VCM

has any1 got any reply.......

12 posts in this topic

has any1 heard anything from the embassy or the nvc........have u got any reply.......

i got my noa2 on the 12 of mar.......still haven't heard anything from both the embassy or the nvc.........it has being 16 days n m sure that my case must have being sent to the embassy.........

what do u think..........my husband says you can call the nvc after 90 days as stated on the noa2.....

will i hear from the embassy after 90 days is it true.........90 days means 3 months.....duh..........

god m tired of this separation...just cant do any more.......its killing me........ :crying:

just cant wait to b with my love.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

eventually you will hear from the embassy. and NVC. NVC will mail a letter when they send the packet to the embassy.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

:time:

has any1 heard anything from the embassy or the nvc........have u got any reply.......

i got my noa2 on the 12 of mar.......still haven't heard anything from both the embassy or the nvc.........it has being 16 days n m sure that my case must have being sent to the embassy.........

what do u think..........my husband says you can call the nvc after 90 days as stated on the noa2.....

will i hear from the embassy after 90 days is it true.........90 days means 3 months.....duh..........

god m tired of this separation...just cant do any more.......its killing me........ :crying:

:time:

helps others and you can see others with similar timelines

good luck

comicirsaudit.jpg

Just so you all know that there were two holdidays for them in the last week. Mar21/24 so they are probally back logged.

AOS

Filed AOS............................October 17/08

NO1 for AOS,EAD, AP............October 31/08

Biometrics letter....................November 7/08

AOS sent to California.............................November 11/2008

Biometrics Appointment in York...............November 28/2008

AP Approved.............................................December 23/2008

EAD Card Received....................................January 3/2009

AP Received (I-512L)..................................January 5/2009

AOS Pending...............................................January 23/2009

AOS Approved, card on order will receive in 3 weeks..............March 10/2009

GREEN CARD RECIEVED MARCH 12/2009

ROC

VERMONT RECEIVED............................................DECEMBER 20/2010

NOA1 1 YEAR EXTENTION APPROVAL..............................DECEMBER 27/2010

RECIEVED BIOMETRICS APP.....................................JANUARY 7/2011

BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT......................................JANUARY 21/2011

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................MAY 9/2011

CARD WITHIN 60 DAYS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I would suggest you call NVC right away -- they are very friendly and will give you all the details. Chances are they have already processed your file and sent it to the consulate. Mine was approved on March 7th, NVC received it on 14th, and they sent it to consulate on March 18th. I received a confirmation letter from NVC three or four days later, I think. Couple of other cases approved around my timeline were processed even faster than that. In 90 days, your spouse should already be here.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I would suggest you call NVC right away -- they are very friendly and will give you all the details. Chances are they have already processed your file and sent it to the consulate. Mine was approved on March 7th, NVC received it on 14th, and they sent it to consulate on March 18th. I received a confirmation letter from NVC three or four days later, I think. Couple of other cases approved around my timeline were processed even faster than that. In 90 days, your spouse should already be here.

nvc has probably sent your case to the embassy.

Edited by sunny & neetu

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi shreyans, i see from your timeline that your case has been received by the embassy. how did you find this information? did you contact the embassy or did the embassy sent something to your spouse? congratulations on your progress though... :thumbs:

Timeline

Thanks!

You can ask NVC the exact date that they mailed the case file to embassy/consulate. You then put that date or the day before in the following format

EXP 07 MAR 2008A

and then go to DHL and search by reference on that. When the shipment is received, you can confirm with the embassy or consulate the next day using case number. You can also confirm with NVC that your file has been received by consulate.

hi shreyans, i see from your timeline that your case has been received by the embassy. how did you find this information? did you contact the embassy or did the embassy sent something to your spouse? congratulations on your progress though... :thumbs:

do you mean to say that 1s my case is sent to my homeland embassy they'll send me a conformation letter....

We got our approval on 11 March 2008. My husband called the NVC yesterday; our case arrived at NVC on 14 March; Case # assigned; left NVC on 25 March; arrive at US Consulate 28 March. Chances are your case has already left the NVC as your approval was one day after ours. Call the NVC, speak to an operator, get your case #, then email your embassy - that's what we will be doing. Hope this helps :-)

Timeline

Yes...you should eventually receive a letter from NVC. In my case, I received it three or four days after it was already sent to the consulate abroad. You can wait for the confirmation letter, or you can just call NVC and get all the answers right now.

do you mean to say that 1s my case is sent to my homeland embassy they'll send me a conformation letter....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

16 days is too little to start getting worried

according to the timelines here on VJ, it only takes a week for NVC to foward files, but it takes ALMOST A MONTH for USCIS to send the file to NVC....

once NVC gets is, it will be fast

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.