ddave

me and lisad

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just wanna put a close to the shite I've read on here just now

LisaD and my decision has not been taken lightly, and some of the fcuking venom on that thread is, to be honest, quite sickening. Her bravery in posting so honestly and openly in my opinion is amazing, and it sickens me to see some of the shite that was on there. We have reached this decision with love and compassion, and for petty people to use their agendas for her open talking nature, is quite frankly appaling.

That is all. Lisa, I'm proud of you and will always hold a place in my heart for you. You know that, screw all the naysayers!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

all the best dave and to lisa.....well said :thumbs:

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:thumbs:

Hi D. Most of the people there (all but two people, I think) are quite sad for you both, and most people here really value Lisa and hope she pops in now and again.

I think I speak for most everyone when I say that we wish you the best.

:thumbs:

Hi D. Most of the people there (all but two people, I think) are quite sad for you both, and most people here really value Lisa and hope she pops in now and again.

I think I speak for most everyone when I say that we wish you the best.

thank you

Seconded and thirded. Don't let the venom get to you; most of us sympathize and wish the best for you both.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm sorry to see you two ended. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

How do we know you're really the 'D' in LisaD? :unsure:

:bonk:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

How do we know you're really the 'D' in LisaD? :unsure:

:bonk:

It is a shame that other thread went to sh!t.

Wishing you and Lisa the best.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1