BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

We received two seperate letters from the NVC stating that they have sent our file to the consulate in Vancouver. One is dated 7/11 and the other 7/14. Anyone else receive two letters? Probably nothing, as long as it has been sent! :)

Also, when I spoke with the NVC last week they stated that they sent it out on the 9th. It's been 9 days. Is there any way to find out if our file has been received by the consulate in Vancouver without being too much of a nuisance? We're just eager to get Packet 3 and get it back to them ASAP. With our wedding October 3, the sooner the better!!

Valerie and Justin

Met in Vegas- 4/29/06

Engaged- 1/11/08

Married- 10/3/2008

AOS/EAD/SSN Process

Sent I-485 and I-765- 10/20/08

I-485 and I-765 Delivered in Chicago- 10/22/08

Registered for SSN- 10/23/08

Check Cashed- 10/28/08

Received REJECTION NOTICE for EAD I-765 (Outdated Version of Form)- 10/29/08

Received I-485 NOA 1- 10/30/2008

I-485 NOA 1- 10/27/2008

Sent I-765 AGAIN with updated form- 10/30/2008

NEW I-765 Delivered in Chicago- 11/1/2008

Received Biometrics Notification for AOS- 11/3/2008

AOS Biometrics Appointment- 11/18/2008

Received I-765 NOA 1- 11/13/2008

I-765 NOA 1- 11/7/2008

Received RFE for I-485- 11/14/2008

Sent requested form from RFE- 11/17/2008

Received Biometrics Notification for EAD- 11/17/2008

AOS & EAD Touched by USCIS- 11/18/2008

AOS & EAD Biometrics Completed- 11/18/2008

RFE Delivered in Lee's Summitt- 11/19/2008

Received notification that SSN was approved- 12/7/2008 (Should receive card in two weeks)

Received SSN Card- 12/13/2008

Received AOS Interview Date- 1/2/2009

AOS Interview Date- 2/24/2009

Received notification that I-765 EAD Card was sent for production- 1/12/2009

EAD RECEIVED!!!- 1/23/2009

AOS APPROVED!!! GREEN CARD IS ON THE WAY!!!- 2/24/2009

Received "Welcome to the United States" Letter- 2/28/2009

GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!!!- 3/9/2009

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Thanks guys! :-)

Rachel, I'm glad you finally have an interview date. That must relieve your mind greatly. And yeah, they're oddly efficient at the medical place...except for the X-ray technician that left my husband waiting for 40 minutes in the X-ray room! My sweet husband was too polite to go looking for him, and was SO afraid the whole time that he'd screw something up somehow. I have never talked through such minute details as we did through this process (like, literally, line by line through EVERY form, and why didn't I include THREE pay stubs instead of two, and blah blah blah).

And sunny, I love non-diamond rings (at least not as the main jewel) and yours is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats. And keep the faith...those bastards at CSC will be done soon. I'm really appalled at how long it's taking you. It's criminal.

Our visa arrived this morning, so we're all set for him to fly out on Sunday, which is a great relief, especially to his mind, which is prone to excessive worry anyhow.

And of course, he paid $70 for the fastest courier option, and it wasn't even necessary. He could have saved $40 and still had it in plenty of time. Bastards. :bonk:

Congratulations on getting your visa!! :thumbs::thumbs:

I sorry to see your husband had to wait 40 mns!!!I cannot believe the person who took care of him didn't go see him earlier!!!I guess they don't know how stressing that all process is for us! but hey, now it is all from the past! and you have your visa!! Yeah!! :dance:

In France, the embassy ask you for a fast reply enveloppe to have our passeport back with our visa. It only cost me around 20€.

I am happy for you guys, to finally go home together. :)

Sunny, I LOVE your ring, it is gorgeous!!! I understand, you must be pretty impatient to finally wear it!! :D

We received two seperate letters from the NVC stating that they have sent our file to the consulate in Vancouver. One is dated 7/11 and the other 7/14. Anyone else receive two letters? Probably nothing, as long as it has been sent! :)

Also, when I spoke with the NVC last week they stated that they sent it out on the 9th. It's been 9 days. Is there any way to find out if our file has been received by the consulate in Vancouver without being too much of a nuisance? We're just eager to get Packet 3 and get it back to them ASAP. With our wedding October 3, the sooner the better!!

Open this site: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

then try putting this on the reference slot: EXP 09 JUL 2008A

then click track button... it will take you to the track result summary page... go to page 3, i saw one for Vancouver Canada and it says: shipment DELIVERED!!! most likely your papers are in that bulk.

