visaveteran1

Ater Case Complete?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am not clear on what happens after you hear "case complete" on the NVC automated system. How long to get the paperwork from NVC to the consulate (average time). We're at the Moscow consulate in case that's important to know.

When the consulate gets the paperwork, what happens. I've heard that for CR-1 applications they do a final name check. Is this true? If so, how long does this take?

After the name check (assuming it must be done) how long until the consulate contact beneficiary about interview (average time)?

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well after case complete appointment is made for interview second and third week of the month for next month by nvc. your packet is send off to consulate around three week after case complete around same time you get a date for interview well it took about 2 weeks after i got my packet for my wife to get hers i just keep checking iv appointment on line and had wife print that for medical

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

it is very aggravating to know your soooo close and have nvc drag there feet it seems

good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
well after case complete appointment is made for interview second and third week of the month for next month by nvc. your packet is send off to consulate around three week after case complete around same time you get a date for interview well it took about 2 weeks after i got my packet for my wife to get hers i just keep checking iv appointment on line and had wife print that for medical

it is very aggravating to know your soooo close and have nvc drag there feet it seems

good luck

Thanks...very helpful!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

good luck

What case number do you inter in the box

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good luck

What case number do you inter in the box

your NVC case number that starts with MNL.....

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Scan & E-mail or FAX a copy of your packet to your spouse. That speeds up the process.

Do it. ;)

Then you can at least get the medical out of the way & be prepared well beforehand.

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.