Europeanboy

Got my conditional resident card, my wife might be pregnant from other man!

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The problem with America is, we subsidize bad behavior. A wife gets bored with her husband, so she divorces him and gets the house, the car, and bank account, the kids, and money every month. If you give people money to do bad things, you can expect more people to do bad things.

If your wife is pregnant and its not yours, and you turn around and give her money, why would she not go and do it again?

May 27, 2009: N-400 Window Opens

June 2, 2008: N-400 Sent

June 3, 2008: N-400 Received at Nebraska Service Center

June 13, 2008: NOA1

June 16, 2008: Biometrics letter

June 24th, 2008: Biometrics Appointment

July 7th, 2008: Called FBI, verified that biometrics check has been completed and returned to USCIS

August 26th, 2008: N-400 Interview Passed

September 18th, 2008: Swearing in, Billings Montana

Send Expedited 14-day passport paperwork???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP the choices you make now will affect you for lifetime. You are bitter and upset now and faced with hard decisions. As you are on removing conditions forum, I understand that it is on of many worries you have now. From what I have seen here people get approved even if they are divorced.

Some of them get approved ahead of many happily married couples with kids.

So I wouldn’t worry about removing the conditions much and look for a long-term solution. Seek counseling, seek God. No one here can advice you as no one knows the whole story. I personally would go to a nearby Christian bible based church and seek for help there. Best of luck to you. S.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
The problem with America is, we subsidize bad behavior. A wife gets bored with her husband, so she divorces him and gets the house, the car, and bank account, the kids, and money every month. If you give people money to do bad things, you can expect more people to do bad things.

Men can claim spousal support too. More than 30 percent of higher-earning spouses are women.

If you're a broke-### loser married to a wealthy woman, you can take her for every penny she's got.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I know in Canada (not sure if that is the case here in the US) you can be held responsible to pay child support if you are the one raising the child even if you know it is not your child and the child still has contact with the other biological parent. I am having a hard time figuring out if you want to stay married if it is your child or not, so I suggest you do some soul searching and decide what you really want and if it is to stay married regardless if the child is yours (that is important to determine) or not.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

If that child turns to be mine I am going to be very happy because I want my own child. I have already accepted the one she has from her previous relationship I love that kid as my own but a second one not mine... It is kind of disrespectful. I am kind of torn. The reason which I am posting for is to find out the consequences IF The child is not mine and how it would affect that my immigration case. You may say that It is selfish to think that way. But the life brings you in situations you have never expected like this one for example. I do want to have my life depending on someone, people are changing and you never know where or when you are going to end up. I have no idea what she may do in future as I had never expected for this situation before happened. Love is love but people changing....

Not really. Friend of mine brought wife from Malasya (met through internet and sent her invitation). She came and got pregnant right away. He is quite wealthy-she is cute with Indian heritage and about 15 years younger. She got temp GC and few weeks later started to call 911 for domestic abuse (he never hit her; but she called 3 times in 2 months and claimed that she is scared for her and kids life). 3 months after her conditions GC, she took child and drove away from their million$ home in her new Hummer (with all money and jewerly (his and hers)). And the battle between lawers has started for custody, alimony, child support. Despite the fact that she got best lawers and he is wealthy-she has got alimony only for 1 year (50% of marriage time). He stopped paying for Hummer-so, it was repossed. He is going to pay child support, of course. When she left right after GC (and left in a very nasty way), he wanted lawers to call immigration to revoke her GC because he felt that she just been waiting for her GC to arrive. But decided not to do so-because anyway she would win the case (they have been living together, have child and she did "great" job with police reports about domestic abuse (I guess, she just backed up her case for I-751). Smart ######.

What i am trying to say-wifes don't really get that much from divorce in real life. Courts have quite fare formula for division of property.

If your wife is pregnant and its not yours, and you turn around and give her money, why would she not go and do it again?

Karina and Tomy

Filed: Timeline
If that child turns to be mine I am going to be very happy because I want my own child. I have already accepted the one she has from her previous relationship I love that kid as my own but a second one not mine... It is kind of disrespectful. I am kind of torn. The reason which I am posting for is to find out the consequences IF The child is not mine and how it would affect that my immigration case. You may say that It is selfish to think that way. But the life brings you in situations you have never expected like this one for example. I do want to have my life depending on someone, people are changing and you never know where or when you are going to end up. I have no idea what she may do in future as I had never expected for this situation before happened. Love is love but people changing....

Already answered. The child will have no effect on your immigration case whatsoever. Are you looking for a reason to divorce her because of her poor choices? If you are, immigration isn't the answer. What is it you want?

Look she disrespected you. You admit that. So, can you forgive her? If you can then you might be right that you are in love with her. If you can't forgive her, then I suspect you can't love her either. Sorry, that is just the way I see it.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.