CONGRATS. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Oooh I am sooo in love with it! Hahahah! Gareth said my band better only cost 50 cents now hahahahah :whistle:

Sunny, it's BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!2.gif

Do hope you Gareth will be able to put it on your finger soon. I won't be able to wait either, if it was me. :whistle:

Our visa arrived this morning, so we're all set for him to fly out on Sunday, which is a great relief, especially to his mind, which is prone to excessive worry anyhow.

CONGRATS! Happy reunion soonest. :dance::dance::dance:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Hello everybody! I am stuck at home today: I am waiting for a package that Bryan sent me, it contains everything for the co-sponsorship of his parents. It is supposed to arrive today and it will require signature, so I'm not going to leave home. Sadly they usually deliver the mail in the morning, not the afternoon. So I'm a little skeptical. I'll probably receive it tomorrow.

On a lighter note, I got my wedding dress back from the seamstress yesterday!!! I didn't take any pictures, so, sorry you won't see it now. It feels so good to finally have it with me! And I found a dress that will be perfect for the party/reception after our courthouse wedding, so, yeah, yesterday was a good day (also, beach the afternoon and dinner with my best friend the evening). next steps: sorting all my stuff and find out how to bring everything to the USA, and I need to find a veil too... I don't have any accessories for my dress...

Enough talking about me!

Sunny, this is a beautiful ring!!! Lovely!

Rachel, congrats on moving to your friends' house! For me, it has been hard to get rid of things. I am going to try to bring everything inside two suitcases, nothing more. What a challenge!

WaitForever, you should just call the embassy and tell them the truth: that your fiancee was visiting you at the time she received their package and that you had it forwarded to your place but that you haven't received it yet. You are probably not the first person who did this, in the same case scenario, I am sure we would have done the same thing.

Blake, (not sure I answered you when you wrote your post) that ex is a jerk! I'm glad everything is back to normal now.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Good to hear Peter has his visa, Cheryl! :thumbs:

Ooh good on you Rachel clearing out your stuff! Gareth shipped I think close to 18 boxes of stuff along with a bed haha! Think it cost him just under 1000 pounds. He used ummm Atlantic something or other....

Ughh I got the worst cramps today and do not want to be at work! Gotta love it aye?

I am so checking USCIS constantly to see if they have put July's processing dates up yet....as soon as they do I am calling AGAIN.....at this point Gareth and I are just hoping and praying to be together for Thanksgiving this year!

Tomorrow I get to have it off my mind a bit as Gabby's Grandma is keeping her over night so I am headed out on the town with a girlfriend of mine since it is our towns 2nd annual Bike Time weekend. Can you say Beer tent galore? heh heh....Gareth is all worried i am gonna pick up a hairy biker LOL :P

Well hope all are doing well here!

*huuuuugs*! I'm doing fine! With you on the cramps, though - ugh!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you and Miss Yoko. :)

On happy news front we ordered my engagement ring finally!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I hope it is as gorgeous in person as it looks online! I am in love with it. Center stone is a diamond they have made blue and then white diamonds on the side set in white gold. I LOVE it! Gareth doesn't want me to wear it until he is here to put on my finger but I told him that is not fair as I am sick of people looking down at my empty finger when I say I am engaged LOL....what do you all think? haha He said I will prob wear it then take off day he gets here and stick inthe box LOL....said "Maybeeeee" hahah....

Ooooh and I will post a pic of it hang on....

That is a beaaaaautiful ring! :D I love the blue! (Hurrah for having a blue stone! Mine's sapphire, though). I wouldn't be able to wait to wear it, either!

The first two moves, not so fun... The last move, fantastic. I'm happy things are moving forward according to plan.

Yes! And thank you, Blake. Here's hoping the next couple of months pass quickly!

Hello everybody! I am stuck at home today: I am waiting for a package that Bryan sent me, it contains everything for the co-sponsorship of his parents. It is supposed to arrive today and it will require signature, so I'm not going to leave home. Sadly they usually deliver the mail in the morning, not the afternoon. So I'm a little skeptical. I'll probably receive it tomorrow.

On a lighter note, I got my wedding dress back from the seamstress yesterday!!! I didn't take any pictures, so, sorry you won't see it now. It feels so good to finally have it with me! And I found a dress that will be perfect for the party/reception after our courthouse wedding, so, yeah, yesterday was a good day (also, beach the afternoon and dinner with my best friend the evening). next steps: sorting all my stuff and find out how to bring everything to the USA, and I need to find a veil too... I don't have any accessories for my dress...

