w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

To beat Obama on popular vote, Hillary needs to win PA by 25 points, WV/KY/PR by 20 points and break even in IN/NC/SD/MT/OR

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

"I am a big believer that she needs either one, the popular or the delegate count,'' in order to make a case for why she should be the nominee, New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine, a Clinton backer, said in an interview.

"Popular vote matters,'' says Steve Grossman, a marketing executive and one of Clinton's top fundraisers. "If there is an opportunity for her to pick up enough popular votes, that is a powerful calling card to the superdelegates to say the will of the people is a split decision.''

To earn that split decision, though, Clinton would need a 25-point victory in Pennsylvania, plus 20-point wins in later contests in West Virginia, Kentucky and Puerto Rico. Even that scenario assumes Clinton, 60, would break even in Indiana, North Carolina, South Dakota, Montana and Oregon -- a prospect that's not at all certain.

More than just big margins, Clinton would need record voter turnout too. In Pennsylvania, she would need a turnout of 2 million, about half the state's registered Democrats; in the 2004 primary, about 800,000 voted.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20080420...rg/aldu9y9lw3ey

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nonsense. The superdelegates don't drink that kool-aid. They get her. They're going to choose Hillary because it was hers to begin with until that johny-come-lately ruined it for her.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Nonsense. The superdelegates don't drink that kool-aid. They get her. They're going to choose Hillary because it was hers to begin with until that johny-come-lately ruined it for her.

Steve,

Are you a Hilliry Supporter? I am confussed. Don't be flip floping

yogi

Filed: Country: Japan
Timeline

Last I checked you had to get people to vote for you before it becomes "yours." As they say in the sports world, "That's why they play the game."

Last I checked you had to get people to vote for you before it becomes "yours." As they say in the sports world, "That's why they play the game."

Its more complicated than that.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

With ya there Stevie...

stevie.gif

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
*Puts on sarcasm glasses*

Ah, now everything is much clearer. Anyone else want a pair?

Phew...I thought for second there I thought I had gotten sucked into a worm hole and ended up in a parallel universe.

It doesn't matter. According to the experts, Sen. Clinton is going to ride this thing all the way to the convention regardless. So, let's enjoy the show because I believe they are correct. Is Sen. McCain dead yet? Oh, I'm waiting on the next big Sen. Obama scandal. Yeah, I love politics.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.