w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Dean

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean on Wednesday voiced concern over the prospect of a brokered convention at the end of the party's White House nominating contests.

"The idea that we can afford to have a big fight at the convention and then win the race in the next eight weeks, I think, is not a good scenario," Dean said according to excerpts of an interview with NY1 television.

"I think we will have a nominee sometime in the middle of March or April. But if we don't, then we're going to have to get the candidates together and make some kind of an arrangement," said Dean, who failed in his bid for the party's nomination in 2004.

A brokered convention has not been seen in decades, and harkens back to an era of shady political deal-making when powerbrokers and cash kings -- instead of regular voters -- chose one candidate over another at a raucous, smoke-filled convention hall.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

GODDAMNIT... I hit enter prematurely, that wasn't supposed to be the title.

Edited by VJ Troll

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Steven,

So what kind of 'arrangement' do think Dean is referring to?

Perhaps a ticket with the two of them on it?

I hope that it doesn't come down to that and if you look at the trends it won't. Obama was behind 2 months ago and is continuing to surge in popularity as he campaigns throughout the states. I think he'll take the lead over the next few weeks.

Filed: Timeline
Steven,

I hope that it doesn't come down to that and if you look at the trends it won't. Obama was behind 2 months ago and is continuing to surge in popularity as he campaigns throughout the states. I think he'll take the lead over the next few weeks.

He just raised $6 million since last night. Did you hear?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
Steven,

He just raised $6 million since last night. Did you hear?

That's great. I gave a tiny bit last week. I'll try to donate some more. He needs to campaign well in Texas - try to gain more support among Latino voters.

hmmmmmmmmmmm... being a self-centered shallow chopf##k..i assumed the post was about me ...i was wrong

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
hmmmmmmmmmmm... being a self-centered shallow chopf##k..i assumed the post was about me ...i was wrong

The checks in the mail, brother. I wrote it out to CEO and Chairmain Dean, Commies for Christ. :P

The checks in the mail, brother. I wrote it out to CEO and Chairmain Dean, Commies for Christ. :P

thanks brother....Go with Christ and Lenin

sponsored by: commies for christ...

brother stevie: chairman and dictator of the proletariat

brother dean: president for life

brother #6..pary chairman

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

thanks brother....Go with Christ and Lenin

sponsored by: commies for christ...

brother stevie: chairman and dictator of the proletariat

brother dean: president for life

brother #6..pary chairman

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:lol: love your honesty dean...I thought it was about you too! :blush:

ditto.... :content:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

For Dean...

Source

Shoppers seek donkey for bag help

Villagers in Gloucestershire are trying to raise money to buy a donkey - to help them get their shopping home.

Parts of Chalford, near Stroud, are so steep that residents cannot drive their cars up the narrow paths to the doors of their homes.

Instead they have to carry heavy bags 100 metres up the steep slopes.

Resident Anna Usborne said she had spoken to a sanctuary and a donkey may cost £600. She said: "Historically, the village has always had donkeys."

She added: "There are pictures from the 1930s of donkeys delivering bread. We are close to a canal and donkeys also used to deliver coal."

Explaining the campaign, she said: "Chalford is on a very steep bank and there's a network of paths by which people can arrive to their houses so they don't have any vehicle access, and some people have to lug their shopping 100 metres up the hill.

"We are trying to raise money to either buy a donkey or hoping somebody will donate one."

The idea, first suggested in a community group newsletter, has won the support of homeowners, some of whom suggest cars in the area should be banned altogether in favour of the animals.

The item in the Chalford Community Stores newsletter said: "In true traditional Chalford style, we are considering making some deliveries using a donkey - yes a donkey.

"Imagine being woken from a deep sleep by squealing excited children as your Saturday papers and bread arrive by donkey."

Dave Andrews, who lives on Rack Hill, said the entire village was backing the campaign to "bring back the Chalford Donkey".

"Some residents have resorted to ordering their shopping to be delivered from supermarkets but we don't want their vans turning up in our village. We would much rather get our stuff up with the help of a donkey.

"I think donkeys should replace all the cars in the village."

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones