Ahmed N Cheryl

Interview Count Down!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning everyone!! Wow I cannot believe that 12 hours from now my Ahmed will be at the Embassy waiting for his Interview. I am not nervous anymore....just excited it is here and cannot wait to hear that he was approved. :thumbs:

Looks like Cairo is really doing a BETTER job these days. I am just praying for no AP and visa in hand in two weeks. ss918 got her visa quickly after her Interview...so maybe it is a good sign.

I am praying it will be soon and I will be picking my Habibi Ahmed up from the Atlanta Airport. Wow what a wonderful day that will be.

God is good and God is always there...he never leaves you. So I am sure all will go by his Master Plan. Whatever the outcome. Of course I may have a different Master Plan than he does...but let's hope it is the same on this issue.

Hope to see you all in the Chat for the Mena Slumber Party tonight for all who would like to keep me company while I wait for Habibi to call.

Thanks for all your support, kind words, and encouragment!!

Cheryl (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: It won't be long now. And I remember how nerves I was when waiting Medo's first interview. And even more nervous for the one he had last week.... Im sure every thing will go just fine...See you tonight at the slumber party...If my internet stays working ...It keeps going out....Yeahhhhhh not long now..Wishing you a short AP

Cheryl

did u notice there is alot of cheryls on here?

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: It won't be long now. And I remember how nerves I was when waiting Medo's first interview. And even more nervous for the one he had last week.... Im sure every thing will go just fine...See you tonight at the slumber party...If my internet stays working ...It keeps going out....Yeahhhhhh not long now..Wishing you a short AP

Cheryl

Because Cheryl's are such wonderful people..............LOL

Thanks for your support and encouragement. I hope all is going well for you....keep me posted on what is happening with you. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

See you tonight.

Cheryl (F)

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Cheryl

Hahaha apparently people named Cheryl are much more likely to marry Egyptians, and people named Jen and Sarah are much more likely to marry Moroccans....

:P

Ahmed N Cheryl -- you're giving me vertigo with all these threads about your interview ! Trying my best to keep up....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I will say I will be seeing you tonite at the party. I'm getting very excited as if it were my own!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck on your interview tomorrow!

Inchallah it will all go smoothly and you'll have some good news for us!

Please keep us posted. (F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wanted to say that I will have you in my prayers tonight. I am very excited for you to get this over with. I may not be able to attend the slumber party due to not really feeling well. I am having some weird contractions (not sure if its braxton hicks or the real thing starting) and feeling not like myself but wanted to check in and say God bless you while you are waiting.

Tasha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good luck!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

HI

I AM REALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR AHMAD HERE ,AND I WANT TP TELL YOU THAT IF THE PAPERWORK WAS PERFECT AND NOTHING WRONG IN IT AND YOU DID IT PERFECTLY THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT THE INTERVIEW,THE INTERVIEW IS NOTHING THE MOST IMPORTANT THIG IS THE PAPERWORK.I AM NOT SAYINY ANY THING HAD INTERVIEW AND NOW I AM IN COLORADO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i wish you all the best!!! i really really really can't wait to see the visa-in-hand post insha Allah!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Cairo!!!! :dance: :dance:

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.