I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-04-02

NVC Received : 04-09-08

NVC Left : 04-14-08

Consulate Received : 15 April, 2008

Packet 3 Received : 21 April, 2008

Packet 3 Sent : 24 April 2008

NOW IS WHEN EVERYTHING GETS STUCK: I have to wait 8 to 12 months for Argentinean ID and another 2 weeks for police certificate (I want to cry)

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage : Wedding on the beach in Pensacola, Florida .....YAY!

Comments : GOOD LUCK WITH THE K1 TUTY and ARIELLA!!!!!!!!

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 34 days from your filing date.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anyone else hate waiting - it seems like forever. Maybe i am just having one of those days I miss my babe or is it i miss him more as know will be going out to see him during whitsun week.

But its all waiting :(

guess i got the Bank Holiday Monday blues today

check out my time line and dont forget to update yours too :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:dance: YESSSS! It's official. We are approved.

The approval date says 5/2 (the day they touched us because of the vibes~~~) LOL

The email didn't come until 7:30 am on 5/4. I was being so chilled I didn't check email until 12:30.

I hope the letter gets here in the mail this coming week so I can take everything for the embassy with me to the UK. I fly out to London one week from today.

Go March Filers! xxx

Congrats..... :dance::dance: I knew it we got some vibes going on....I told you we got some smartes and quickest adjudicator in our case LOL..... cheers...

Pandora I'm feeling you sweetie. I was having an awful day yesterday, the littlest thing set me off. I'm having an angry day today, where I'm taking how awful I feel out on everyone else so I have locked myself away in my room with my books in an attempt at damage control. Just called Alan and he tried to tell me something (wrong) about the visa process, instead of saying ... "honey I know a little bit more about this than you do and thats not how it works" I launched into a crazy attack. Whoops. The word volatile comes to mind.

We have to get ours soon though lovely, I'm thinking a couple of weeks max. My exams will be over then and I can give my full attention to P3. I haven't seen Alan since New Year and missing him is starting to cause some lasting damage to my heart I think.

I hope you start to feel better soon, IN FACT I hope we get our NOA2's by the end of the day and we won't need to be so sad anymore.

Lots of Love and Good Vibes

Bex xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Timeline
Pandora I'm feeling you sweetie. I was having an awful day yesterday, the littlest thing set me off. I'm having an angry day today, where I'm taking how awful I feel out on everyone else so I have locked myself away in my room with my books in an attempt at damage control. Just called Alan and he tried to tell me something (wrong) about the visa process, instead of saying ... "honey I know a little bit more about this than you do and thats not how it works" I launched into a crazy attack. Whoops. The word volatile comes to mind.

We have to get ours soon though lovely, I'm thinking a couple of weeks max. My exams will be over then and I can give my full attention to P3. I haven't seen Alan since New Year and missing him is starting to cause some lasting damage to my heart I think.

I hope you start to feel better soon, IN FACT I hope we get our NOA2's by the end of the day and we won't need to be so sad anymore.

Lots of Love and Good Vibes

Bex xxx

Sounds good to me :) I hope so too, they just seem slow atm

Bet you're happier now :D Congratulations!

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

Bet you're happier now :D Congratulations!

Thankies

W00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

:D

I'm going to be the last one in this thread :clock:

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

23.03.09 ~ RFE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Bex, just returning the jinx you set yesterday hoping it works for you TODAY! :)

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

My internet connection was down yeasterday at home and this morning when i got into work...same problem...lol

i was getting anxious about checking VJ and USCIS...lol

was only able to get online at 3 pm today...and was happy to see 4 more March approvals on Igor's list! Yaaaaaaaay~

Bex...you're next!

don't even worry :)

Congrats happy NOA2 holder Marchies!!!!!!!

I129-F sent: 03-17-2008

NOA1: 03-24-2008

NOA2: 06-04-2008

Interview: 07-10-2008 - APPROVED!!!

Going back home: 07-23-2008 yaaaaay

Court house wedding: 10-09-2008

AOS sent: 10-16-2008

NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP: 10-22-2008

Case transfered to CSC: 11-07-2008

Biometrics: 11-12-2008

EAD an AP approved: 12-23-2008

AOS approved: 2-27-09

It won't be much longer for any of us now I'm certain. Just make sure everyone keeps those good vibes up. :)

Aleena you are receiving my good vibes for the day - they worked as planned for Pandora yesterday. Although I am going to play it safe and go for the end of the week for us - don't want to push it!!

