Dr. A ♥ O

Any help is needed & a lil good news!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yesterday the I-129F expired for us and Waleed didn't get any of packet 3 turned in. It was a dark day. Does anybody know what happens when the I-129F expires? Also does the I-130 expire in a year from the date of the NOA 1? If so that would mean June-July expiration for us.

Today I was accepted on the Borah Foundation Committee! The Borah Foundation

The committee is made up of 8 faculty and 4 students. The function is to put on an annual symposium of keynote address, or invite a visiting scholar to the University of idaho each academic year. It runs a week long and it's a year commitment for me. The focus is international in scope and considers the causes of war and the conditions for peace. This is really a great oppurtunity for me and will look awesome to the graduate schools I'm applying for!

I'm open to suggestions if anybody has any on who they might like to hear come speak at an event like this.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations!! That sounds very interesting!!!

Unfortunately, I do't know about your immigration questions. Maybe you can file for an extension of the I-129F? All the best to you guys!

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thx! :thumbs:

Congratulations!! That sounds very interesting!!!

Unfortunately, I do't know about your immigration questions. Maybe you can file for an extension of the I-129F? All the best to you guys!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Yesterday the I-129F expired for us and Waleed didn't get any of packet 3 turned in. It was a dark day. Does anybody know what happens when the I-129F expires? Also does the I-130 expire in a year from the date of the NOA 1? If so that would mean June-July expiration for us.

The committee is made up of 8 faculty and 4 students. The function is to put on an annual symposium of keynote address, or invite a visiting scholar to the University of idaho each academic year. It runs a week long and it's a year commitment for me. The focus is international in scope and considers the causes of war and the conditions for peace. This is really a great oppurtunity for me and will look awesome to the graduate schools I'm applying for!

I'm open to suggestions if anybody has any on who they might like to hear come speak at an event like this.

First of all, I heard this Buddhist Monk last night on "Speaking of Faith".

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/

Second, I don't know the answers to your questions about the 129F/130. I Think you should still have time to pursue the 130, as they generally lag a bit behind the 129. I don't know this for sure though.

On a personal note, without knowing the details, ####### Waleed!?

Timeline

I know dark day! But he's tied up in the Egyptian Military unable to get all the documentation and they only sent the request for packet three to us two weeks before the expiration date. Plus the Egyptian Military took his passport so he can't include the copy in the packet and we're under the impression they reject incomplete packets.

On a personal note, without knowing the details, ####### Waleed!?

I'll look into it. We do have budgetary constraints to consider.

Congratulations! If I had a choice, I'd invite Koffi Anan or Nelson Mandela to speak. :)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

As long as he has package 3, then he has time. I don't think they look at the expiration once package 3 has been sent.

Just have him explain the passport situation to the Embassy if you guys are still interested in pursuing marriage

at this point.

How motivated is he?

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I found this on another post:

The 4 months is how long the NOA2 is good for. If you don't send P3 back before that they tend to automatically extend the NOA2, but you will then need to submit new letters of intent to marry. P4 simply consists of a letter which tells you the date and time of the visa interview.

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.