anouar

need help

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i want ask u other question cause before we did not record any conversation but i just start like 2 days before and i will stille record like nest month too til the day before my interview is that enough or not ?i will print all are conversation til the day before interview i think it s will be like 60 pages is that enough ?

i have call record and little email and mail like card for my birthday for new year and for valentine s day is that enough

my fiancee is pregnant too and i have baby picture inside her stomack and certificat from doctor that she was pregnant after her visit to me

thanks for all yr response

Filed: Timeline
i want ask u other question cause before we did not record any conversation but i just start like 2 days before and i will stille record like nest month too til the day before my interview is that enough or not ?i will print all are conversation til the day before interview i think it s will be like 60 pages is that enough ?

i have call record and little email and mail like card for my birthday for new year and for valentine s day is that enough

my fiancee is pregnant too and i have baby picture inside her stomack and certificat from doctor that she was pregnant after her visit to me

thanks for all yr response

This is going to sound harsh, but pregnancy is proof of meeting? But it is really proof of meeting you? The pregnancy is one thing, physical proof such as boarding passes, airline tickets, itineraries, receipts are another.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Timeline

Thanks for all responses but if 60 page of conversation record are suffisante or i need more ?

If that's all you have, that's all you have. Take everything you have and be prepared to present it as substantial.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

No one can say if that's sufficient or not. Some people get through the interview presenting little to no evidence at all, while others are prepared to show stacks upon stacks of chat records and they are not given the opportunity. It is better to have too much and not need it than too little and wish you had more.

In our personal experience pictures were much more important than anything else. In fact, we didn't have any emails or chat logs at all since we didn't communicate via computer.

Timeline

thank u jenn for yr advice

u know that the pepers they send me from consulate are all expired so i should do did i need new version or what ?

wait yr advices and God help u

No one can say if that's sufficient or not. Some people get through the interview presenting little to no evidence at all, while others are prepared to show stacks upon stacks of chat records and they are not given the opportunity. It is better to have too much and not need it than too little and wish you had more.

In our personal experience pictures were much more important than anything else. In fact, we didn't have any emails or chat logs at all since we didn't communicate via computer.

Timeline
u know that the pepers they send me from consulate are all expired so i should do did i need new version or what ?

I would print out copies of the more recent versions online and complete both the expired version as well as the new version to bring with you to the consulate. There have been some members who thought they were doing the right thing by bringing the more recent forms and the consulate insisted on the expired version. If you only bring the expired version, then they may want the more recent version. Best to be prepared with both, in my opinion.

Timeline

Thnak you jenn for yr advice and i will bring the both version i want tell u that my fiance is pregnant and she will delivred before my interview so if i take with me some pictures for baby and certificat of birth can that help in the interview or not .

waiting yr response

I would print out copies of the more recent versions online and complete both the expired version as well as the new version to bring with you to the consulate. There have been some members who thought they were doing the right thing by bringing the more recent forms and the consulate insisted on the expired version. If you only bring the expired version, then they may want the more recent version. Best to be prepared with both, in my opinion.

Timeline
Thnak you jenn for yr advice and i will bring the both version i want tell u that my fiance is pregnant and she will delivred before my interview so if i take with me some pictures for baby and certificat of birth can that help in the interview or not .

waiting yr response

While the baby isn't definite proof of anything, it will help build your case of a bona fide relationship. I would certainly bring any evidence you have of your baby together to the interview.

Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
While the baby isn't definite proof of anything, it will help build your case of a bona fide relationship. I would certainly bring any evidence you have of your baby together to the interview.

Congratulations!

well it does prove she's fertile :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

thanks jenn but i will take the certificat of bith having my name like father

waiting yr response

Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.