doodle

We got our email today - Card Production Ordered

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
#######???????

We filed our I-751 with the TSC six months earlier, on April 19, 2007 and we are still waiting after getting shipped off to Vermont. And here you are filing in October and now you're approved. Nice.

You tell 'em, bro!

These "Hey I got approved" threads from people who just filed at the end of last year are kind of like running through a homeless encampment showing off a briefcase stuffed with $100 bills and pictures of your 3000 square foot house.

Meh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

CONGRA

July 19------------Send the I-129F

July 26------------Recieved

December 7th----NOA2 online

December 14-----NOA2 Hard Copy

December 21-----NVC recieved

December 28-----NVC send to US embassy in Ethiopia

January 8---------US embassy in Ethiopia will recieve

January 11--------Packet 3

February 7 -------Interview

February 7 -------Passed interview

February 12------VISA in hand

February 22------IN the USA

March 1-----------Wedding

March 15----------Sent AOS

July 7 -------------Finger Print

January 27, 2009--Green card approved without interview. It took almost one year though.

Feb 2 -------------Got the green card in the mail

Next: playing the waiting game for the 2 years holding removal

omg_wtf.jpg

Congratulations!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Come on now people - this is supposed to be a place where we update folks on the statuses of our cases and ask questions about things we don't understand. Don't hate because ours got approved - we can't predict why or how these things happen. I feel the frustration for all of those who have been waiting - we all know that pain. Please make this a place where everyone can share their joys, frustrations and anything else that comes to their mind.

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Come on now people - this is supposed to be a place where we update folks on the statuses of our cases and ask questions about things we don't understand. Don't hate because ours got approved - we can't predict why or how these things happen. I feel the frustration for all of those who have been waiting - we all know that pain. Please make this a place where everyone can share their joys, frustrations and anything else that comes to their mind.

I agree. I saw people who applied after me get approved before me, so I understand the frustration. But since this is out of our control, let's be happy for the people who have been approved and support the people who have not.

Hating on each other will not change what is happening at USCIS today.

Sept 10, 2001... Arrived in US (J1)

Sept 2002... AOS (J1 to F1)

March 2003...AOS Approved

May 2003... Flew to SA. Reapplied for F1. RFE and Finally Approved. 2 year F1 visa in Passport.

Jan 21 2004... Married in Chicago

Aug 2004... Applied for AOS, Petition for spouse and EAD

Feb 2005... Joshua, our little cutie pie is born on SuperBowl Sunday

May 2005... EAD Approved

Dec 17 2005... AOS & Petition approved (2 year green-card received)

Aug 4 2007... Mailed in I-751 = $275 (remove conditions)

Aug 31 2007... Everything returned, filed too early, wrong fee

Sept 17 2007 Refiled to NSC

Sept 18 2007... Delivered by DHL to NSC

Oct 10 2007... Received at CSC

Oct 15 2007... Check cashed, transfered to CSC

Oct 15 2007... Received 1st notice with application number and 1 year extension. Notice Dated 9/19/07

Nov 1 2007... tried walk-in biometrics, refused

Nov 8 2007...Biometrics completed. Staff at Naperville ASC were great!

Nov 9 2007... Last touch

March 7 2008... Card production ordered!!!!!!!! 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days

March 12 2008... Case Status: Approval notice sent

March 15 2008...Green card received in mail...so done with USCIS done for a few years!!!!!! :)

Timeline

I agree. I saw people who applied after me get approved before me, so I understand the frustration. But since this is out of our control, let's be happy for the people who have been approved and support the people who have not.

Hating on each other will not change what is happening at USCIS today.

Nobody's "hating" anybody (except maybe the incompetent clowns running CIS). This is obviously nothing personal. Express away with the joy of being approved, but the cranky and frustrated among us don't have to like it.

Personally, I've never liked these congratulations threads with their endless "Congrats :thumbs: " from people who've never had interaction with the OP before. They add absolutely nothing that couldn't be gleaned from just a post in threads with the master or individual service center lists. On occasion they may be warranted, say, with someone who's had noticeable difficulties or has waited an especially long time. But for the most part they strike me as worthless exercises in vanity.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats.

I for one dont care if I know the person personally or not to congradulate them. I think everyone looks for a Congrats after this long process.

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Good news :thumbs:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

I always appreciated it when people announced updates or changes in their case as it gave me hope for mine or gave me something to compare to even if I knew that they couldn't be compared. Remember this is a "family immigration community". If your family member received some good news would you congratulate them?

For the record - my intentions in announcing my updates is only so that other people can see where we are at in our journeys. I don't think anyone has the patience to review everyone's timeline or signature to discover new developments in their case.

Thank you.

