babe07

THIS IS MY SECOND TIME TO BE BENIFICIARY OF K-1 VISA

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

You just made me roll with laughter. :lol: Actually pushbrk, I AM the Filipina fiancee and filing for a fiance visa has been a mutual decision. And to set the record straight, we originally planned on getting married here in the Philippines, as a matter of fact we have already booked some wedding vendors but then decided to just go for a K1 visa as it is more cost effective as of now and then have another wedding here in the Philippines 2-3years from now or maybe on our 5th anniversary.

You are so vent on "Please stay on-topic AND keep your nose out of other peoples' relationships when all they asked about was the visa process." but just read your post to me... and actually some of your other post here on VJ....

well, i won't add anything more coz i was taught to respect the elderly even if they are so touchy, after all, they are supposed to be so full of wisdom :whistle: .. but man, you cracked me up with that one :lol: .. thank you for making me laugh, really needed that one. :thumbs:

Wow! It's tempting but I think I'll just keep my mouth shut.

babe07, hang around the forum. There's plenty of people here that will help you with your questions as you go through this process. Just ignore the people who thinks their sh*t don't stink.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Supposing the beneficiary had an ignored K 1visa petition. Now, here comes another guy who wants to petition her for a K1 visa. Is there any complication in the immigration? Thanks so much .....

Me and my ex-fiancee met last march 2007 but were 2months in the relationship at that time..And then he filed k-1 visa last july 2007.We always had a misunderstanding AND when time goes by..on that situation,we decided to broke up because we knew that were out of love to each other..And then last November i met a very kind man..Matured enough to understand me.We met on 1st week of february and came back to his country after a couples of day.

And he wants to file for k-1 visa this coming September. Does the 1st petitioned will affect this second one to us?He received NOA1 last august and nothing hear from him..just the last word"im just going to ignore it!

I really dont have any idea in this situation..

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Regarding your original post, I really think you have to contact USCIS. I know your ex is the one who filed the petition but YOU are the one applying for a visa. It would only make sense that USCIS honor your request to cancel your original petition. They'd probably request all this in writing but the point is, it doesnt hurt to contact USCIS. Better yet, it probably doesnt hurt to consult a competent attorney regarding your case.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Dbears,

You filed for a fiance visa for a Filipina? I don't want judge but how could you do that? Why do you expect the girl to leave her life behind and come to the USA, on only your verbal promise of marriage? If you really loved and cared about her, you would have married her in the PI before you asked her to leave her life behind.

-------------------------

I'm just making a point. The above does not express my feeling about fiance visas but if it did, the IMBRA forum is not the place to discuss such things. Perhaps you'll see my point now. Please stay on topic.

:lol::lol::lol:

You just made me roll with laughter. :lol: Actually pushbrk, I AM the Filipina fiancee and filing for a fiance visa has been a mutual decision. And to set the record straight, we originally planned on getting married here in the Philippines, as a matter of fact we have already booked some wedding vendors but then decided to just go for a K1 visa as it is more cost effective as of now and then have another wedding here in the Philippines 2-3years from now or maybe on our 5th anniversary.

You are so vent on "Please stay on-topic AND keep your nose out of other peoples' relationships when all they asked about was the visa process." but just read your post to me... and actually some of your other post here on VJ....

well, i won't add anything more coz i was taught to respect the elderly even if they are so touchy, after all, they are supposed to be so full of wisdom :whistle: .. but man, you cracked me up with that one :lol: .. thank you for making me laugh, really needed that one. :thumbs:

:thumbs::lol::thumbs: good one dbear

that made me laugh too :D

To the OP: How can you be sure that your ex-fiance filed K1 for you? Do you remember filling out and signing forms? Did he ask you for some pertinent documents?

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
To the OP: How can you be sure that your ex-fiance filed K1 for you? Do you remember filling out and signing forms? Did he ask you for some pertinent documents?

