Ta Ta

DENIED at 2. interview

115 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I hope that your SO will be here soon and I will keep you in my prayers :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything happens for a reason. Just hang on. You'll be fine soon.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline
Thanks, I like your " Love like rain....." thoughts. :) And I definitely agree with everything having a reason, even though we may not understand it at the time we go through something..........but in hind sight it becomes clearer.

I think so too. My fiance said to me last night "Jen, take courage. People who take visas easy have other big problems and they fight beaucoup. You and me take time to understand each other good." I love his English, it's so simple but really to the point. It's true, if he had been here in April it would have been too soon and too easy and we would not have had the time to figure out there really important stuff (like how I need to deal with that firey Guinean temper hahaha).

Now, I know we'll never take each other for granted!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks, I like your " Love like rain....." thoughts. :) And I definitely agree with everything having a reason, even though we may not understand it at the time we go through something..........but in hind sight it becomes clearer.

I think so too. My fiance said to me last night "Jen, take courage. People who take visas easy have other big problems and they fight beaucoup. You and me take time to understand each other good." I love his English, it's so simple but really to the point. It's true, if he had been here in April it would have been too soon and too easy and we would not have had the time to figure out there really important stuff (like how I need to deal with that firey Guinean temper hahaha).

Now, I know we'll never take each other for granted!

WanTanNara, I love the way you see things. I agree. We also cherish this time and give thanks for every moment, even though we are 5,000 miles apart. I also love the way my SO simplifies things. I believe this is what attracts me to him. In fact, I love that about the African culture. They have a beautiful way of finding beauty and meaning in every aspect of life, and they realize that all things come from God (or whatever name that corresponds to their Higher Power). I really love that about my guy. Everything happens for a reason and in it's own time. BUT I STILL MISS MY MAN! :crying:

It's been 3 1/2 loooong years to get used to my guys quirks :rolleyes :o

I think I am ready now :mellow::huh:

Before we hobble on a cane :clock:

He knows me very well too :devil:

That's what I'm saying.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I hope to have my " master thesis " alias waiver hardship letter done within 2 month. It should be about 10-20 pages with about 50 supporting

documents.

It will involve going to several doctors to get rechecked for various conditions I have and get a letter to indicate diagnosis, prognosis, plan of

treatment etc.

After proving medical hardship I have to prove financial and family hardship, such as debt, and family strain on my kids should I have to live in S/L.

Also educational and professional hardship.

It will take a lot of running and leg work to lay the foundation for the letter itself. That is the hardest part.

The attorney is easy to work with and we respect each others knowledge of my case.

He complimented my understanding of the issues pertaining our case and put me in the top 5 % of his clients who actually know the problems of their case.

He said most people are unable to even articulate what happened when faced with a waiver.

Hoping by December or January we will have the waiver packet together.

Oh and the attorney, well known for waivers, thought that the reasons given by the embassy for the misrepresentation are ridiculous and that we in the end may not even need one. But just in case it will be ready.

When my SO submits it to the embassy , they will forward it to Accra Ghana where it will remain 6-12 months for adjudication and decision.

Then a 3. interview will take place. He said we have a good hardship case.

Back to patience patience patience ! :clock::rolleyes::)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Omoba, you are the epitome of a "super-woman". I admire your strength and determination to be with the one you love. You have been here supporting so many people here on VJ, and everyone knows who you are in every forum :)

I look forward to the day when you reap all of the rewards that you so desire.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Omoba I've just read your update and am happy you are moving forward. I am saddened that it may take over a year to get him here. When will you be able to go visit again?

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Thank you Stevi :cry:

JJ, I plan to visit either when he has to submit the waiver package in Seneagl ( he MUST fly to Dakar personally, not allowed to DHL it ) , which would be December / January, or I visit him in Sierra Leone in March / April. I also feel I need to be present at the 3. ( !!! ) interview.

So, not sure yet.

Not going to S/L in the 24/7 rainy season with sewer running everywhere in the mud streets. Dry season is much nicer.

We were about to discuss all that when he got very ill with his ear. ( Bleeding from the ear, severe infection, hearing loss and big time pain.)

Now that he is better we can brainstorm on a best time to visit, figuring out what month and which country and build it around the waiver process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.