• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY THURSDAY to all!!! :dance:

Although today is the day the war in Iraq started (God bless all those fighting and those with families involved, and everyone overseas)...it is also a day of celebration:

today marks some important events:

1) FIRST DAY OF SPRING... let's start the spring cleaning!!! :)

2) Moulid el Nabi (PBUH)... the day that Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born :)

3) Nooroz - The Iranian New Year :) (haha not that I celebrate it but thought I would mention it)

4)...and YAY for turning one year older (I sound like a little child)...haha... gotta love birthdays :)

so celebrate and have a great day whichever one of these does pertain to you...or if none do we can have a party together (as soon as I am done with classes...haha) :P

Take care everyone :)

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

happy spring!

Well yesterday, my daughter signed up for "keeping healthy" and i was informed at the last minute that it was yesterday (ugh!)well, what's 20 minutes of my time. We get up there to her school and come to find out that it is 2 hours! and it's for 5 weeks! :wacko: well, then after 10 minutes they excuse the children so they can go PLAY the wii, dance revolution, tag and dodgeball while us parents are in a classroom taking notes, doing math calculations by turning pounds into ounces :angry: this is the last thing i want to do when i get home from work. I had a very nice dinner planned and it's waiting at home for me to cook it but instead i'm staring at a bowl of celery sticks :angry: I think us parents got the short end of the stick, we should be the ones playing in the gym and let the kids do the math! :whistle:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
HAPPY THURSDAY to all!!! :dance:

Although today is the day the war in Iraq started (God bless all those fighting and those with families involved, and everyone overseas)...it is also a day of celebration:

today marks some important events:

1) FIRST DAY OF SPRING... let's start the spring cleaning!!! :)

2) Moulid el Nabi (PBUH)... the day that Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born :)

3) Nooroz - The Iranian New Year :) (haha not that I celebrate it but thought I would mention it)

4)...and YAY for turning one year older (I sound like a little child)...haha... gotta love birthdays :)

so celebrate and have a great day whichever one of these does pertain to you...or if none do we can have a party together (as soon as I am done with classes...haha) :P

Take care everyone :)

Happy_Birthday__Request_by_sugar_lu.jpg

happy thursday to everyone

happy prophet's birthday

wish all have great day

Have a great day!

happy spring!

Well yesterday, my daughter signed up for "keeping healthy" and i was informed at the last minute that it was yesterday (ugh!)well, what's 20 minutes of my time. We get up there to her school and come to find out that it is 2 hours! and it's for 5 weeks! :wacko: well, then after 10 minutes they excuse the children so they can go PLAY the wii, dance revolution, tag and dodgeball while us parents are in a classroom taking notes, doing math calculations by turning pounds into ounces :angry: this is the last thing i want to do when i get home from work. I had a very nice dinner planned and it's waiting at home for me to cook it but instead i'm staring at a bowl of celery sticks :angry: I think us parents got the short end of the stick, we should be the ones playing in the gym and let the kids do the math! :whistle:

THAT doesn't sound fair at all!!!! :angry:

Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone has a great day...:)

You too!

08yh5.gif

thursday used to be quarters night in college!!! lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

(oh man did ya have to start a new thread?) :D

Wow married life is cool! Another song that comes to mind is Unanswered Prayers. and The Dance.

I would ask tho to the mods, maybe to merge this with the Thursday thread.....I certainly dont need (tho appreciated wahrania) a special thread with my name on it. (I'm trying to stay under the ex's radar ya know.......let's not rub it in his face.) I don't have the ability to merge......and would hate to see this moved to off topic. Thx.

jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
And to those reunited, count your blessings.

Jackie

Every day!

It's my Friday. I just want to go home already. I want to take a nap. Second day in a row I was up till almost 1am then woken up again when Dh came home at 2.20.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.