trailmix

Should Len be considered for Sainthood?

Len and Sainthood, what's your stance?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Len be considered for Sainthood?

• Yes - she is already a Saint in my book!
    • No - I have no good reason to say no, I just like being obstinate!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun... :lol:

Len, they'll arrest you if you get paid for it. :lol:Become a politician, then you can screw many people at the same time. :lol:

Uh..... does this mean that Bren and I need to cancel our regular Commies for Christ orgies??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

TLM is NOT going to like this, no Sir :no:

You're prosyletizing the masses, TLM will understand. :lol: Even if he needs to be whipped into shape. :lol:

I forget, is a Lutheran Commies for Christ orgy where they nail naked pictures of Karl Marx to other people's doors. :lol:

Ditto. We are planning on expanding the nudie pic exchange to include euqally illustrious folks like comrade Fidel Castro...

:o

Now I understand why you couldn't get the van!!

trailmix.... Lutheran Commies for Christ has recently opened a Calgary chapter.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun... :lol:

Len, they'll arrest you if you get paid for it. :lol:Become a politician, then you can screw many people at the same time. :lol:

Uh..... does this mean that Bren and I need to cancel our regular Commies for Christ orgies??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

TLM is NOT going to like this, no Sir :no:

You're prosyletizing the masses, TLM will understand. :lol: Even if he needs to be whipped into shape. :lol:

I forget, is a Lutheran Commies for Christ orgy where they nail naked pictures of Karl Marx to other people's doors. :lol:

Ditto. We are planning on expanding the nudie pic exchange to include euqally illustrious folks like comrade Fidel Castro...

:o

Now I understand why you couldn't get the van!!

trailmix.... Lutheran Commies for Christ has recently opened a Calgary chapter.... :devil::devil::devil:

Who wants to see naked pictures of Ralph Klein? :lol:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Who wants to see naked pictures of Ralph Klein? :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just when I think you cannot possibly be more disgusting, you surprise me :lol:

So I guess telling you that I'll be on the next To Catch a Predator is totally out of the question. :lol:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I recommended you for sainthood my dear... I have no powers like thermophile to bestow it upon you with my powers though, so we'll just have to see how this poll turns out!

I would have loved it if you had of put this in the General Poll section trailmix :devil: ooooooooo there would have been some drama! :lol:

Love ya girl!

carlahmsb4.gif

I'm speechless.

:star:

(Exception: did you mean Swiss darling Krikit? I will join you.)

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I will nominate her as the saint of all :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: LOL:P

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Len, Saint patron of all VJers...I like it! :P:thumbs:

You need to start getting some miracles on your resume though...may I recommend a multiplication of margaritas? :dance:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Carla, I'm happy to share my saint-granting-powers with you. now we need saint-granting-wands

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Carla, I'm happy to share my saint-granting-powers with you. now we need saint-granting-wands

You're so generous! Thank you! :) I don't know if I ever told you my princess story?

When I was in grade 2 (so I'd have to be hmmmm 6 or 7) we would have plays every other Friday. Plays about princesses, knights, some put on for our classroom, some in the gym for the school. Anyway, I always wanted to be a princess, even though I was rather a tom-boy. The teacher would ask who wanted what part etc. and the girls that always wore the pretty frilly dresses, had long blond ringlets, and sat at the front of the glass ALWAYS got picked. I remember always waving my hand, and grunting away, TRYING to get the teachers attention. Sometimes I got to be a tree, or some type of animal in the play.

Anyway, one day, the teacher (an awful old biddy!) said to me...Carla, you're not going to be a princess in our plays so you can stop waving your hand around. I put my hands on my hips and stood up to the teacher and said, "why NOT??". She said, because you're not pretty enough. I think I said at the time...who cares what you think etc. and stormed out of the room. I was SO hurt!!! I went to the bathroom and bawled my eyes out. I didn't even tell my parents. This had a profound effect on me, and for YEARS, I never tried out for plays ( I loved to act), except for "bit parts", because I didn't think I was "good" aka "pretty" enough to be the lead lady in a play. Now, I'm 50, and of course this all rather sounds silly now, but truly...it had a HUGE effect in my life, and how I saw the world while growing up.

Now I'm Gene's princess. And now you thermophile are sharing your powers with me! :lol::)

I'm the luckiest girl alive!

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline
You're so generous! Thank you! :) I don't know if I ever told you my princess story?

When I was in grade 2 (so I'd have to be hmmmm 6 or 7) we would have plays every other Friday. Plays about princesses, knights, some put on for our classroom, some in the gym for the school. Anyway, I always wanted to be a princess, even though I was rather a tom-boy. The teacher would ask who wanted what part etc. and the girls that always wore the pretty frilly dresses, had long blond ringlets, and sat at the front of the glass ALWAYS got picked. I remember always waving my hand, and grunting away, TRYING to get the teachers attention. Sometimes I got to be a tree, or some type of animal in the play.

Anyway, one day, the teacher (an awful old biddy!) said to me...Carla, you're not going to be a princess in our plays so you can stop waving your hand around. I put my hands on my hips and stood up to the teacher and said, "why NOT??". She said, because you're not pretty enough. I think I said at the time...who cares what you think etc. and stormed out of the room. I was SO hurt!!! I went to the bathroom and bawled my eyes out. I didn't even tell my parents. This had a profound effect on me, and for YEARS, I never tried out for plays ( I loved to act), except for "bit parts", because I didn't think I was "good" aka "pretty" enough to be the lead lady in a play. Now, I'm 50, and of course this all rather sounds silly now, but truly...it had a HUGE effect in my life, and how I saw the world while growing up.

Now I'm Gene's princess. And now you thermophile are sharing your powers with me! :lol::)

I'm the luckiest girl alive!

Sweetie :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What a fkin beeetch that teacher was :angry: :angry: :angry:

You are not only pretty, but adorable. so there!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.