RobertM

April 14 CSC K-1 filing update

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Woohoo! They cashed the check! Now I can rest easy for the next 2-3 weeks as we wait upon the NOA1. First concrete proof that the package has arrived. :thumbs:

Sent it by Express, Registered mail. USPS website said the package was delivered, but I haven't recieved an email or any other confirmation of this. Guess the extra $2.15 for the Registered mail thing was a waste.... :whistle:

Having the case number in hand will give me some peace of mind as I hunker down for the 6 month+ wait ahead.

Good luck to all you April filers out there!

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Denver CO

Date Filed : 2008-12-04

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-06

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think the green return receipt takes a few days to come back.Mine sent to VSC and received,and check cashed.USPS internet tracking site showed it delivered,and return receipt came about 10 or 11 days later.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Filed on the same day you did.

No response yet. :(

Oh well, I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! :D

Saw your topic, but I didn't wish you luck in it, so belated Good Luck!

I think we will need a lot of luck in our journey (and patience). At least us April Filers know going in that CSC has ground to a hault.

Anyways I hope you all the best. Did you send yours in Express, Regular mail, FedEx or something else? Do you know if it got there and on what day? Mine got there on the 15, so yours should be close behind.

Really makes me glad I did the check thing and not the Money order thing. Gives me at least one solid piece of evidence that the process has started.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Denver CO

Date Filed : 2008-12-04

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-06

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey guys :)

I mailed my packet yesterday priority mail (2-4 days), and recieved a tracking number. Come to see that it was delivered THIS MORNING!!! (It's also lucky that I am not too far from the filing center).

Keep us informed on how you are going, and let's hope that we get the next leg of our lives started before 2009!

-Heather

.png

04/17/2008 K-1 Filed

04/21/2008 NOA1 Receipt

08/27/2008 NOA2!!! (131 days)

10/07/2008 Interview

12/07/2008 Wedding-Finally!

AoS filed 6/22/2009

AoS Approved 10/3/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.