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Timeline
I always appreciated it when people announced updates or changes in their case as it gave me hope for mine or gave me something to compare to even if I knew that they couldn't be compared. Remember this is a "family immigration community". If your family member received some good news would you congratulate them?

For the record - my intentions in announcing my updates is only so that other people can see where we are at in our journeys. I don't think anyone has the patience to review everyone's timeline or signature to discover new developments in their case.

Thank you.

You misapprehend on a couple of points. First, no one has to "review everyone's timeline or signature to discover new developments in their cases." As anyone who regularly visits the Removing Conditions forum knows, there are threads that contain regularly updated lists of people's filing, NOA1, biometrics, and approval dates. (I note that you have never contributed to one of these lists.) These are obviously vastly more useful than vanity congratulations threads. If your intention was truly to let others know where you are at in your journey, what better place than the actively maintained list threads, rather than one like this that will deservedly sink to the back pages within a matter of days?

Second, you misconstrue the meaning of the term "family immigration community." It's a "community" centered around issues dealing with "family immigration," i.e., the immigration to the U.S. of spouses as well as children, parents, and other immediate family members. It's not an "immigration community" that is "family." I understand people feeling that way, though.

But as I said, nothing personal (so, personally: Congrats :thumbs: ). And thank you.

Meh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you.

You misapprehend on a couple of points. First, no one has to "review everyone's timeline or signature to discover new developments in their cases." As anyone who regularly visits the Removing Conditions forum knows, there are threads that contain regularly updated lists of people's filing, NOA1, biometrics, and approval dates. (I note that you have never contributed to one of these lists.) These are obviously vastly more useful than vanity congratulations threads. If your intention was truly to let others know where you are at in your journey, what better place than the actively maintained list threads, rather than one like this that will deservedly sink to the back pages within a matter of days?

Second, you misconstrue the meaning of the term "family immigration community." It's a "community" centered around issues dealing with "family immigration," i.e., the immigration to the U.S. of spouses as well as children, parents, and other immediate family members. It's not an "immigration community" that is "family." I understand people feeling that way, though.

But as I said, nothing personal (so, personally: Congrats :thumbs: ). And thank you.

wow.

hey doodle, congratulations on your approval.

best regards,

Robert

Timeline: K1

10/21/04 Sent I-129F package (Vermont)

10/23/04 USPS confirmed delivery

10/26/04 NOA1

11/16/04 NOA2 online, Petition Approved (15 business days)

03/05/05 Married in NYC. Honeymoon in Miami!

Timeline: AOS

03/30/05 Mailed AOS, EAD, AP to Chicago Lockbox

04/07/05 NOA's for EAD & AP

04/20/05 Biometrics for EAD

05/25/05 AP approval online

05/26/05 EAD approval online - still waiting for AOS noa

06/09/05 wrote to Missouri Service Center asking for AOS NOA

06/23/05 wrote to Sen. Schumer of NY state to ask for help getting the AOS NOA

08/04/05 finally receive AOS NOA - make biometrics appointment for Oct.7

10/11/05 AOS case transferred to Calif. service center

12/17/05 AOS Application approved! Welcome to the US letter arrives in the mail

12/19/05 Two Year Green Card arrives in the mail!

Timeline: 751 to Lift Conditions on Perm Res

10/13/07 Send 751 to VSC

10/19/07 Receive NOA1, extending Green Card for one year

08/27/08 Online Approval from VSC posted

08/29/08 Letter Approval from VSC received

09/09/08 Ten Year Card received

Filed: Timeline

Congrats doodle! :thumbs:

And good luck to all those who continue to wait!

Removing Conditioins

02/25/08 Mailed I751

03/05/08 Check cashed by Californice Service Center not Nebraska!

03/07/08 Got NOA1 Dated 02/27/08

03/15/08 Biometrics Letter rec'd

03/31/08 Biometrics Done

06/03/08 Got Approval Email

06/10/08 Gr. Card Received!

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and nothing I say should be taken as legal advice, only an opinion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

CONGRAT

July 19------------Send the I-129F

July 26------------Recieved

December 7th----NOA2 online

December 14-----NOA2 Hard Copy

December 21-----NVC recieved

December 28-----NVC send to US embassy in Ethiopia

January 8---------US embassy in Ethiopia will recieve

January 11--------Packet 3

February 7 -------Interview

February 7 -------Passed interview

February 12------VISA in hand

February 22------IN the USA

March 1-----------Wedding

March 15----------Sent AOS

July 7 -------------Finger Print

January 27, 2009--Green card approved without interview. It took almost one year though.

Feb 2 -------------Got the green card in the mail

Next: playing the waiting game for the 2 years holding removal

omg_wtf.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.