✿Ice Rain✿

SERIOUS QUESTION

36 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I do appreciate this site, is why i asked how they earn here when using this is free.. Would sure watch the advertisement and get product if there is applicable for me, lol..25140pf764kvutm.gif

People, if you appreciate VJ, please show it by clicking on the ads and buying their products.
Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree brother arijit....click the ads sometimes...each click on and wait a about 10 seconds, prior to leaving the ad.., is income for vj/////

also, supported by the following....

strippers for immigration

commies for christ

illegals for citizenship

al gore's global warming troupe

buck's harley shop, madison, wisconsin

chico bail bonds, el segundo, calif...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i agree brother arijit....click the ads sometimes...each click on and wait a about 10 seconds, prior to leaving the ad.., is income for vj/////

Hey brother Almaty! Who's managing them now after you retired? :whistle:

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline

113739b3ktqzdxml.gifi second the motion..lol..112547fp0hs58zaq.gif

--Mae

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it's primarily supported by ewok's vj store. you too can buy a t-shirt with my avatar on it. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

--Mae

:blush: well, i still have a stable of clients, where i act as their agent..i help them get over their past and present..and then book them at the glory-hole strip club..it is a win-win for all.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I do appreciate this site, is why i asked how they earn here when using this is free.. Would sure watch the advertisement and get product if there is applicable for me, lol..25140pf764kvutm.gif

People, if you appreciate VJ, please show it by clicking on the ads and buying their products.

You should buy even if they're not. If you don't then you shouldn't come here.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

noobs never want to help others

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

--Mae

:blush: well, i still have a stable of clients, where i act as their agent..i help them get over their past and present..and then book them at the glory-hole strip club..it is a win-win for all.

Ahhhh, I see :yes:. I was worried that whoever handling the bookings is not doing his job. I guess nobody will ever take your place. You have been "good" to them, aight? :devil:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline

Well in that case, can you tell me how i can buy the "Australian jobs" advertisement and ""k1 visa interview" advertisement im seeing here???????? Unless , you can figure this out for me.118049hw1qtdq2qr.gif

noobs never want to help others

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

--Mae

Ahhhh, I see :yes:. I was worried that whoever handling the bookings is not doing his job. I guess nobody will ever take your place. You have been "good" to them, aight? :devil:

yes, i tried to get brother charles, but he kept getting in the hole...so, i had to take it over again

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline
Does it happen to have dress or skirt?hmmm118046tntehzdkm5.gif

it's primarily supported by ewok's vj store. you too can buy a t-shirt with my avatar on it. :thumbs:

no, the only dresses have bosco on them, they do come pre-stained though. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
Well in that case, can you tell me how i can buy the "Australian jobs" advertisement and ""k1 visa interview" advertisement im seeing here???????? Unless , you can figure this out for

Apply for a job in Aus. Hire the lawyer advertised.

Do your part!!! We all did.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

--Mae

yes, i tried to get brother charles, but he kept getting in the hole...so, i had to take it over again

i tried not to operate in the "red" :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *