Marlita

Jamaica and the NVC

223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:jest:

WOO HOO!! CASE COMPETE guys!!!

I called NVC automated line this morning and got the message that my case was completed just TWO days after they logged my DS230!! How super duper fast is that?!

So now I await the interview notification.

How do I find out when I get an interview? Does the NVC line tell me or do I receive something in the mail? I still have not gotten the cheklist forms for the DS230 which has been 2 weeks since they generated them. I am SOOOO excited but nervous at the same time. I really feel Gods work in all of this and now I am thinking I could get a quick interview date too.....back to praying I go.

So where can my husband go in the Mobay area for his free vaccines?

Edited by Marlita

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I called NVC automated line this morning and got the message that my case was completed just TWO days after they logged my DS230!! How super duper fast is that?!

How do I find out when I get an interview? Does the NVC line tell me or do I receive something in the mail? I still have not gotten the cheklist forms for the DS230 which has been 2 weeks since they generated them. I am SOOOO excited but nervous at the same time. I really feel Gods work in all of this and now I am thinking I could get a quick interview date too.....back to praying I go.

May be this number can tell you....202-663-1225.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
The last step of this NVC process has finally come to an end for me... :dance: ....(well if i don't get any RFE of course)...I sent it yesterday express and i checked online and it was delivered and signed by an R.Austin this morning at 10:49am...Now hopefully I can relax for a bit and in the next week or two hear a case complete... :innocent: ...I told my husband he should start looking about going to a free clinic around him so he can get his vaccines up-to-date and he told me there is one like down the hill from him and he would do it before the end of this month...He's not in a hurry...he said he hates needles...(but he has a tattoo...don't really understand that...LOL)...I just feel so happy today... :blush:

are the vaccines the same for every country?

what are some of the vaccines so we can be working on this too.

Can we get them done TOO early?

Thanks!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline
So I checked the DHL NVC tracking and a Jamaica Embassy package was sent out on May 7th...it is currently with a courier in JA on its way to the Embassy.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE - you're on your way.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats, girl. You whizzed through NVC. That is awesome :dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
So I checked the DHL NVC tracking and a Jamaica Embassy package was sent out on May 7th...it is currently with a courier in JA on its way to the Embassy.

How did you get the NVC tracking for DHL???...did the automated system tell you or did you have to speak to a rep to get that info...wow that was fast...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

How did you get the NVC tracking for DHL???...did the automated system tell you or did you have to speak to a rep to get that info...wow that was fast...

Well there was a thread that was started in the NVC forum about tracking packages leaving NVC to the Embassy

Check it out HERE

Timeline
CONGRATS MARLITA :dance::dance::thumbs: Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Marlita...Hubby soon come!! :dancing:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Marlita, the NVC sends your case to the embassy after your interview date is assigned. You will hear a message that your case has been transferred to the US embassy in ...... on this date. It is after you hear this message that you do the DHL tracking.

Good luck

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

I called NVC last night and inquired about the scheduling of interviews. They said that interviews are scheduled the second week of every month for the following month. Not sure how true this is. Maybe some other Yardies can give their input as to when they received notification of their interviews.

The NVC rep said that my case had not been scheduled for May. Well i figured that much....I was more wondering about June dates. So it sounds as if there are still some June dates waiting to get scheduled. So you guys who were approved in April should get these dates. CR1 visas seems to be a a different scheduling system than K1's. Alot of K1's are getting dates at the end of June while CR1 seems to be at the beginning.

Beyond that, I have nothing else to report. Still waiting for an interview date. But I am faithful that God will continue to bless us and I am already on countdown mode with only 8 more weeks til me and my love are togehter. ^_^

Timeline

I just called NVC and spoke to an operator...my case is still not complete...I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get a two day approval...no one is probably looking at my case :crying: ...the operator said I need to give two to four weeks before I hear a case complete....are you kidding me... :crying: ...I hope thats not the case...well i already missed out on hearing an interview date since the second week of May is done...I guess if you get one of those false RFEs its because an officer is reviewing your case before all docs were submitted and thats how some people got a quick approval...If you don't get a false RFE then its still probably sitting on the person's desk who inputted it and who decided not to forward it to an officer yet...I was truly hoping for a July interview and that doesn't seem to be the case...and i really want to see my hubby soon like in July since its approaching over 2mos since the last time I saw him...and i definitely can not afford to go three times in one year (already went in March) if our case has an interview in August or Sept. or whenever...it seems like Jamaica embassy is really backed up...can't complain too much I guess since I am approaching the end...thank God for that...(hopefully with no REAL RFEs of course when my docs do finally get reveiwed)...just felt like writing....bored at work...LOL...but its cut out time now....YEAH!!!!... :dance:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

Jgay, girl your crazy! haha Well i'm sure you'll hear something on your case by early next week. the Ds230 sont usually take more than a week after they are inputted.

I know how you feel about missing your husband though. Last time I went was Feb and I don't plan on going back til we get an interview so maybe July, maybe August. So it will be 5-6 months that we haven't seen each other. ugh!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.