tuty

Filing in March

1,254 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

looking at everyones timeline It seems like once its touched for the 2nd time it touched again almost everyday..

my application was recieved march 31st. (noa1 april 4th)my app was then touched on april 6th and then touched april 24th. but has not been touched since :(

I hope my app hasn't fallen behind a desk or something.

Edited by johnabis

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Philippines

I-129F Sent : 3/29/2008

I-129F Received: 3/31/2008

I-129F NOA1 : 4/5/2008

I-129F RFE(s) : 6/30/2008

RFE Reply(s) : 7/5/2008

I-129F NOA2 : 7/15/2008

NVC Received : 7/18/2008

NVC Left : 7/21/2008

Consulate Received : 7/25/2008

Packet 3 Received : 7/25/2008

Packet 3 Sent : 7/25/2008

Packet 4 Received : 7/25/2008

Interview Date : 8/19/2008

Visa Received :

US Entry :

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It won't be much longer for any of us now I'm certain. Just make sure everyone keeps those good vibes up. :)

Aleena you are receiving my good vibes for the day - they worked as planned for Pandora yesterday. Although I am going to play it safe and go for the end of the week for us - don't want to push it!!

The sun is shining and I have my bikini on (reminding myself that there is definitely a LONG way to go on the diet front before I'm going to get in that dress!) Hope everyone else is enjoying their day as much as I am.

Bex xxxx

Sending lots of happy vibes to VSC for you Bex :D and hmm bikini havnt worn one of those in ages :( had to sit at my desk at work today and watch the weather go by although the sunshine is a great pick me up :D

now on a forward planning note, would be fun if some of us got the same medical or interview date

check out my time line and dont forget to update yours too :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
It won't be much longer for any of us now I'm certain. Just make sure everyone keeps those good vibes up. :)

Aleena you are receiving my good vibes for the day - they worked as planned for Pandora yesterday. Although I am going to play it safe and go for the end of the week for us - don't want to push it!!

The sun is shining and I have my bikini on (reminding myself that there is definitely a LONG way to go on the diet front before I'm going to get in that dress!) Hope everyone else is enjoying their day as much as I am.

Bex xxxx

Sending lots of happy vibes to VSC for you Bex :D and hmm bikini havnt worn one of those in ages :( had to sit at my desk at work today and watch the weather go by although the sunshine is a great pick me up :D

now on a forward planning note, would be fun if some of us got the same medical or interview date

You book your own medicals so you could arrange that. best of luck to you all.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm going to be the last one in this thread :clock:

:idea: Those are vibes~~~~ going to VSC for you Bex. You're coming up soon. They seem to have picked up at VSC with 4 already approved this week and it's only Tuesday. Last week it didn't pick up til the end of the week. I think that's encouraging.

yes, it is definitely encouraging! bex - you're next! :idea:

i never realized how negative i can be until i wound up in this situation. i'm really horrid at times. :blush:

So sorry you had a bummer weekend Erin. That's enough to make any of us horrid. I hate disappointment so much. The weekend you had planned went awry and then too many other things happened to to screw it up instead of salvage it. I'm thinking the bad luck is behind you now. It's encouraging how CSC kicked butt last week with 32 approvals. A toast to a better week. Cheers!

disappointment. that is a good way of putting it. i *was* disappointed that he didn't come here. he has only been able to visit once and i've been to evanston 7 times since the last week of december. we are still really happy that we got to see each other, even if there was some stress. but stress is reality so it's not necessarily a bad thing. we got through it!

yes, cheers to a better week!

where's the little drinky drinky emoticon?! this might do... :devil:

Timeline

Ohhh and you know what the really scary bit is - having a house 2 kids a dog, rabbit and 2 guinea pigs to sort at some point. Damn did i really collect all that clutter over the years. I better get looking for car boot sales.

