malego77

Without him in Saint Valentine's Day

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

PSSH I can't pretend I care about Valentine's Day xD Whatever. Things have been SO busy the last year or so for the both of us, our last year of college, he's getting his masters, etc. We're down to seeing each other like...three times a week maybe and his stupid school kills his phone signal AND blocks all the good programs that allow webcam or mics or MMO games or anything so we're down to just text messaging, it all sucks. So I mean there's not even any time for the sentimentals just now anyway :( Sniffle.

I want some chocolates though :( Hob nobs please. And now that I'm thinking about it I'm getting sentimental...Oh god :cry:

You made a bad thread :(

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Malego, I'm a bit confuzzled....aren't you both together now?

No, we aren't together since Jan 12. He has to get his master degree and he comes back to Mexico, and I cannot go with him due to the visa was for 1 entry to US :crying: During the K1 visa procedure we were separated for 4 months, he back to Mexico for Chritsmas and only stay together for almost 1 month. And hope that I'll have enough life to spent together, with love and tolerance...

Filed: Timeline
Malego, I'm a bit confuzzled....aren't you both together now?

No, we aren't together since Jan 12. He has to get his master degree and he comes back to Mexico, and I cannot go with him due to the visa was for 1 entry to US :crying: During the K1 visa procedure we were separated for 4 months, he back to Mexico for Chritsmas and only stay together for almost 1 month. And hope that I'll have enough life to spent together, with love and tolerance...

Oh so you're waiting on your gc then you can go be there with him?

Edited by LisaD

Timeline

I have read a phrase celebrates that it says: "The absence is the ingredient that gives back to the love, the taste that the custom made him lose". I think it's true and make sense...

I say to my honey that this time that we are alone and we are missing us, might help us to value every moment that we stayed together. And to take advantage of the moments when we are together and not to permit that little and insignificant things will ruin every moment when we can stay together...

Timeline
Oh so you're waiting on your gc then you can go be there with him?

Yeah, I have to wait inside US for GC. I don't know how long it will take... sniff :crying:

Edited by malego77

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
After awhile, you think you get used to it, but you don't. Every holiday, every occasion, it still hurts.

The other day I was in the hospital and a man sat down near me who looked so much like my fiance. I just started crying right then and there, and was not able to control the tears.

thats so cute ,i hope you dint hug him :hehe: and scared him away

5443.gif

Filed: Timeline

I also think that we just got used to it. We're not really Valentines Day type people though so when we were apart we didn't even think about it. I'm sure it's hard to see other couples together on V-day though. We'll probably get each other a card and then watch a movie together or something.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I have read a phrase celebrates that it says: "The absence is the ingredient that gives back to the love, the taste that the custom made him lose". I think it's true and make sense...

I say to my honey that this time that we are alone and we are missing us, might help us to value every moment that we stayed together. And to take advantage of the moments when we are together and not to permit that little and insignificant things will ruin every moment when we can stay together...

:yes:

5443.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Valentines Day or not, everyday apart from Ed was as hard as the next.

Valentines Day is just a day, you should make EVERYDAY feel like Valentines Day with your SO in my opinion

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

This is our 4th Valentine's Day apart - I have my card already - it arrived in the post 3 days ago but so far I have managed to restrain from opening it!!

I hope this will be the last one apart.

Plus my husband is arriving on the 16th for a 2 night trip - it's been six weeks since we last saw each other - I can't wait. And I really appreciate that he's coming all this way just for a weekend.

Timeline

OMG I pray every day that I'll see me in his eyes soon... I miss him. Come back to me and give me more reasons for wake up every day and to fight to be better human for you.