SusieK

Omsbdman office just called omg

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well....Ombudsman Office called me back this morning and their answer is no different than what we all know already. Due to back log blah blah blah....., they are working hard to resolve the issue but they dont' have a date yet, I should give them some more time... blah blah blah.... USCIS gave the their typical explanation to Ombudsman Office also :(

Edited by alto.d.

Well....Ombudsman Office called me back this morning and their answer is no different than what we all know already. Due to back log blah blah blah....., they are working hard to resolve the issue but they dont' have a date yet, I should give them some more time... blah blah blah.... They have the typical answer when we call the USCIS :(

LOL Hun, just got off phone with Jennifer omg too funny - we bonded yeah....well she said at least my application has been found in VSC so within the next week it should get into the system - she also said to go by receipt date which is cool, and then after that I have a secret number lol,just kidding, but do go and do my thing if nothing has happened in that time frame - she said go with Senator or Congress person.

She so said that the I-130's were the problem and they are trying....sighs........Also tried to squeak out of her about the the CRI/IRI thing that I-129f would be cancelled if the they were close. She did say they are trying to do that, but no offical word yet or mandatory compliance.

CHEERS AND TOO FUNNY xxxxxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Glad to hear some good news for you, Susie!!!

Any word on the next broadcast?

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Hey u xxxx

Have put some things on hold whilst I go in some different directions will contact the crew when Jamie returns from his trip and see what we can do -

xxxxxx No news, so all is good - well I think :thumbs:

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Susie,

Just a bit of an update.......You know that I had emailed the senators here in Ky....well really all of the reps here. Anywho, I got an email today from Senator Ridleys office and gave me a contact # to call and speak to the lady that sent the email to me. So, I did that today and they were in session, so I left my callback # and so hopefully hear something tomorrow from that office. Also, I received a letter from Mr. Bunnings office and I have to fill out a Privacy Act of 1974 form....and a copy of our NOA1, so I am working on that now. :yes: So, I hope something good will come from this.

Also, take a look at our timeline and all the darn touches that we have had.........I can't believe it and still no darn NOA2 and we have been waiting since June 2007!! It has been ,,,,,,,over 8 mths and still nothing :(

But we have to have BELIEVE that we will hear something soon!!! Insha Allaah........... :yes:

*hugs*

Aisha-Qasim

Edited by ♥ QaSiM--aIsHa

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Our time will come soon luv....what else can I do right now or can others until we hit the timeframe that action is taken by reps? but thank you for your warm thoughts .......as always

Qasim - way to go are they close so that you can go there and drop it off and get case worker name?? Keep going on babes this is the most positive way to approach the situation - im sending major prayers to you and yes Insha Allah -

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

well, if you're still within processing times, there's nothing that they will do for you but give you a bullcrap response or let you THINK they're doing something...their reply to my email:

Thank you for your email advising our office about the difficulties you are having with the USCIS regarding your I-130 and K-3 Visa Petition. If you have a specific case problem that you would like our office to research, please visit our website for information on how to submit a case problem using DHS Form 7001. www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman/. For privacy reasons, we require written consent before we can research your case. Information on our website may be helpful www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. We recently held a teleconference, "K-3 Family Reunification Visa: How is it Working for you." We will be posting highlights from the teleconference and questions for USCIS shortly. That information may be helpful. We also recommend that you contact USCIS directly WHAT A JOKE! You may wish to call the USCIS National Customer Service number at 1-800-375-5283 and schedule an infopass appointment. If you have any further difficulties, please contact our office again with the details of the call or visit. Please note that CIS Ombudsman is independent from USCIS and cannot adjudicate immigration applications or serve as a substitute for the legal options offered by USCIS to correct a problem. It is outside the authority of the CIS Ombudsman to grant or reverse a denial of an immigration benefit. Thank you again for your time and input. CIS Ombudsman Office

I replied with:

Thank you for your prompt reply. We were contacting you regarding preventative measures...BEFORE we get to this state. You don't understand! You cannot call unless your case is outside of processing dates & if you do call, you NEVER get correct information! PLEASE CREATE A PROFILE ON VISA JOURNEY AND READ THE HEART-WRENCHING STORIES!! All we want is to be united with our loved one(s) and USCIS doesn't follow ANY sort of legislation as no one is enforcing the rules! They have NO due process and are getting away with it! MANY people have had their K3 visa applications cancelled due to the fee waiver (changes in effect July 30, 2007) and NO ONE IS HELPING US. WE are begging you to please do something!

