Eric-Pris

Application forwarded from NVC to Embassies

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
is it just me or that there is nothing going to china O_o;;

Try to use Ref # end up with 'B' instead for packages to Guangzhou, China. Your file is mostly in EXP 25 MAR 2008B.

(www.dhl.com then track by Reference).

It has the longest Clearence Delay in Guangzhou. It takes about a week in countries other than China. But the Custom clearence takes about 2 months in China.

I have worked with the Guangzhou Custom and DHL representitive. The answer was that the Ambassy to Guangzhou needs to request and iniciate the Custom Clearence. I am thinking what we can do to fasten it up. May be nothing we can do.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Try to use Ref # end up with 'B' instead for packages to Guangzhou, China. Your file is mostly in EXP 25 MAR 2008B.

It has the longest Clearence Delay in Guangzhou. It takes about a week in countries other than China. But the Custom clearence takes about 2 months in China.

I have worked with the Guangzhou Custom and DHL representitive. The answer was that the Ambassy to Guangzhou needs to request and iniciate the Custom Clearence. I am thinking what we can do to fasten it up. May be nothing we can do.

Where do we find this reference number so we can track files to Guangzhou? Do we have to call NVC?

Timeline

Where do we find this reference number so we can track files to Guangzhou? Do we have to call NVC?

We will not be given the ref #. The one I posted is the ref format used by DOS. What I did was to call DOS to get the date of the transfer process is done, then using the ref # with the several later dates. Your case will in one of them. Your case was processed on Mar 23, 2008, you may try ref EXP 24 MAR 2008B, # EXP 25 MAR 2008B, EXP 26 MAR 2008B, EXP 27 MAR 2008B...(for 7 days may be). to see which number (s) will return some records. If multiple numbers are returned during those days, I would write them all done and follow them all. Good news will come from one of them later.

HERE ARE LISTS FOR 4/7 AND 4/8:

ALSO A SECONDARY LIST FOR DATES 4/3 TO 4/8 (INCLUDES CHINA):

DHL_4_7_08.pdf

DHL_4_8_08.pdf

DHL_4_3_8_08_B.pdf

Edited by kid brooklyn

you may try ref EXP 24 MAR 2008B, # EXP 25 MAR 2008B, EXP 26 MAR 2008B, EXP 27 MAR 2008B...(for 7 days may be). to see which number (s) will return some records.

Good info.

I didn't know that there was another set of records. The "B" records are only a few per day and seem to include China daily.

Thanks for the info.

Timeline
you may try ref EXP 24 MAR 2008B, # EXP 25 MAR 2008B, EXP 26 MAR 2008B, EXP 27 MAR 2008B...(for 7 days may be). to see which number (s) will return some records.

Good info.

I didn't know that there was another set of records. The "B" records are only a few per day and seem to include China daily.

Thanks for the info.

Please also pay attention to the weight of the package. The packages with our applications are mostly over 10 or even 20 LB. The ones with only 1 lb are not our applications. Those are the other documents. It is important to know this because those smaller packages go through the clearence process way faster. I called DOS yesterday complaining the slowness in Guangzhou China. I was given a number of NVC headquarter: (202)663-1225. i am going to call to complain the speed and unfairness for us who applied Chinese K VISA. We paid the same amount but suffered much longer waiting. NVC may need to add resource on the process line in Guangzhou. Please call the number. NVC will be more serious if more people call. Best wishes everyone!

Timeline

Good info.

Thanks for the info.

Please also pay attention to the weight of the package. The packages with our applications are mostly over 10 or even 20 LB. The ones with only 1 lb are not our applications. Those are the other documents. It is important to know this because those smaller packages go through the clearence process way faster. I called DOS yesterday complaining the slowness in Guangzhou China. I was given a number of NVC headquarter: (202)663-1225. i am going to call to complain the speed and unfairness for us who applied Chinese K VISA. We paid the same amount but suffered much longer waiting. NVC may need to add resource on the process line in Guangzhou. Please call the number. NVC will be more serious if more people call. Best wishes everyone!

i was told by nvc that my case was shipped on 4/7. i am currently tracking that shippment. and it's only 1lb. do that mean my case is shipped at later date?

someone please post tracking number for today 4/9. please :D

Im expecting my file to be shipped today or tomorrow to managua nicaragua.

It appears that only 1 package was sent today EXP 10 APR 2008B

Its headed to China.

Um hope tomorrow mine will be shipped.

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Im expecting my file to be shipped today or tomorrow to managua nicaragua.

It appears that only 1 package was sent today EXP 10 APR 2008B

Its headed to China.

Um hope tomorrow mine will be shipped.

The majority of packages are sent using reference number 2008A

By the way, when searching on DHL, use the date before in your search. So for today's cases shipped, you would use EXP 09 APR 2008A

Edited by kid brooklyn

umm i called the NVC number and i hear the Message ( Your Case was transfered to the Managua Embassy on 4/10/08) Maybe they used another reference code on the package!

Oh well

Thanks

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

umm i called the NVC number and i hear the Message ( Your Case was transfered to the Managua Embassy on 4/10/08) Maybe they used another reference code on the package!

Oh well

Thanks

The case was transferred to the mailroom to be shipped on 4/10, but it can be a day or two before it's actually shipped. I would check today 4/11, odds are it will be there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.