Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am about to go get ready for work. I am on call today and they already called me since 0500am to come in. I do not want to be late. I will try to catch up with you all today at some point. Hope you all have a great, wonderful and productive day. Love you all my VJ sistas.!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG it's raining so hard outside and all I can think of is a song my LADY SAW

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DAT SONG!!! That's a part of my 90's dancehall workout CD!! Mi rate Lady Saw!! Ita rain hard here now!

Ok, tell mi if I'm crazy...I asked Ken how long from Greenwood (Mo Bay) to Linstead (wants to visit his dad)...he said if we leave at 4:30am we should reach by 11:00!! :blink::o:blink::o:blink::o WHAT!!!!! "Ken 6 1/2 hours fi reach LINSTEAD!!!" Em tell mi wi a guh haffi drive slow cause yuh nuh knoa deh road han mi nuh want tek dem corner by fern gully too fast!!! Unless, yuh waan fi drive dat part!

"No mon, 6 1/2 hours is GREAT!!! :lol: !! "

Still 6 1/2 hours...Dyam I couldda fly from JA-NY ...TWICE inna dat deh time! We will ave so many people a cuss behind us! :lol::lol::lol: We're a mess!!!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Have yall heard this. Jayz remix of Mavado's On The Rock

http://www.partyspree.com/news/index.php?ID=466&tbl=N

The tune SELLHOFF Man!!! TUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ya man Yard music finally getting some spins here in the states!! I like that rhythm...I really love Damian Marley's "The Mission" with the same rhythm...That's Ken and my Theme song! For real!!! :lol: ...Probably be our wedding song too!!! :lol::lol:

Mavado is going to be up here this week with Erupt (love him!)... None of my friends/family would go to that..."Em too violent han nasty!!" Can't wait fuh Kenny tuh reach! :devil: Em wouldda definately tek me tuh dat!

Bless,

Gill

P.S.- We only got a likkle more dan HALF way to 700 this time Capt Ewok!!! Darn!!

Edited by Deyoungting

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

THEY CASHED MY CHECKS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

FINALLY dammit!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
GIRLS I WANNA SHOUT...I FEEL THE BEST I'VE FELT IN 1 1/2 MTH..OMG NEVA THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME..MI A PRAY IT STAY THOUGH...MI EAT ACKEE AND SALTFISH TODAY AND MI CRANBERRY JUICE SOMETHING I COULDN'T KEEP DOWN...I'M LOVING IT..MI A TEK MI TIME DOA MY GOSH ...THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WORD OF PRAYER AND GOOD THOUGHTS..MI LOVE OONUH

Great news, Kimmy.

My wish is that the rest of your pregnancy goes very quick and smoothly.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DAT SONG!!! That's a part of my 90's dancehall workout CD!! Mi rate Lady Saw!! Ita rain hard here now!

Ok, tell mi if I'm crazy...I asked Ken how long from Greenwood (Mo Bay) to Linstead (wants to visit his dad)...he said if we leave at 4:30am we should reach by 11:00!! :blink::o:blink::o:blink::o WHAT!!!!! "Ken 6 1/2 hours fi reach LINSTEAD!!!" Em tell mi wi a guh haffi drive slow cause yuh nuh knoa deh road han mi nuh want tek dem corner by fern gully too fast!!! Unless, yuh waan fi drive dat part!

Still 6 1/2 hours...Dyam I couldda fly from JA-NY ...TWICE inna dat deh time! We will ave so many people a cuss behind us! :lol::lol::lol: We're a mess!!!

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Just tek u time, cuase mi know u we wah run people aff a di road. Mi aunti live a Linstead. That place is always flooded. I think the area she live in is called Gully. Marcel thing driving from Trelawny to Kingston is nothing...mi just look pon im like im mad. But girl, don't drink nothing or BUSH u afi go use tiolet.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

FINALLY dammit!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: Congrats Chica!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Come on April 9th

Bless,

Gill

when we drove there i just closed my eyes and told mike to tell me when it was is all over.... :lol:

FINALLY dammit!!

:dance::dance:

GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL SITAHS

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/200...lead/lead4.html

They use to beat us for speaking PATWAH when I went to school in the 70s. I went to a private school that was ran by England. My brother and I are terrified of NUNS

JG--- how is the TAX season treating you?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

They use to beat us for speaking PATWAH when I went to school in the 70s. I went to a private school that was ran by England. My brother and I are terrified of NUNS

gweh yuh too lie bout 70s...young girl like yuh...:loll:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

gweh yuh too lie bout 70s...young girl like yuh...:loll:

Fuh real English. I was only spanked once, but my brother. It was almost everyday. Him and his friends always given trouble. If the teachers heard you speaking PATWAH (you would be disciplined). Now, you can't laugh and you have to promise. When my brother and I got to the states, they made us take a class call ESOL (English as a Second Language). We had a HEAVY British/JAMAICAN accent and the teachers said they couldn't understand us. But I couldn't understand the kids I went to school with in D.C.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I thought that article was sort of funny in that it was eluding to text messaging being a learning tool. WTH is that?

I don't work in an accounting office any more. So, not a big deal for me. Waiting to see IF we owe anything and how much. It was initially looking like we would owe $3,000. Now, there seems to be a loophole we fall into that may make that sum disappear. Crossing my fingers!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I thought that article was sort of funny in that it was eluding to text messaging being a learning tool. WTH is that?

I don't work in an accounting office any more. So, not a big deal for me. Waiting to see IF we owe anything and how much. It was initially looking like we would owe $3,000. Now, there seems to be a loophole we fall into that may make that sum disappear. Crossing my fingers!

Wow, I'll cross mine for you too. I actually made out good this year for the first.

tep aff a mi name

JENGS........wake up....wake up

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JENGS........wake up....wake up

fi real, i was on time today, so the day is going to drag, :help:

??? Here's my question for the day and when thinking about the answer let's try to leave our husband's/SO's out of it.

Do you believe the statement. She means nothing to me, when a man is caught cheating? Men (friends) have told me over and over again that men can sleep with a woman and have zero feelings for her. From observing men, I in part do belive that statement to be true, but when it goes on for a long time, that's when i'm like NOT. Long time meaning years and then they start having kids and all that stuff and he's still with his wife.

I'm awake now

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.