The sun is shining and I have my bikini on (reminding myself that there is definitely a LONG way to go on the diet front before I'm going to get in that dress!) Hope everyone else is enjoying their day as much as I am.

Bex xxxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

23.03.09 ~ RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
It won't be much longer for any of us now I'm certain. Just make sure everyone keeps those good vibes up. :)

Aleena you are receiving my good vibes for the day - they worked as planned for Pandora yesterday. Although I am going to play it safe and go for the end of the week for us - don't want to push it!!

The sun is shining and I have my bikini on (reminding myself that there is definitely a LONG way to go on the diet front before I'm going to get in that dress!) Hope everyone else is enjoying their day as much as I am.

Bex xxxx

God bless you Bex!

enjoy the rest of the day!

:star: :star: :star:

I129-F sent: 03-17-2008

NOA1: 03-24-2008

NOA2: 06-04-2008

Interview: 07-10-2008 - APPROVED!!!

Going back home: 07-23-2008 yaaaaay

Court house wedding: 10-09-2008

AOS sent: 10-16-2008

NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP: 10-22-2008

Case transfered to CSC: 11-07-2008

Biometrics: 11-12-2008

EAD an AP approved: 12-23-2008

AOS approved: 2-27-09

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Bex xxxx

All my good vibes are being sent to Bex - sorry guys, i'll share them out once Bex gets her NOA2, but until then I have to hope every day that she gets her approval. She's been an absolute angel to me throughout this process so i'm hoping my good vibes repay the debt somehow.....

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Erin lovely is there any progress? .... I'm taking your lack of presence as a good sign. You need a naughty weekend with David. Hope everything is sorted and your plans are back on track.

the progress was a bit forced and i really should have just relaxed and stayed home to spend time with friends. instead i wound up in a complete panic, running about to get on the 6:30pm bus from toronto to chicago on friday. i got to david's by 9:30am saturday and never really recovered. i wasn't very 'up' this weekend and spent a lot of time crying and feeling horrible. david and i have been having some tough times individually. the result has been significantly reduced communication from him, and me trying way too hard and feeling very, very sad about it all. we did talk about it at length over the weekend but i don't expect anything will change. i have to find a way to be happy in the situation and to stay positive. i never realized how negative i can be until i wound up in this situation. i'm really horrid at times. :blush:

any advice on this would be most appreciated. i am causing myself far too much stress and i know it makes things difficult for david. (maybe it's tied in with my financial struggles right now? not sure. i have two meetings today with two different 'experts' on the subject to see what my options are. i am sure there will be a great sense of relief once i know what my path will be.)

i also met lucas' mom (david's ex) this weekend. all was going well until she saw the engagement ring and now there are some issues that david will have to deal with. *sigh*

my trip back to toronto last night was a complete disaster. long story short, the bus left on time but was 2 hours late getting into detroit so i missed my connection (meaning i would be late for work and, given my supervisor's bad attitude and short temper, could have likely been fired). bless my parents who drove 9 hours out of their way to pick me up in detroit, drive me to toronto and then drive themselves home.

i'm quite sick today, and very tired, but it feels like my luck is starting to change. very much looking forward to getting work and the two meetings out of the way, then getting a good night's sleep.

i'm sorry if this seemed very negative or down. it's just been a tough time and the thought of this taking another year (likely given the finances) has really been doing my head in given the distance and isolation i've been feeling lately. :(

all that said, i'm VERY GLAD to see some approvals coming out of CSC and for march filers in general. :dance: it's nice to have something to celebrate today! :)

I'm going to be the last one in this thread :clock:

:idea: Those are vibes~~~~ going to VSC for you Bex. You're coming up soon. They seem to have picked up at VSC with 4 already approved this week and it's only Tuesday. Last week it didn't pick up til the end of the week. I think that's encouraging.

i never realized how negative i can be until i wound up in this situation. i'm really horrid at times. :blush:

So sorry you had a bummer weekend Erin. That's enough to make any of us horrid. I hate disappointment so much. The weekend you had planned went awry and then too many other things happened to to screw it up instead of salvage it. I'm thinking the bad luck is behind you now. It's encouraging how CSC kicked butt last week with 32 approvals. A toast to a better week. Cheers!

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.