So anyone in need of any size 12 suits lemme know have about 20 that hmm lets just say my mid drift has drifted a little :whistle: damn chocolate has a lot to answer for . :innocent:

Oh Erin lovely sorry to hear that your weekend was so stressful. I don't think you should string yourself up for your behavior just yet, this process effects us all in very different ways. Just like any stressful situation does. It might not feel like it all the time but your relationship with David is getting stronger everyday. I take out my moods on Alan a lot recently, not just visa moods but exams stress and also the emotions that I am incurring with giving up my home and friends and family. I forget that sometimes he has a bad day too and i hate myself when I remember that I'm not the only one in this relationship. I am there for him when it really matters, I just tend to beat myself up about it more on the bad days. Alan and I had a big talk about it recently, I was crying on him everyday, i think it got to the point where he dreaded calling me up because he had absolutely no way of making me feel any better. Men deal with emotional matters in very different ways, they see us hurting and its there natural instinct to want to protect us and make everything sunny again. This process doesn't really allow for that does it? I had to find a little stability inside myself in order for us to get past it. Friends are a good place to start, you can always PM or email me if you want a rant. I have skype if you just want some general chit chat. You'll find a way to pull through ultimately because you have no other option.

I hope your meetings went well today and you have come out a little it clearer. This process is such a massive adventure - its a full time occupation. Having other worries on your mind is only ever going to make it worse, your a strong lady and I know you can get through it all. I know how it goes with meeting the "ex" Nicholas' mom wouldn't even look me in the eye when I met her. She used to give Alan a lot of grief about me, I don't know if it has stopped some now or if Alan has just stopped telling me about it. She is bound to be wary about David bringing another woman into Lucas' life, I'm sure over time she will get used to it all, it was probably just a bit overwhelming. Oh and your parents ROCK!! Well I think that is everything, I hope you are feeling better now your day is slowing down and the prospect of sleep is ever approaching. Just think tomorrow you will be a day closer to being together and wearing that beautiful dress that you have.

Johnabis I'm sorry I don't agree with your theory, there isn't much rhyme or reason to touches. In fact if there were to be any theory it would probably be that they get touched twice at the start ... once when they get the cleared cheque and send out your name checks and once when the name check comes back and then not again until it goes onto someones desk. Sometimes they scan it every chance they get and sometimes it isn't touched at all. I wouldn't put too much weight on them. Good luck with your journey.

THANK YOU to everyone sending me the good vibes. Fingers crossed for this week March filers!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!!!!

Bex xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hi guys...let me tell you that Im a sucker for literature...and I think that maybe this is a little something to keep us going....(did Ib say that I love lit?????) Enjoy!

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know.

His house is in the village, though;

He will not see me stopping here

To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it #######

To stop without a farmhouse near

Between the woods and frozen lake

The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake

To ask if there's some mistake.

The only other sound's the sweep

Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep.

yvfip2.png

4464359_bodyshot_300x400.gif4592513_bodyshot_300x400.gif

LQPEsa5e7K0

.png

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Consulate : Israel

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-08

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-04-02

NVC Received : 04-09-08

NVC Left : 04-14-08

Consulate Received : 15 April, 2008

Packet 3 Received : 21 April, 2008

Packet 3 Sent : 24 April 2008

NOW IS WHEN EVERYTHING GETS STUCK: I have to wait 8 to 12 months for Argentinean ID and another 2 weeks for police certificate (I want to cry)

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage : Wedding on the beach in Pensacola, Florida .....YAY!

Comments : GOOD LUCK WITH THE K1 TUTY and ARIELLA!!!!!!!!

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 34 days from your filing date.

Timeline
Ohhh and you know what the really scary bit is - having a house 2 kids a dog, rabbit and 2 guinea pigs to sort at some point. Damn did i really collect all that clutter over the years. I better get looking for car boot sales.

So anyone in need of any size 12 suits lemme know have about 20 that hmm lets just say my mid drift has drifted a little :whistle: damn chocolate has a lot to answer for . :innocent:

I have 2 kids too...that leave with their father ...and I will have to leave in this country....that scary too....

yvfip2.png

LQPEsa5e7K0

.png

K-1 Visa

Event Date

NOW IS WHEN EVERYTHING GETS STUCK: I have to wait 8 to 12 months for Argentinean ID and another 2 weeks for police certificate (I want to cry)

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 34 days from your filing date.

Wonder how much kids go for in car boot sales? :lol:

I've had a brilliant idea, we need to think of a way to get rid of off each other's stuff. My SO has 3 cars, nice Sony Bravia TV, Tassimo machine, DVD recorder, etc. Don't some of your UK friends need any of the above?? We can call it Vbay.

And one last comment before I head off to bed. . . . .

:idea: VIBES~~~~ going out for Bex, even while she sleeps.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline
Wonder how much kids go for in car boot sales? :lol:

I've had a brilliant idea, we need to think of a way to get rid of off each other's stuff. My SO has 3 cars, nice Sony Bravia TV, Tassimo machine, DVD recorder, etc. Don't some of your UK friends need any of the above?? We can call it Vbay.

And one last comment before I head off to bed. . . . .

:idea: VIBES~~~~ going out for Bex, even while she sleeps.

that so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vbay! yeah!

does anyone wants a crappy low paying teaching job! hahaha

yvfip2.png

LQPEsa5e7K0

.png

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

does anyone wants a crappy low paying teaching job! hahaha

Been there...done that. :no: I'll pass this time.

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Erin...so sorry your weekend didn't go very well...

what you are going through is not at all unfamiliar to any of us on this forum...

and the most important thing is that we can really understand each other...

i am trying to think that this is the hardest part ...and once we are together everything will be as it should..

but that is not entirely true either... Hard times can come up when you least expect it...

one single thing is true about this whole story... and that is our LOVE...and i know that this is what keeps us going the whole way... K1 process and everything after...

and i am sure all af us feel the same even if us girls are the "weak" ones ...lol... getting over stressed...crying ...worrying...lol

my baby helps a lot with his ever positive attitute ... he always sees things in perspective and never worries about little stuff like i do... Truth is he is a lot more mature than i am... and there is also a significant age differeence between us...

But i love that he makes me be more realistic...and down to earth... Even though deep inside me everything is a mess...i know that is not the way to handle it...and i am doing my best to stay positive :star:

God...it's only been 2 days and already miss him so.....

I129-F sent: 03-17-2008

NOA1: 03-24-2008

NOA2: 06-04-2008

Interview: 07-10-2008 - APPROVED!!!

Going back home: 07-23-2008 yaaaaay

Court house wedding: 10-09-2008

AOS sent: 10-16-2008

NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP: 10-22-2008

Case transfered to CSC: 11-07-2008

Biometrics: 11-12-2008

EAD an AP approved: 12-23-2008

AOS approved: 2-27-09

Filed: Timeline
looking at everyones timeline It seems like once its touched for the 2nd time it touched again almost everyday..

my application was recieved march 31st. (noa1 april 4th)my app was then touched on april 6th and then touched april 24th. but has not been touched since :(

I hope my app hasn't fallen behind a desk or something.

VSC Applicants........ *sigh*...... try waiting for the CSC's 3 to 4 months before a 1st touch after the NOA1

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-04

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-08-11

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-08-28

Packet 4 Received : 2008-09-26

Interview Date : 2008-10-14 Submit Review

Visa Received : 2008-10-20

US Entry : 2008-1-30

Marriage : 2009-02-28

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 188 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-04-24

NOA Date : 2009-05-12

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-01

Approved Date : 2009-06-10

Date Card Received :

Comments : Fast. Very fast.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 47 days.

RyLee.... :wow: What a gorgeous couple you are.

Good luck. It's going to take awhile, but at least you've started the process. Very happy for you.

England.gifENGLAND ---

10-05-08 Married

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

No RFEs

Timeline

So out of curiosity where are we all going when we get the process done and dusted ???

Me I am going to maryland, which part not sure - depends on where we move to as dont think my SO's 1 bed appartment will house me my daughter and the dog, and then there are schools to consider too

Where are you going ?????

Btw am a natural (mental) forward planner (dont always do anything i planned though) and look way too far ahead at times but it does help pass the time while waiting hehehehehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.