idocare

Internet Love

252 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
My bad, King Charles, your feet comment gave me the first bad thought. Feel better?

humble.gif

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

My apologies to engage in off topic talk to the OP ..........and Boaz, you are making a fool of yourself with your last post in front of the entire

forum. Did you forget my apology and has the bitterness rubbed off on you now ? Some people sure hold grudges. If you consider me a leader

have at it but I am merely being carried away in fun by the flow of the thread with other posters. Go ahead, single me out I don't care ;)

Peace !

Hey guys lets move the party to the cyber cafe...............

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
OK ... for all you folks who are sending the PM's, and burning the phone lines .... stop hiding! You may be bullied, and psyched to believe that things may/may not be what they are but speak up! It's OK .......

Why are you encouraging people who want anonymity to post? What are you trying to prove? It seems you are trying to perpetuate and continue this stupid and childish "he said, she said" . If other VJ'rs are benefiting from pm'ing idocare or you or anyone else...then good for them! They are grown folk and can do whatever they want. This whole issue started because MANY of us (who were not afraid to speak up) felt idocare was not telling the whole story, and doing so with hateful undertones.

So...unless these so-called "silent" VJ'ers are wanting to share their stories in a real and honest way..then I don't see how that has anything to do with your defense of idocare. If I was one of those people I wouldnt share publicly either, for fear people like idocare would resort to "I told u so's" and continued negativity instead of support and encouragement.

Peace, Love and Happiness

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Idocare,

Thanks again for starting this post. I feel so liberated. This evening I have received several phone calls and PM's. During one of the conversations I was referred to as 'the sleeping giant'. LOL. Yes, I do have a voice and a passion for others. Even when I may not agree, I believe in being respectful to others. But oh well, to me that's nothing in comparison to implications stating that although you are part of the minority you are 'jumping on a bandwagon', and 'need to do your research.' Or being questioned as to whether or not you've read the entire post; or implications that you have a mental problem; or "If nothing else, this thread has revealed some heavy duty realities and exposed people for what they really are behind their smug masks.". LOL .... what mask are you wearing? if you (or anyone else it applies to) can get through all of that then need I say again .... tell YOUR STORY.

Oh - have you noticed how the strict, always right, no one elses opinion matters Leader has yet to say or chastize anyone regarding :ot2: ?? But it's all good, I enjoyed seeing the hairy photos, and having my husband who studied in Germany for several years translate some of the jokes. Again - thank you so much!

OK ... for all you folks who are sending the PM's, and burning the phone lines .... stop hiding! You may be bullied, and psyched to believe that things may/may not be what they are but speak up! It's OK .......

Perservance - thank you for your PM's. Sorry I did not have a chance to respond.

I cant believe grown people can actually feel bullied on the internet. I mean all we gotta do is click the X at the upper right corner of the window. Its like changing the channel when a show we dont like goes on. I mean I got insulted on here and I dont like the way everyone interacts but its kinda like smelling bad milk one more time before you throw it away. :D But bullied? come on. Thats jr high stuff. I mean if someone is that so insecure that they are afraid to speak up because theyre afraid their cyber pals will get mad then there are some real issues going on there.

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think if those silent people really felt passionate enough about saying something, they would. Offering an encouraging word is not the same as agreeing. Maybe that is all that is going on there.

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Idocare,

Thanks again for starting this post. I feel so liberated. This evening I have received several phone calls and PM's. During one of the conversations I was referred to as 'the sleeping giant'. LOL. Yes, I do have a voice and a passion for others. Even when I may not agree, I believe in being respectful to others. But oh well, to me that's nothing in comparison to implications stating that although you are part of the minority you are 'jumping on a bandwagon', and 'need to do your research.' Or being questioned as to whether or not you've read the entire post; or implications that you have a mental problem; or "If nothing else, this thread has revealed some heavy duty realities and exposed people for what they really are behind their smug masks.". LOL .... what mask are you wearing? if you (or anyone else it applies to) can get through all of that then need I say again .... tell YOUR STORY.

Oh - have you noticed how the strict, always right, no one elses opinion matters Leader has yet to say or chastize anyone regarding :ot2: ?? But it's all good, I enjoyed seeing the hairy photos, and having my husband who studied in Germany for several years translate some of the jokes. Again - thank you so much!

Perservance - thank you for your PM's. Sorry I did not have a chance to respond.

Boaz,

Dont thank me yet, I PMed you for a private discussion between you and I, you continued to correspond with me through the thread, you have made it perfectly clear how you feel about my opinions. I am not going to get back on the crazy train, I got that train today for a very good reason... you have your opinions I have mine, obviously they differ, I am a strong believer of agree to disagree.

Peace

Timeline
Go for it Charles, that will do it !

i see this is still going........so here goes.....

hairy_monkey_man.jpg

thumb_20060102003537_hairyman.jpg

of all the horrible things people have said about Nigerian men, at least they won't be able to say any nigerian looks like this! :no:

Timeline
Idocare,

Boaz,

Dont thank me yet, I PMed you for a private discussion between you and I, you continued to correspond with me through the thread, you have made it perfectly clear how you feel about my opinions. I am not going to get back on the crazy train, I got that train today for a very good reason... you have your opinions I have mine, obviously they differ, I am a strong believer of agree to disagree.

Peace

OFF I got OFF the train not I got the Train... Whew :blink:

Timeline
Go for it Charles, that will do it !

i see this is still going........so here goes.....

hairy_monkey_man.jpg

thumb_20060102003537_hairyman.jpg

of all the horrible things people have said about Nigerian men, at least they won't be able to say any nigerian looks like this! :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ha Ha,

I too know a little something, something about those soldiers, never made it to Germany yet tho.

NO worries, LOL

I brief note to the newbies here, also to those who husbands haven't arrived yet. It has never been my intentions to derail your relationship. As many have stated, you are grown and it will be you and your fiance or husband that will live your life. As you can read, nobody has been able to show proof of me constantly bashing Nigerians, I have a son that is half Nigerian and were in the process of joining the NIgerian Association he's just needs to get a little older.

If you have found a good man/ women then God Bless you and your relationship. I'll probably never meet you, please don't get all worked up over what I typed, I don't know your destiny ! I have however put a prediction to one persons destiny and I stand by my prediction for that

individual. Still I could be wrong. The fact is that many of us are very open hearted trust worthy type people, especially if you were raised in America. What I'm learning is that in some other cultures their own personal survival is what's most important and they will do almost anything necessary to achieve their goal. I read in a thread written from a Nigeria women that was raised in NIgeria and her husband is presently there that " men will sleep with dogs to get to America. First we all know she didn't mean anything offensive, but yet some jumped all over her. I believe that most knew that she meant that men will do almost anything to get to America, and alot of us know it's true.

The only third world country I have been to is Africa, so that's the only country that I can speak on, and while there I found the people to be really nice, actually some of the younger Nigerian couples here in Seattle that I know already have houses built back home.

The reality is that where ever your alien spouse is from, their heart will hold their birth country .

The internet has shrunk the world in a sense, we can now meet people from almost anywhere. Some of us already know of people that have been victimized by an Aliens proclaim of love. I have been victimized as have many others on this very sight. All I want to rely to you all is that marriage fraud exist. And no, I'm not saying that you will become a victim just because I was.

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.