Ahmed N Cheryl

Less Than 12 hours....Interview time

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance:OMG!! Habibi is getting ready to go for the Interview :dance: I can not believe it is less than 12 hours away.

He is dressing now to go shave, pick up jacket from cleaners and then will print our last few days of conversations and phone logs. I am so excited. It is hard to believe it is here almost. :D

I will sleep for a little while right now. I went to bed at 5am yesterday and woke at 9:30am to go see a couple of patients and shop for my daughter some Pageant Shoes. Then I stayed online with Ahmed until now almost 2 am....so my fuel is low. :wacko:

When I come back he will be on his way to Cairo!!! :dance:

Thank you all for your support, kind words, prayers and encouragements.......you are like family :luv:

th_love-1.gif

TimeLine:

===============================================

Became couple after few months of friendship in January 2007

First trip to Egypt June 21 2007 He is so wonderful!!!!

Engaged June 21 2007

Filed I-129F July 21st 2007

USCIS receives packet July 25th 2007

receive NOA1 August 14th 2007

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Leaving for Egypt again to see my love 10-20-2007

Back from Egypt 11-10-2007

I-129F Approved December 2nd 2007

NOA2 received in Mail December 7th 2007

Waiting working on our Packet 3 stuff

NVC Received Papers 12-06-2007

NVC Mailed Papers To Embassy 12-07-2007

Got Hard copy from NVC today 12-13-2007

Embassy received Papers 12-17-07

Packet 3 mailed by Embassy 12-17-2007

waiting

waiting

waiting

Packet 3 received 12-22-2007 :dance::dance:

Checked Fed Ex site again my package to Ahmed is on delivery truck on way to his home!!!!!! :thumbs::dance:

Ahmed received the packet 3 I sent 12-22-2007

Birth Certificate, Police History and Military Certificate completed 12-23-2007

Medical Exam 12-24-2007 :dance::thumbs:

Today we got results of Medical exam and all translations back from translator :thumbs:

Packet 3 mailed to Embassy via DHL 12-26-2007 :dance::dance::dance:

Embassy receives Packet 3 12-27-2007

:wacko: waiting Packet 4 :wacko:

Called NVC Interview is Feb 11th 2008 at 0730 Packet 4 mailed by embassy today 1-22-2008

02/09/08 Just 1 day left before Interview......so nervous :wacko: (Feb 11th at 0730 is Feb 10th 1130 pm central time in USA)

AHMED11580j7xrhifr58.gifCHERYL

Usa-1.gifegyptd.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i have my fingers and toes crossed for you sweety!! :) inshAllah everything will go well and ur hubby will get his visa very fast!! :) and the interview will be a success!! :) and yes we are all here to support you and i cannot WAIT to see the visa in hand post from you inshAllah :) please take care and relax and do not worry about anything :) sooner than you know it you will know exactly what happened at the interview and i am praying from the bottom of my heart that all goes well for you :)(F):dance:

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hope to be with you for the slumber party. Get some rest. We got lots of stuff to eat and drink and smoke!! :lol:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Ive got fingers and toes crossed for you. And juding from baby Mehdi's twisting he's probably crossed everything he has for you too!

Good luck hon! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good luck and my best wishes for ya

inshaallah he is going to pass it and he will be fine and after a few hours he will call you and he will say wow :dance: they approved me snappppppppppppppppp :dance:

don't forget to post the interview questions

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks everyone. I also finally got the chat working!! So will be a slumber party tonight after all. I had the hardest time trying to get the chat option to work here. It kept saying your browser is not java enabled and I have java downloaded. So then I added each port separately that it mentioned and sill nothing.... :blush: Finally this morning I look under tools again and I see manage add-ons and look there and java is disable :blush: DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL Guess my mind not working good these days for me not to think of that before now. :blush: Anyway, Important thing is it is working now. :blush:

Cheryl (F)

Edited by Ahmed N Cheryl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

all the best of luck!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I hope everything goes well........

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

On your timeline you say you called the NVC to get the interview date. I just called to get the date on his interview and called NVC and they said they do not do that or have that type information. They then said I could try DOS and see if they had the interview schedules. Im confused. He turned in his packet 3 almost 2 weeks ago and we have heard nothing. Im afraid we are going to miss it. They have not updated the interview schedule in 2 weeks either on the Embassy Website. Any advice?

:dance:OMG!! Habibi is getting ready to go for the Interview :dance: I can not believe it is less than 12 hours away.

He is dressing now to go shave, pick up jacket from cleaners and then will print our last few days of conversations and phone logs. I am so excited. It is hard to believe it is here almost. :D

I will sleep for a little while right now. I went to bed at 5am yesterday and woke at 9:30am to go see a couple of patients and shop for my daughter some Pageant Shoes. Then I stayed online with Ahmed until now almost 2 am....so my fuel is low. :wacko:

When I come back he will be on his way to Cairo!!! :dance:

Thank you all for your support, kind words, prayers and encouragements.......you are like family :luv:

th_love-1.gif

TimeLine:

===============================================

Became couple after few months of friendship in January 2007

First trip to Egypt June 21 2007 He is so wonderful!!!!

Engaged June 21 2007

Filed I-129F July 21st 2007

USCIS receives packet July 25th 2007

receive NOA1 August 14th 2007

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Leaving for Egypt again to see my love 10-20-2007

Back from Egypt 11-10-2007

I-129F Approved December 2nd 2007

NOA2 received in Mail December 7th 2007

Waiting working on our Packet 3 stuff

NVC Received Papers 12-06-2007

NVC Mailed Papers To Embassy 12-07-2007

Got Hard copy from NVC today 12-13-2007

Embassy received Papers 12-17-07

Packet 3 mailed by Embassy 12-17-2007

waiting

waiting

waiting

Packet 3 received 12-22-2007 :dance::dance:

Checked Fed Ex site again my package to Ahmed is on delivery truck on way to his home!!!!!! :thumbs::dance:

Ahmed received the packet 3 I sent 12-22-2007

Birth Certificate, Police History and Military Certificate completed 12-23-2007

Medical Exam 12-24-2007 :dance::thumbs:

Today we got results of Medical exam and all translations back from translator :thumbs:

Packet 3 mailed to Embassy via DHL 12-26-2007 :dance::dance::dance:

Embassy receives Packet 3 12-27-2007

:wacko: waiting Packet 4 :wacko:

Called NVC Interview is Feb 11th 2008 at 0730 Packet 4 mailed by embassy today 1-22-2008

02/09/08 Just 1 day left before Interview......so nervous :wacko: (Feb 11th at 0730 is Feb 10th 1130 pm central time in USA)

AHMED11580j7xrhifr58.gifCHERYL

Usa-1.gifegyptd.gif

Good Luck today

Myheartwillgoon

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You could always e mail the Embassy.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ummm...any news? Or do I need to search other topics?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.