Enough talking about me!

Rachel, congrats on moving to your friends' house! For me, it has been hard to get rid of things. I am going to try to bring everything inside two suitcases, nothing more. What a challenge!

WaitForever, you should just call the embassy and tell them the truth: that your fiancee was visiting you at the time she received their package and that you had it forwarded to your place but that you haven't received it yet. You are probably not the first person who did this, in the same case scenario, I am sure we would have done the same thing.

Blake, (not sure I answered you when you wrote your post) that ex is a jerk! I'm glad everything is back to normal now.

Hurrah for finding a dress for the party! I'm so putting off shopping... :hehe:

Two suitcases would be a miracle! :o I'm not too concerned about fitting all of my clothes in one suitcase - that is doable - but I already think I've made enough sacrifices regarding books and DVDs. :) I'm not planning to unpack at least 8 of the boxes at all - the contents I all want to keep, and I think the few hundred pounds of shipping is worth paying to save the hassle of selling/re-buying.

It IS good to get rid of things, though, and to see your possessions slowly condense down. Good luck! I'm going to be doing more sorting this weekend. After I thought I'd 'cleared' my room I still managed to pack another 5 bags yesterday. :wacko: Mostly food/toiletries, but still!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

Other than clothes, I am going to bring around 15 CDs, 8 books and 3 Dvds, I'd like to bring my two teapots and cups, and a few computer stuff. Oh yeah... my laptop too, my clock (2 year anniversary gift) and my wedding dress...

I finally received the co-sponsor documentation!!! yay!!! I'm all ready (though still stressed) for my interview!!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Enough talking about me!

Yeah, it is good to be continuing forward. Olga has moved over to be with her sister and her husband just so that she feels completely safe. We're down to 54 days now until the interview in Kiev and I'm busy getting her son's room ready as well as my never ending list of other fixing/painting/replacing work. Soooooo much to do... but it is happy work because it is for US. This weekend I sleep.......

Edited by BlakeandOlha

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Timeline
Hi Blake! Omg I would blow a gasket! With all the other stuff you have to deal with.... Glad the loser was smart enough to know when to say when. Cograts on the Interview date :) Must be a big relief.

I still have gaskets lying about from various explosions :lol:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks so much everyone for the ring comments! I am soooo stoked heehee! Cannot wait to see it and wear it and then of course have my man beside me wearing his ring as well!!!

So good to read everyones updates! Cecile awesome about the dresses! So exciting cannot wait to see you in them!

Rachel you have a blue stone too?! AWESOME! Have you posted a pic already if so I am drawing a blank ooofff haha! Would love to see it I love pretty much all blue gems and stones and such! I just like blueeeee! haha.

WOw Blake cannot wait until Olga is just there safe with YOU!!!

We got another touch already this morning..........sigh sigh sigh not getting hopes up for sure...........who am I kidding of course I am!!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

I believe I've posted the ring twice before - once here and once in Off Topic - but if no one objects I can certainly post it again. ;)

tension.jpg

It's titanium and chunky, which suits me and my style really well. :) Soo light and comfortable to wear - feels very natural on my finger. I hope yours does, too!

Blue and purple are my favourite colours, especially for jewellery!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

i was checking the time processing time of CSC now they ae working on JAN. 17 . well hope they work for real. so we will able to have more NOA2 next week. good luck to all.

Thanks, bevs! I hope that means good news for our poor stragglers, too!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
I believe I've posted the ring twice before - once here and once in Off Topic - but if no one objects I can certainly post it again. ;)

tension.jpg

It's titanium and chunky, which suits me and my style really well. :) Soo light and comfortable to wear - feels very natural on my finger. I hope yours does, too!

Blue and purple are my favourite colours, especially for jewellery!

That's a beautiful ring Rachel - I love colored gems as well. Saphires and Ruby's are the best, but don't quote me on that because it'll be a while before I have that kind of money saved.

Sunny - was that a touch from a phone call you made or was that one done all on its own. I've read that you'll often get a system generated touch from a phone call that occurs when they check your file. But, and I think this is my own speculation, if it is a touch generated outside the phone call then that's a good sign that it comes from an actual human being.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning :) The consulate gets it within 2 days by DHL so they would have it by now... It took about 2 weeks from NVC to Levi getting packet 3 so you should be getting it very soon :D Levi faxed it back July 3 and got his interview date on the 15th for August 27th. I would think October 3 would be very reasonable to plan for!

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.