Marlita

Jamaica and the NVC

223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jgay, girl your crazy! haha Well i'm sure you'll hear something on your case by early next week. the Ds230 sont usually take more than a week after they are inputted.

I know how you feel about missing your husband though. Last time I went was Feb and I don't plan on going back til we get an interview so maybe July, maybe August. So it will be 5-6 months that we haven't seen each other. ugh!

Hey girls!

I miss you guys :(

I feel so left behind..but I am so glad youre gettin your men here soon :)

Dont forget me :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

shrewdy..where is ur application ? what office ?

I thought i waited a longtime for an approval..sent it app in April..didn't get approved until August..of course i didn't have VJ then to make me go crazy :)..but hang in there..soon come

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Jgay, girl your crazy! haha Well i'm sure you'll hear something on your case by early next week. the Ds230 sont usually take more than a week after they are inputted.

I know how you feel about missing your husband though. Last time I went was Feb and I don't plan on going back til we get an interview so maybe July, maybe August. So it will be 5-6 months that we haven't seen each other. ugh!

Hey girls!

Everytime I see that you didn't get approved yet i get so upset...you should have been in the same box as me...I am sooo sorry that yours hasn't come yet... :crying: ...at least you will be with your hubby for the summer....that should rekindle the love.... ;) ....by the time you get back you will hear an approval....i'm praying for you....can't forget you...VJ people rock!!!!! :thumbs:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought i waited a longtime for an approval..sent it app in April..didn't get approved until August..of course i didn't have VJ then to make me go crazy :)..but hang in there..soon come

I think the exact same thing. I love VJ; but I think I would've driven myself nuts had I been on here at that time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey girls!

Everytime I see that you didn't get approved yet i get so upset...you should have been in the same box as me...I am sooo sorry that yours hasn't come yet... :crying: ...at least you will be with your hubby for the summer....that should rekindle the love.... ;) ....by the time you get back you will hear an approval....i'm praying for you....can't forget you...VJ people rock!!!!! :thumbs: ...i was reading somewhere here (i think) that you can email the embassy and try to request a date for an interview...am i right...are there only certain circumstances where they will grant you the date you ask for...just wondering...wouldn't mind giving it a shot...

US Embassy:

Filed: Timeline

Hey girls!

Everytime I see that you didn't get approved yet i get so upset...you should have been in the same box as me...I am sooo sorry that yours hasn't come yet... :crying: ...at least you will be with your hubby for the summer....that should rekindle the love.... ;) ....by the time you get back you will hear an approval....i'm praying for you....can't forget you...VJ people rock!!!!! :thumbs: ...i was reading somewhere here (i think) that you can email the embassy and try to request a date for an interview...am i right...are there only certain circumstances where they will grant you the date you ask for...just wondering...wouldn't mind giving it a shot...

Hey Jay --

that was me. I asked if it was POSSIBLE for me to have a date in LATE June....I was shocked when they replied. To be honest, when I had the incident when we went to drop of the DS-230 I asked the lady that came out to help us and I asked here if we turned in the Ds-230 now when would a possible interview date be set. I was just joking when I said, maybe I should ask for a late June date and she said he doesn't hurt to ask. All they can say is NO. Well, it worked out fine for me, my aunt is getting married on June 21st so, I was planning to be in Jamaica then anyway...if not, my SO would be going by himself...but I think that was already selected for many, becuase I know quite a few people with that interview date.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hey girls!

Everytime I see that you didn't get approved yet i get so upset...you should have been in the same box as me...I am sooo sorry that yours hasn't come yet... :crying: ...at least you will be with your hubby for the summer....that should rekindle the love.... ;) ....by the time you get back you will hear an approval....i'm praying for you....can't forget you...VJ people rock!!!!! :thumbs: ...i was reading somewhere here (i think) that you can email the embassy and try to request a date for an interview...am i right...are there only certain circumstances where they will grant you the date you ask for...just wondering...wouldn't mind giving it a shot...tell me about Marlita...when me and hubby don't see each other after a while we get into a lot of stupid little arguments over the phone...its funny though...I think it keeps our relationship going...crazy huh...come on NVC...lets go...I want a case complete and an Interview date NOW... :ranting:

US Embassy:

Timeline

it is at vermont. there are still a handful of us from sept., oct. that are just missing so to say.

thanks kimmy. I hope its soon

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Shrewdie...when you contact USCIS to find out about your petition, what is it that they are saying to you? It is absolutely ridiculous that things are taking so long! They don't even care that they are ruining people's lives....

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Mrs. P.....I'm sorry; but I can't comprehend a word you are saying. All I see is you rubbing the front of Obama's pants. WTH are you doing to the man?????? I swear he smirks when you do it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mrs. P.....I'm sorry; but I can't comprehend a word you are saying. All I see is you rubbing the front of Obama's pants. WTH are you doing to the man?????? I swear he smirks when you do it.

:rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

You see it, Kimmy?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:lol::lol:

For real JG...I almost pissed on myself!!! You know what, I never noticed that until now...on Meez, the thing actually starts out with Hillary and Obama running around my legs in circles trying to get at one another...then Obama catches up to her and kicks her out the picture...and then I pick him up and do the victory dance...but I guess it looks like I'm trying to determine the true value of the family jewels!! :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

i do not know why my post posted some many times....crazy ...:wacko:

US Embassy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.