Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

OMG it's raining so hard outside and all I can think of is a song my LADY SAW

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
but si yah wah di baxide part 6 ??? how oonuh chat so blinkin much..ever since lawny ketch ova yah bwoy none stop...gwaan back a ja/feb filers man...lol....

mi si Cpt Ewok post and mi seh..huh..wah apen :lol: mi tink a lock him a lock wi dung :) wi a slow up di board :lol::lol:

AND BY THE WAY...I WANT A ICEY..NOW :hehe::o

Mi naw go back ovah deh...dem too factey...no wah chat to mi...

Kim, u know dat dutty gyal to talk to the HR manager about mi since me lef wurk...girl me and she tomorraw...MI A SHE....CALAMITY

SHE LUCKY..u fi tell dem she ave a issue wah she need fi deal wid b4 she can come address odda issues..out of order...a same mi did know dis girlllmi wonder is she neva smell harself..she TINK..my gosh a alwasy dress lakka prim puss....i tell yah

Dwlllllllllll mi baxide a lang time mi no hear dem talk deh PRIM PUSS! Kim, she don't like mi and mi wusah no like ar...Since ar man a jamaican and im lef ar...a pur bad mout she deh pon...mi rass mi dah lef ar lang time

she did ave man wid dem dere smell ..lawrks

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have yall heard this. Jayz remix of Mavado's On The Rock

http://www.partyspree.com/news/index.php?ID=466&tbl=N

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GIRLS I WANNA SHOUT...I FEEL THE BEST I'VE FELT IN 1 1/2 MTH..OMG NEVA THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME..MI A PRAY IT STAY THOUGH...MI EAT ACKEE AND SALTFISH TODAY AND MI CRANBERRY JUICE SOMETHING I COULDN'T KEEP DOWN...I'M LOVING IT..MI A TEK MI TIME DOA MY GOSH ...THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WORD OF PRAYER AND GOOD THOUGHTS..MI LOVE OONUH

:thumbs::dance: that's great!!!

Lawd, oonu hole me dung, hole me dung, woieeeeeeeMik :lol::lol: e case comple 3/3/08. Now me hope me get de intaview soon. :dance::dance:

:dance::dance:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny,

she was out of order big time. when u go in tomorrow just keep it professional she made the personal comment and stick with that o and bye the way, when u was talking to her in patios all u said was mind your business. no one else understood you so it's all good and if they say what u said sounded like it was more than that, just tell them in patois it tek more time, to say what u want to say. what will they know??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
but si yah wah di baxide part 6 ??? how oonuh chat so blinkin much..ever since lawny ketch ova yah bwoy none stop...gwaan back a ja/feb filers man...lol....

mi si Cpt Ewok post and mi seh..huh..wah apen :lol: mi tink a lock him a lock wi dung :) wi a slow up di board :lol::lol:

Kim, u know dat dutty gyal to talk to the HR manager about mi since me lef wurk...girl me and she tomorraw...MI A SHE....CALAMITY

SHE LUCKY..u fi tell dem she ave a issue wah she need fi deal wid b4 she can come address odda issues..out of order...a same mi did know dis girlllmi wonder is she neva smell harself..she TINK..my gosh a alwasy dress lakka prim puss....i tell yah

Dwlllllllllll mi baxide a lang time mi no hear dem talk deh PRIM PUSS! Kim, she don't like mi and mi wusah no like ar...Since ar man a jamaican and im lef ar...a pur bad mout she deh pon...mi rass mi dah lef ar lang time

that's why he left :help:

Timeline
Lawny,

she was out of order big time. when u go in tomorrow just keep it professional she made the personal comment and stick with that o and bye the way, when u was talking to her in patios all u said was mind your business. no one else understood you so it's all good and if they say what u said sounded like it was more than that, just tell them in patois it tek more time, to say what u want to say. what will they know??

mi no nkow which part fi laugh afta fuss... :lol::lol: dats riight !!!

Nanny ur time is near dats why..go get some rest mi dear

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
OMG it's raining so hard outside and all I can think of is a song my LADY SAW

It's raining my body is calling I'm in need of my darling mi well want di fiyah under mi hering..baby luv (okay mi afi stop dehso) di rest to HOT fi unu... lawd mi bad :devil:

Come on April 9th

Lawny,

look on the bright side, if you shave your meez mohawk, it will look just like her :whistle::thumbs:

ok i'm going to my bed, before Lawny come and cuss me off

Edited by Jengles

Timeline

Man yall can chat! I haven't been able to keep up in the last few days. Its like a minimum of 10 pages a day. I came in and saw pt5 on the bottom of the Carribean lists and I didn't know what happened.

Kimmy, I sooooo happy you are feeling much better....Praise God! Now just take your time, and then get up off that couch, haha.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Congrats Claire....I just saw your case completed!! I hope you get a April interview.

Yall pray for me and my lost in visa space CR1 application. As you can see from my timeline I sent it a LOOOOONNNNGG time ago...me and Shrewdie. SO keep us in your prayers for a soon come approval.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Other Timeline
Have yall heard this. Jayz remix of Mavado's On The Rock

http://www.partyspree.com/news/index.php?ID=466&tbl=N

Mi like ie :thumbs:

that's why he left :help:

Yall are a hot mess!

Congrats Claire....I just saw your case completed!! I hope you get a April interview.

Yall pray for me and my lost in visa space CR1 application. As you can see from my timeline I sent it a LOOOOONNNNGG time ago...me and Shrewdie. SO keep us in your prayers for a soon come approval.

No problem.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Marlita. Sending positive vibes your way and hope that CR1 application become earth bound soon and you get your approval soon. :thumbs::thumbs:

Lawd, oonu hole me dung, hole me dung, woieeeeeeeMik :lol::lol: e case comple 3/3/08. Now me hope me get de intaview soon. :dance::dance:

Congrats...u a hot mess too. :yes::lol::dance:

Thanks Browning;

Hot, hot, hot????. :crying::crying: Me tiyad a dem deh feeling dat wake me up inna the middle of de nite :devil::devil:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.