--Mae

yes..he filed k-1 visa..we arrangeD everything with the helpED of my cousin whos in california now.....i signED some paperworks and fill it all my information...i got CENOMAR,129-f form,biographic info in my G325form which is submitted in california...AND i know he filed k-1 as i remember, last july26..and after a cOUPLES OF WEEK he received NOA1..And after that..nothing hear from him... :help:

--Mae

yes..he filed k-1 visa..we arrangeD everything with the helpED of my cousin whos in california now.....i signED some paperworks and fill it all my information...i got CENOMAR,129-f form,biographic info in my G325form which is submitted in california...AND i know he filed k-1 as i remember, last july26..and after a cOUPLES OF WEEK he received NOA1..And after that..nothing hear from him... :help:

Sorry if I had to ask... I have seen cases here where they were told by their ex-fiance that they filed K1 but the ex-beneficiary couldn't remember signing any forms nor submitting I-129F's requirements. Well, in that case, he did file for you. If he didn't cancel the petition, your case should have been in Manila Consulate by now (looking at your given dates of filing) and they should inform you about it. If only your case is at consulate stage, you have the option to cancel and not pursue it.

To all: is it possible that the case can be abandoned if the petitioner received an RFE and didn't respond to it?

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

Timeline

--Mae

Sorry if I had to ask... I have seen cases here where they were told by their ex-fiance that they filed K1 but the ex-beneficiary couldn't remember signing any forms nor submitting I-129F's requirements. Well, in that case, he did file for you. If he didn't cancel the petition, your case should have been in Manila Consulate by now (looking at your given dates of filing) and they should inform you about it. If only your case is at consulate stage, you have the option to cancel and not pursue it.

To all: is it possible that the case can be abandoned if the petitioner received an RFE and didn't respond to it?

I received the packet 4 just right now..and i cant stop crying,this is the day that im scare about..My medical will be on march 28 and visa interview is on april 4...please help me...now the 1st petition will totaly affect the second one who will be file on september..I dont know where will im going to start this mess...please help me,i dont have any idea..i am totaly block... :crying::help:

Timeline
I received the packet 4 just right now..and i cant stop crying,this is the day that im scare about..My medical will be on march 28 and visa interview is on april 4...please help me...now the 1st petition will totaly affect the second one who will be file on september..I dont know where will im going to start this mess...please help me,i dont have any idea..i am totaly block... :crying::help:

babe07,

Did you or your current fiance followed the advice of many here and called/contacted either the USCIS or embassy?

Whatever the affect of this petition is, its already been done. Whatever that affect is, you'll just have to find out.

People here can give all the advices but really the only people that can help you are the embassy people or a competent attorney. Call them and tell them that your ex filed this and decided to abandon it. Ask them how is this going to affect future petitions for you.

Good luck bab07!

Supposing the beneficiary had an ignored K 1visa petition. Now, here comes another guy who wants to petition her for a K1 visa. Is there any complication in the immigration? Thanks so much .....

Me and my ex-fiancee met last march 2007 but were 2months in the relationship at that time..And then he filed k-1 visa last july 2007.We always had a misunderstanding AND when time goes by..on that situation,we decided to broke up because we knew that were out of love to each other..And then last November i met a very kind man..Matured enough to understand me.We met on 1st week of february and came back to his country after a couples of day.

And he wants to file for k-1 visa this coming September. Does the 1st petitioned will affect this second one to us?He received NOA1 last august and nothing hear from him..just the last word"im just going to ignore it!

I really dont have any idea in this situation..

HELP ME PLEASE!!

So you have a very short time to know each other well when your ex fiance apllied for K-1 visa (That's scary). I think you have to keep in touch with your ex before you new boyfriend will file another one. There's no problem with it for as long as your ex will cancel it at the USCIS. This is the first thing you should do but then I think your second K1 Application will be more complicated.

K1 TIMELINE:
. 04/16/2007 - Mailed I-129F
. 04/25/2007 - NOA1
. 10/12/2007 - NOA2
. 02/11/2008 - Forwarded to NVC
. 03/13/2008 - Forwarded to Consulate
. 04/22/2008 - Interview at US Embassy
. 05/06/2008 - Visa Approved (After 2 weeks of Doc. Verification)
. 05/08/2008 - Visa in Hand!

AOS TIMELINE:
. 08/26/2008 - Applied AOS via UPS
. 09/02/2008 - Case shown online as "received and pending"
. 09/03/2008 - Check Cashed!
. 09/08 /2008 - Received NOA'S for AOS and EAD (Notices Dated: 9/02/2008)
. 09/11/2008 - Received Notice for Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated: 9/04/2008)
. 10/01/2008 - Biometrics Appointment
. 11/17/2008 - EAD Approval Sent; EAD Card Received
. 02/23/2009 - Received Letter for Interview
. 04/02/2009 - AOS Interview and Approved!
. 04/13/2009 - Greencard in Hand! (Thanks God!)

REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE:
. 12/29/2010 - Mailed I-751 to VT Service Center
. 12/31/2010 - Received and Signed for by D Renaud
. 01/06/2011 - Check Cashed!

. 01/08/2011 - Received NOA (Receipt dated 01/03/2011)
. 02/03/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice (Receipt dated 01/10/2011)
. 06/16/2001 - Received Approval Notice in the mail (Receipt dated 06/13/2011)
. 06/18/2011 - Greencard in Hand!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE:

. 04/08/2014 - Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

. 04/10/2014 - Received and Signed by Edwards

. 04/15/2014 - Check Cashed

. 04/21/2014 - Received NOA (Notice Dated 04/14/2014)

. 05/12/2014 - Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated 04/21/2014)

. 08/06/2014 - Interview Appointment (Notice Dated 06/30/2014)

. 09/05/2014 - Oath Taking (Notice Dated 08/18/2014)

.png

How ironic life can be... There are people here who will do anything just to have their medical and interview appointments and yet here you are, scared and confused now that you have it. How I wish that appointments are transferable, you know what I mean?

Everything is all in your hands now. Since the case is at US Embassy Manila, the best thing you can do is call them and tell them about your predicaments. Tell the truth. They might even give you credits for being honest. Tell them whatever happened to your relationship with your ex-fiance. Tell them that after receiving the NOA1, things went wrong and you never heard from him and about the case. Tell them that you are not going to pursue the interview and that you want it to be considered as cancelled. And then after that, tell them about your relationship right now with your current fiance. Tell them about his plan of petitioning you and ask them of any complications that may arise in the future. I'm sure (God willing), you will find all the answers to your questions. If I'm not mistaken, if the visa applicant didn't show up on the interview appointment, the application is considered abandoned. But you wouldn't want to just do that as your name and case will be in their records. That is why calling them is your best option as of yet.

Good luck and may you find the peace in your heart and mind.

--Mae

So you have a very short time to know each other well when your ex fiance apllied for K-1 visa (That's scary). I think you have to keep in touch with your ex before you new boyfriend will file another one. There's no problem with it for as long as your ex will cancel it at the USCIS. This is the first thing you should do but then I think your second K1 Application will be more complicated.

If you will read above your post, it will tell you that her ex-fiance didn't cancel the application.

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

hello!

Babe07, it seems me that you received packet 3, why did you not react at this time?

It's seems me that the embassy asks you to send some files and after they send you the packet 4.

For me it was like that.

Maybe they will ask you this question for your future interview?

Good luck

Timeline

How ironic life can be... There are people here who will do anything just to have their medical and interview appointments and yet here you are, scared and confused now that you have it. How I wish that appointments are transferable, you know what I mean?

Everything is all in your hands now. Since the case is at US Embassy Manila, the best thing you can do is call them and tell them about your predicaments. Tell the truth. They might even give you credits for being honest. Tell them whatever happened to your relationship with your ex-fiance. Tell them that after receiving the NOA1, things went wrong and you never heard from him and about the case. Tell them that you are not going to pursue the interview and that you want it to be considered as cancelled. And then after that, tell them about your relationship right now with your current fiance. Tell them about his plan of petitioning you and ask them of any complications that may arise in the future. I'm sure (God willing), you will find all the answers to your questions. If I'm not mistaken, if the visa applicant didn't show up on the interview appointment, the application is considered abandoned. But you wouldn't want to just do that as your name and case will be in their records. That is why calling them is your best option as of yet.

Good luck and may you find the peace in your heart and mind.

--Mae

If you will read above your post, it will tell you that her ex-fiance didn't cancel the application.

thank you so much for your advice..it really help me alot... And prayers too...thanks

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

--Mae

So, send the package back with a signed letter indicating the relationship is over and you will not be applying for a visa. Just do it. There's plenty of time to get this sorted out before September.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

To go back (just a little bit) to the too young, too this, too that.... (no i will not judge)

BUT!

I think the right question when you talk about a marriage is... would the USC be ready to marry in Philipines and leave there for a while just because he loves her... and would she be happy with that situation.

I think this prove real love and commitment.

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.