phub11

Royal Mail Delivery Recommendation

82 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

*snuffles*

but I'm on record as saying I hate duvets :(

maybe for crying under, and not sleeping under, I could make an exception...

*trails miserably away*

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
*snuffles*

but I'm on record as saying I hate duvets :(

maybe for crying under, and not sleeping under, I could make an exception...

*trails miserably away*

just can't ever go along with the pack, can you?

First, regular stamps and now a duvet hater! Sheesh, its a wonder you haven't had your ID disabled yet.

Timeline

oh, it was, but I paid off the admin B)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Nah - but they might turn her away at POE for it...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

And stamp-studded duvets? Or divots?! :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I returned packet 3 to the US Embassy in London via Royal Mail "not so" Special Delivery. The tracking says its arrived at its PO BOX and is awaiting collection/delivery. Is this normal? Its been saying that for a few days now

Jan 2006...Met my future fiance whilst in the US

Feb 2006...Began Dating

Aug 2007...Left the US to return to England

Sept 2007...Engaged to my Fiance

Oct 2007...Sent I-29F to USCIS

12th Oct 2007...USCIS receives I-29F

15 Oct 2007...NOA 1 Issued

10 Dec 2007...*touched*

12 Feb 2008...Approved!

05 Mar 2008...Packet 3 received

29 Mar 2008...Packet 3 returned

03 Apr 2008...Medical Exam

09 April 2008...Packet 4 received

25 April 2008...Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

The address you send packet 3 to is not a PO Box, what address did you use? Despite that, I wouldn't worry, the embassy don't really do special delivery properly. They are received by the mailroom, so royal mail never seem to have proof of delivery, but it does get there.

The UK Wiki

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I returned packet 3 to the US Embassy in London via Royal Mail "not so" Special Delivery. The tracking says its arrived at its PO BOX and is awaiting collection/delivery. Is this normal? Its been saying that for a few days now

I sent a package last Monday, I still see that same message on the Royal mail Website too.

Dawny(UK) and Tommy(South Carolina) The Journey Begins!!

- January 17, 2007 - Sent I-129F

- January 23, 2007 - I-129F received at TSC!

- January 30, 2007 - NOA1 sent!

- February 1, 2007 - Touched!

- February 2, 2007 - Cheque cashed by CSC!

- February 5, 2007 - Tommy received NOA1 (Hard copy!) Yay!

- April 5, 2007 - Tommy is coming to me for 12 days yay!! :)

- Impatiently waiting!

- April 27, 2007 - NOA2!! :)

- April 28, 2007 - Touched, oh my!

- May 11, 2007 - NVC receives our stuffs :)

- May 15, 2007 - NVC Sends our stuffs to London, yay! :)

- May 29, 2007 - Packet 3 received.

- June 7 , 2007 - Packet 3 returned to Embassy.

- July 11, 2007 - Received Packet 4.

- August 16, 2007 - Interview at 10AM :)

- March 19, 2008 - Court allows permission to take my daughter to live in the US! :)

- March 31, 2008 - Sent Passports and documents to the Embassy. Waiting for Visas...

- April 10, 2008 - Visas in hand!!! Omgosh!!

- June 23, 2008 - Going home to my man, finally :) POE (ATL)

- 08-08-08 - Wedding :)

- 08-21-10 - 2 year Green Card received! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah. I sent my checklist "special" delivery yesterday, and got the same message too. I recall sending my F1 and J1 visa paperwork via Special Delivery over the years and got simple "delivered" messages the following day. Either Royal Mail has a more detailed tracking system than before, or the Embassy has a more strict mail room policy of signing for stuff. At least I know it's not been lost in the mail!

:lol::lol::lol: @ this thread

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
:star::star::star:

I always send everything special delivery. I keep stacks of the slips you fill out at my desk at work. Whenever I have a few minutes with nothing to do, I fill out the senders details on the slips. I fill out half with my work address and half with my home address, so I have some of both. This really saves time, since I send so many things Special Delivery. I tend to spend a lot of time in the Post Office, but I don't mind, because it gives my something to do on my lunch break. I don't really have much to say to my co-workers so lunch times can be awkward. Sending Special Delivery is a really good way of getting out of the office. I don't have much in common with my co-workers. They are very flamboyant and crazy people. They do not send everything Special Delivery. Sometimes some of the things they send in the post are lost. They say that it's only letters and replaceable, but I say that not sending Special Delivery is like messing with your own LIFE.

The UK Wiki

Timeline

I always send everything special delivery. I keep stacks of the slips you fill out at my desk at work. Whenever I have a few minutes with nothing to do, I fill out the senders details on the slips. I fill out half with my work address and half with my home address, so I have some of both. This really saves time, since I send so many things Special Delivery. I tend to spend a lot of time in the Post Office, but I don't mind, because it gives my something to do on my lunch break. I don't really have much to say to my co-workers so lunch times can be awkward. Sending Special Delivery is a really good way of getting out of the office. I don't have much in common with my co-workers. They are very flamboyant and crazy people. They do not send everything Special Delivery. Sometimes some of the things they send in the post are lost. They say that it's only letters and replaceable, but I say that not sending Special Delivery is like messing with your own LIFE.

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.