ChrisB0707

Sending Load To A Cell Phone In The Philippines

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great site to send load to a cell in the Philippines. Thought this might help some of the VJers help send load to the people they love in the Philippines. We all know how important it is to keep in touch during the long visa process. Works great and I use it alot.

https://www.aryty.com/Default.aspx

Globe: (P150/$3.60 US) (P300/$7.20 US)

Smart: (P115/$2.76 US) (P230/$5.52 US) (P345/8.28 US) (P460/$11.04 US)

Sun: (P150/$3.60 US) (P300/$7.20 US) (P500/$12.00 US)

I just got back from Makati yesterday and found Globe has a option for 2 prepaid sims for only P120.

This gets 1 local Filipino sim and 1 International Roaming sim that comes with P101 and doesnt need to be reloaded. This gives your filipino fiancee, wife or family member the option to send international text to you for only 1 peso per text.

Great site to send load to a cell in the Philippines. Thought this might help some of the VJers help send load to the people they love in the Philippines. We all know how important it is to keep in touch during the long visa process. Works great and I use it alot.

https://www.aryty.com/Default.aspx

Globe: (P150/$3.60 US) (P300/$7.20 US)

Smart: (P115/$2.76 US) (P230/$5.52 US) (P345/8.28 US) (P460/$11.04 US)

Sun: (P150/$3.60 US) (P300/$7.20 US) (P500/$12.00 US)

I just got back from Makati yesterday and found Globe has a option for 2 prepaid sims for only P120.

This gets 1 local Filipino sim and 1 International Roaming sim that comes with P101 and doesnt need to be reloaded. This gives your filipino fiancee, wife or family member the option to send international text to you for only 1 peso per text.

its good actually but you can use autoload to load there globe sim account, they have maximum 180 days for extension of roaming ! if it expires just call globe agent to extend the service! ;)

BUT ACN PHONE.. is still the best low monthly rate. 24/7 call in us ( video phone ) and can call NVC for tracking, IRS etc all US phone nos.

Their customer service sucks. I kept reloading my phone and Donna's phone often and they would not send the load until I contacted them for "security and fraud reasons". I now us http://www.pldtonline.com . They may be a little more but their customer service is good.

Removing Conditions

11/29/09 - I-751 Sent

11/30/09 - I-751 Received

12/01/11 - NOA

08/24/12 - Approved, no interview, card ordered

AOS/EAD/AP

06/11/09 - AOS/EAD/AP Sent

12/29/09 - AOS Approved, no interview, card ordered

01/04/10 - LPR card received

-------

Please update your time-line, it benefits us all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I send load thru Chikka.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

International text for 1 peso? Do I read that correctly? :)

So what exactly would my fiance need to ask for to be

able to do that?

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Timeline
my fiancee and i have the globe international sim cards, but it doesn't work for me here in the states, how can i get it 2 work?

my fiance and i use smart buddy i have a smart sims card here in usa in a unlocked cell she text me for 1 peso i reply thru my at&t cell..... need to have her get a sims and set to roam it will text only then she can send to you the sims and you pop it in a spare cell. it works awesome and i text my sweety whenever i like and she txt me whenever i also can load her smart sims or my smart sims thru https://www.aryty.com/Default1.aspx?rc=st.sendload.r

I hope this helps and it sure is nice to just sent a text and contact your love at any moment

• 10 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.autoloadonline.com/

Thixs is a great place to load if you have paypal. just click on pay and in the paypal message bos add the phone #. The load usually takes just minutes

xl91yv7f.png

Their customer service sucks. I kept reloading my phone and Donna's phone often and they would not send the load until I contacted them for "security and fraud reasons". I now us http://www.pldtonline.com . They may be a little more but their customer service is good.

Hmm.. I've never had a problem with them, although, they do have a monthly limit to how much you can send, which is good for security purpose. I've been using them for 6/months now and I've never had a problem with aryty.

I too have a dual-sim phone from Phils, I just turned Roaming on before I left Phils and she txt me on that and I either reply to her thur YM(which is free for me, she just has to register her phone thur YM) or my cell.. yes, 1-peso txt is great for her..

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Pardon me, but I am very technology-challenged.

