Bel & Er

I wanna share these....

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Almost a month when my son and I went to for our IV interview... I already posted it here the day after. If you remember after the interview the woman consul told me my son is may have a claim to a u.s citizenship... I was not completely happy because they wouldn't deliver my visa until my son issued a passport. I know I should be happy because my son is entitled to an automatic citizenship but my worry was how long the whole process would take to end... we both want to be with my husband so badly that's why I felt this way...

After two weeks from our interview we went back to u.s embassy in ACS section to submit the documents they asked for my son. They examine me four times with three different examiner and the last who examined me was the consul. In second examined, I was waited for two hours to be called again and I thought everything was fine because he asked me to pay the passport and for registration... after 30 minutes he called me again and asked the receipt. I was myself calm until I heared him saying I'm not yet finished with you... I still have need something and these are: old passport of applicant parent with stamped prior to and time of conception, family photos and applicant growing up photos... grrrr... mixed emotion.... I was almost collapsed and maybe due to hunger and lack of sleep too... my heart was really wrenching but I tried myself to calm down because I was with my son until I heard my son's name again... for the last examiner and the consul explained and gave me the letter for the next appoinment with the list of additional documents... We were on the car on our way home that I can't hold anymore my tears until I was talking with my hubby over the phone and telling him why... why... why... I'm sicking tired already and I heard him keep on telling me pls. calm down... don't let me worry here... I know... I know... so I said ok I'll talk to you later when I'm okay already...

A week after we went back again to u.s embassy brought with the documents they needed. Get a number and wait to be called... now I learned expect nothing and relax... after 30 mins. our number called and the examiner asked me where and when did our first met, where is your husband now and where in u.s...then after I answered he told me to take back a sit and wait to be called again. In 10 mins. the consul called us and asked some questions like when was my conception time and months of pregnancy. I said started on september then he said no if we follow the passport its october. I was not shock because I knew it he will question me about the sept. stamped w/c my hubby himself does not know why he had it because he came here month of june. Then I was calmly asked him, if I can show him something to prove that my hubby was with me before the time of my conception until my due time. Like receipts, bank statement, return checks, deed of sale with my hubby signatures and dates. But he concluded to say I was sorry because it doesn't hepls... grrrr... even some of those are notarized... so I asked what we gonna do now? The last thing he said is to undergo DNA test both my hubby and our son for proof of parentage... grrrr.... more money and more time to spend again and again waiting for we don't know how long... grrrrr.....

Thanks for reading..... Help us pray guys....advice and same experience appreciated....

IR-1 / IR-2 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2002-05-16

I-130 Sent : 2005-01-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2005-02-01

I-130 Approved : 2005-03-30

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2005-06-12

Pay I-864 Bill

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2005-07-15

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill : 2005-08-30

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2005-09-22

NVC Left : 2006-03-08

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Medical : 2006-03-16

Packet 4 Received : 2006-03-25

Interview Date : 2006-04-03

so sorry to hear all this. It's just unfair, isn't it?

I hope you will get through it and all will work out fine.

All the best luck

Angelika (Schweinfurt, Germany) and Chris (Tulsa, USA)

I-130

Aug 23 2005 - sent to TSC

Aug 25 2005 - received at CSC

Aug 29 2005 - NOA1 in mail

Jan 25 2006 - NOA 2 per email

Jan 31 2006 - Case # assigned

Feb 13 2006 - AOS Bill and DS 3032 received

Feb 14 2006 - AOS Bill paid and DS 3032 sent to NVC

Feb 27 2006 - AOS form and IV Bill issued

Mar 23 2006 - AOS and IV Bill sent to NVC

Apr 10 2006 - DS230 received and sent right back

Apr 28 2006 - case complete

May 2 2006 - sent to Consulate

May 4 2006 - received at Consulate

July 17 2006 - Interview in Germany

Aug 02 2006 - Flying back to Tulsa with my CR1 in passport

Removal of Conditions - I-751

May 2 2008 - Mailed I-751 to TSC

May 21 2008 - Received NOA 1 (extension letter) from VSC

May 27 2008 - Biometrics Appointment in OKC

July 22 2008 - touched

August 6 2008 - touched

February 22, 2009 - touched

March 24, 2009 - card production ordered

April 4, 2009 - Green Card in mail

I-129F

Aug 31 - Oct 20 2005at NBC

Oct 26 - Nov 3 2005 at NVC

Jan 10 2006- Visa interview

Feb 09 2006- Flying to Tulsa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So sorry to hear this. They have no right to see if the baby is from your present husband or previous husband. They do have the right to make sure it your baby.

May be with the mix up on dates they are douting your credibility.

Wish you the best of luck.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

K-3 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2005-12-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-01-07

I-129F Sent : 2006-02-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-02-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-05-08

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 83 days.

NVC Received : 2006-05-12

NVC Left : 2006-05-17

Consulate Received : 2006-05-22

Packet 3 Received : 2006-06-12

Packet 3 Sent : Were told to bring all required documents to the interview

Interview Date : 2006-07-21

Visa Received : 2006-07-21

CR1

I-130 Sent : 2005-12-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-01-07

I-130 Approval NOA2: 2006-04-27

Your I-130 was approved in 120 days.

NVC Case Recieved and Case No Assigned: 5/23/2006

NVC Answering Service says DS3032 issued: 5/25/2006

DS3032 Sent Via Email: 5/25/2006

DS3032 Acknowledged via Email: 5/28/2006

I-864 Bill Issued: 6/5/2006

I-864 Bill Recieved and payed next day service: 6/12/2006

DS230 Bill Issued: 6/13/2006

DS230 Bill Sent next day service: 6/19/2006

DS230 Form Recieved: 7/1/2006

DS230 and I-864 Reieved at NVC: 7/7/2006

Case Complete @NVC:8/1/2006

Case sent to Embassy: 8/8/2006

CR1 recieved by Embassy:8/14/2006

Packet IV recieved by spouse:8/19/06

Interview Date: 8/21/06

Visa Date:8/24/06

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am really feel sorry for you it is really ridiculous. In my opinion consular officers must be nice and helpful rather just giving an applicant hard time. Do not worry soon things will be all right. Wish you best of luck.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dear Bel & Er,

It's so sorry to hear that but i just want you to know that i have the same probleme here in morocco but in a different way, i'm married to a us citizen and we have already a child before our marriage, at the interview at the consulate, they asked me many times who is the father of that child, i was really frustrated and they asked me to became another day with another documents they asked for, things done, and it's the same question again ( :angry: ) i wanted to tell them to make ADN test but i didn't ask for it, at the least they asked me to bring a lonely passport for our child (he was mentionned with me at my passport), my son had finally his visa, he travelled to usa and he stays with his father for a month) and after he returned to morocco, he is a green card holder now and waiting to apply for his citizenship and passport, otherwise my case was returned to CIS for verification :crying: and since july 2005 till this day i'm waiting for an answer from vermont service center) our lawyer is in contact with them, my husband tried to have others contact with immigration service but no answer :(

I'm really desperate, the days and the months passed without having a real familly me and our son. :thumbs:

Hello Everyone,

My husband is a us citizen, we were married in morocco and wa have a child who has 3 years today.

Yesterday i had the interview with my son (my husbans is in usa now)

But unfortunatelly, i was surprises when they asked me to make a valid passport for my child in order to give him a visa (my child is register in my passport).

And then they asked me to re-appear for another interview with a new documents (police certificate, prrof of residence in usa for my husband .....ect)

I’m really afraid if they’ll denie my case again.

I want that our child grows next to his two parents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.