Dr. A ♥ O

Rice Presses Iraq’s Neighbors to Give It More Support

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am not a big fan of Condoleezza Rice, I think she is one of smartest women in government, she just chose the wrong type of friends. I don’t trust the administration, PERIOD.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx for your input. I am sure many people feel the same way as well. Now how can we focus on a solution.

I am not a big fan of Condoleezza Rice, I think she is one of smartest women in government, she just chose the wrong type of friends. I don’t trust the administration, PERIOD.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Well so be it then to gavel has swung. Anyways how can we focus on a solution for some good discussion about the topic rather then circle the drain with personal *bleh*?

Olivia, you seem to be rather antagonistic here as well. I wouldn't say that was putting it a nice way.

*shrug*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I don't have the energy to keep up with two attacks or further educate on the politics of war. I could try to help members who are stuck on the typical points of misperceptions that lead to the war.

I could help to explain the western model of this war and where it's leads if we stay or if we go and give very valid arguments to both points to help you both make a more educated choice about your words. But getting to that point with either of you, knowing from past points where your bias lies, would be impressive and also a refreshing progressive thinking discussion which I don't feel either of you are ready to face.

The arguments you present are typical in the first stages but getting past it for those who take the opportunity of free speech and free media to only vent about the injustices of the current situation are neither offering a credible solution or vision for what to come. If we could focus on a solution and avoid complaining then I feel this would be more productive use of this thread for whats at stake in the Middle East.

Well since there is nothing constructive to be added further by anyone there is nothing more to discuss.

So...... opinions that don't line up with yours (or the articles that you post) are "attacks," not "educated," "stuck on typical misperceptions," "biased," and not "ready to face" a "refreshing progressive thinking discussion." :rofl:

Olivia -- some of us have already completed our university educations, and are quite well informed on the subjects of history, current events and politics. We're not in here every week with "what we learned in class today" -- many of us have years of experience in these subjects.

When you can back up your points with facts and a well-reasoned argument, instead of lame attempts to insult anyone who doesn't happen to share your opinions, maybe more people will be willing to take you seriously.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
And what is the point of this comment. Please clarify?

Well since there is nothing constructive to be added further by anyone there is nothing more to discuss.

you shouldn't say that just because some people don't agree with what you said earlier

Well, you know how Sarah is.... :whistle:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
They think they are in the right which isn't a position I am aiming for. I could unpack every theory they base their arguments on with literature from the brightest political scientist of our time but this would be an exercise in futility with this crowd. I'm not trying to get in an argument here as much as inform people on current events but the ones that choose to respond are the emotionally impassioned which is challenging for me to manage the antagonist attacks who only see what they select instead of the bigger picture.

You seem to be the one getting awfully emotional.

Anyway, I can't wait to learn who you think "the brightest political scientist of our time" is.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

:thumbs: You're so awesome! This is exactly how you started with me and now you're manipulate it look like it's me who is doing it. If you want enlightening material and facts to back my argument up (which I don't believe is the case) then you may sift through my past posts that have discussed the issue at hand.

When you can back up your points with facts and a well-reasoned argument, instead of lame attempts to insult anyone who doesn't happen to share your opinions, maybe more people will be willing to take you seriously.

How many ppl are the same ppl in here? It's like chasing my tail with the fox running around me.

And what is the point of this comment. Please clarify?

you shouldn't say that just because some people don't agree with what you said earlier

Well, you know how Sarah is.... :whistle:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

What to do in Iraq is one question that makes me want to go and lay in bed and forget about it. It is a freaking mess, we have lost way too many life’s, for what, a lie? Sure Sadam was a manic, but why don’t we go in to other countries with the same track record? What about Saudi Arabia, they violate human rights all the time, because of MONEY, really simple, lots of greedy rich westerns have a lot of money invested in this country. A majority of people in this administration made a killing off this war, always good when you can wage war and become rich in the meantime. Iran, which, if we go with McCain, that would be a concern for me. We need to pull out of Iraq, and regroup. Also it would not hurt to continue to ignore North Korea; this would be a perfect time for him to really plan a nice little welcome to us.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My concern is Syria.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
:thumbs: You're so awesome! This is exactly how you started with me and now you're manipulate it look like it's me who is doing it. If you want enlightening material and facts to back my argument up (which I don't believe is the case) then you may sift through my past posts that have discussed the issue at hand.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please post where I "started with you."

Hint: disagreeing with an article you post, or even laughing at it, is not "starting with you."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.