I loosely understand the sim cards and such, but here's what I THINK I am seeing. When I go to RP, I can buy a phone and use it back HERE in the USA to keep our calls and texts cheaper??? That sounds awesome, if I am understanding this correctly.

Right now, my angel texts within Phil for P2, but it's P15 to text ME here in the U.S. :angry:

Edited by 4MYMEVE

Moving on w/life

Timeline

Wow we are doing something wrong hehe .... because right now I think it is costing us p20 for her to text me here in the states and costing me .20 cents to send text ...... I need to read into this more so we can bring those costs down ... thanks for the links and info in this thread to those who have posted :)

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Timeline

I use Sun Cellular International Sim and it really cheap you can text for 1 peso and call less than 5 pesos, to 20 countries (USA, Canada etc...) And you can buy a Sim for only 49 pesos with Free 5 international text and 5 minutes IDD call, It is cheap right,.

AOS-

09/15/2010 - Sent AOS

09/23/2010 - Receive Text and Email

09/27/2010 - Receive Hard Copy in the Mail (EAD,AP,AOS)

10/13/2010 - RFE on my I-485( waiting the letter on the mail )

10/18/2010 - Biometrics Appointment (touch AOS, EAD at the same day )

10/22/2010 - Sent RFE

10/26/2010 - Touch ( received RFE Under review )

I loosely understand the sim cards and such, but here's what I THINK I am seeing. When I go to RP, I can buy a phone and use it back HERE in the USA to keep our calls and texts cheaper??? That sounds awesome, if I am understanding this correctly.

Right now, my angel texts within Phil for P2, but it's P15 to text ME here in the U.S. :angry:

Correct, I bought a phone from Phils, 1/hr before you leave, you txt ROAM ON or somehting of that sort to the provider number depending if it's Globe or Smart. Now, they can continue to txt that Phone for 1-peso. I only use that phone to recieve txt, then I either text her back with my phone(I have an international txt plan with AT&T-100 txt for $9.99/month) or I txt her thru Yahoo Messenger(free for me). You SO would have to have a Yahoo account and she/he can add their Phone # to that account so txt messages from YM can get sent to them.

She even txt me back on YM and it only cost her 2.50-peso to txt my YM. I have a smart phone with unlimited data plan, so, I'm pretty much connected to YM 24/7.

Not sure how much it is for her to call me, but I'm the one that does the calling. Plus, I go thru Gorilla Mobile when calling Phils, they charge .9cents for landline or .15cents to cell phone.

Ingats!!

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Timeline

Correct, I bought a phone from Phils, 1/hr before you leave, you txt ROAM ON or somehting of that sort to the provider number depending if it's Globe or Smart. Now, they can continue to txt that Phone for 1-peso. I only use that phone to recieve txt, then I either text her back with my phone(I have an international txt plan with AT&T-100 txt for $9.99/month) or I txt her thru Yahoo Messenger(free for me). You SO would have to have a Yahoo account and she/he can add their Phone # to that account so txt messages from YM can get sent to them.

She even txt me back on YM and it only cost her 2.50-peso to txt my YM. I have a smart phone with unlimited data plan, so, I'm pretty much connected to YM 24/7.

Not sure how much it is for her to call me, but I'm the one that does the calling. Plus, I go thru Gorilla Mobile when calling Phils, they charge .9cents for landline or .15cents to cell phone.

Ingats!!

Hi All and Happy New Year!

I am glad to read all the posts and I guess I am doing things correct.

I use PLDT to buy load.

I also use Arty, depending on mood LOL

Here is what I did: When I was in Philippines, I purchased a cellphone and got Smart Sim card. An hour before I left, I put it on ROAM, took out the sim card and gave the phone to my fiancee. (phone only works on the frequency there)

When I arrived in USA I went to the Nokia web site, purchased an "Unlocked" phone, put sim card in the phone.

Now my fiancee and other Philippine friends can text me for the cost of a local text.

I don't text back with that phone cause it cost about 60 peso I think. I use my USA cell phone to text back, I purchased an international plan with AT&T.

Good luck. I hope all this information helps!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sending Load To A Cell Phone In The Philippines

the title of this thread sure made me think it was about something else. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.