 GC yesterday after long wait for fbi name check .so when i apply in april 2009 for remove condition i will ve to do fbi name check again??!!!

i m asking after the biometric and the interview .is there a wait for fbi name check coz that what happened to me in the 2 year GC and it was long wait !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The first check is usually the longest. The have to verify you are who you say you are and if your name gets a hit that you are NOT that person ( which is usually the slowest part) Once they build that part the next check is mostly to see if there is anything new on you. If there is a new name hit you will go slow but otherwise it should be much quicker

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

I have not changed name because was thinking that FBI name check process would lenghten (my name is rare but husband's is pretty common-and my first name is common). But now, somebody told me that there is no FBI clearance at I-751 stage. I was thinking to get it changed these weeks. But now Sylvia adn Joseph's reply makes me think again. Anybody, knows for sure about the name chack process? Thanks.

The first check is usually the longest. The have to verify you are who you say you are and if your name gets a hit that you are NOT that person ( which is usually the slowest part) Once they build that part the next check is mostly to see if there is anything new on you. If there is a new name hit you will go slow but otherwise it should be much quicker

Karina and Tomy

I have not changed name because was thinking that FBI name check process would lenghten (my name is rare but husband's is pretty common-and my first name is common). But now, somebody told me that there is no FBI clearance at I-751 stage. I was thinking to get it changed these weeks. But now Sylvia adn Joseph's reply makes me think again. Anybody, knows for sure about the name chack process? Thanks.

Hey i am not new,but had some problems trying 2 sign on.Ok i am a yardie i file 2 lift cond in 2009 but just reading all this is making my head spin, it is harder than the 1st stage and my husband and i don't see eye 2 eye on money so now we have separate bank accounts we have the same of everything else and we did our tax return married but separate b/cause he has a problem with paying his bills. I think i need to see more positve out comes on this mb so it can lift me, right now i am feeling pretty bumed :(

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/counter/wPykY5y/]

counter.png

[/url]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.