Their last reply:

Thank you for your suggestion. Again, we regret that you are having such difficulties and we are looking into the K-3 visa process. You may also look up current processing times on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.If your case is outside current processing times, USCIS instructs applicants to call the 1-800 # for a service request. If your case is within processing times, there is not much that a customer service representative can do. Our office is concerned if you are having difficulties with USCIS National Customer Service number. If you call again and are having difficulties, please note the officer, date, andtime of the call and email us at the address again. We understand that you are frustrated with the delay. Thank you again for your email. Sincerely, CIS OMbudsman

There you have it, in black & white! Another government organization who doesn't give a #######...just making all of you BELIEVE that they're doing something!

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

well, if you're still within processing times, there's nothing that they will do for you but give you a bullcrap response or let you THINK they're doing something...their reply to my email:

Thank you for your email advising our office about the difficulties you are having with the USCIS regarding your I-130 and K-3 Visa Petition. If you have a specific case problem that you would like our office to research, please visit our website for information on how to submit a case problem using DHS Form 7001. www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman/. For privacy reasons, we require written consent before we can research your case. Information on our website may be helpful www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. We recently held a teleconference, "K-3 Family Reunification Visa: How is it Working for you." We will be posting highlights from the teleconference and questions for USCIS shortly. That information may be helpful. We also recommend that you contact USCIS directly WHAT A JOKE! You may wish to call the USCIS National Customer Service number at 1-800-375-5283 and schedule an infopass appointment. If you have any further difficulties, please contact our office again with the details of the call or visit. Please note that CIS Ombudsman is independent from USCIS and cannot adjudicate immigration applications or serve as a substitute for the legal options offered by USCIS to correct a problem. It is outside the authority of the CIS Ombudsman to grant or reverse a denial of an immigration benefit. Thank you again for your time and input. CIS Ombudsman Office

I replied with:

Thank you for your prompt reply. We were contacting you regarding preventative measures...BEFORE we get to this state. You don't understand! You cannot call unless your case is outside of processing dates & if you do call, you NEVER get correct information! PLEASE CREATE A PROFILE ON VISA JOURNEY AND READ THE HEART-WRENCHING STORIES!! All we want is to be united with our loved one(s) and USCIS doesn't follow ANY sort of legislation as no one is enforcing the rules! They have NO due process and are getting away with it! MANY people have had their K3 visa applications cancelled due to the fee waiver (changes in effect July 30, 2007) and NO ONE IS HELPING US. WE are begging you to please do something!

Their last reply:

Thank you for your suggestion. Again, we regret that you are having such difficulties and we are looking into the K-3 visa process. You may also look up current processing times on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.If your case is outside current processing times, USCIS instructs applicants to call the 1-800 # for a service request. If your case is within processing times, there is not much that a customer service representative can do. Our office is concerned if you are having difficulties with USCIS National Customer Service number. If you call again and are having difficulties, please note the officer, date, andtime of the call and email us at the address again. We understand that you are frustrated with the delay. Thank you again for your email. Sincerely, CIS OMbudsman

There you have it, in black & white! Another government organization who doesn't give a #######...just making all of you BELIEVE that they're doing something!

jen

Jen,

I so skip USCIS for this issue - even the Omsbdmn office said once you are out of timeline go to your elected officals and dont worry, they are close and expecting me if need be.

Good Luck

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.