one...two...tree

Five reasons Hillary should be worried

58 posts in this topic

? Are we saying that the electorate is so fickle they'll only vote for someone if they are popular?

yes siter purple, if they have nice hair and teeth some folks vote for them..

You bet they will....Superficial is the only way to describe his meteroric rise!

Frankly, I hope he does take the nomination because I believe in the American people to recognize what this is all about and subsequently deny him the presidencynomination........

Umm, devilette- I meant what I said....If he wins the primary, he will be defeated in the general election.....

and i meant what I wrote, I hope he is seen for what he is before he GETS the nomination....

A noteworthy point. I hope though, that we don't have another divisive presidency. Obama seems to be well liked among all demographics...that shouldn't be ignored when the Democratic Party and particularly the Super Delegates, should they cast the deciding vote.

The Latinos are firmly in HRC's camp.

Other CA info, heavily favoring HRC, here: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries...s/epolls/#CADEM

According to exit polls, Hillary yesterday won 18-29 year olds in California, home to more young adults than any other state. Hillary also won 18-29 year olds in Massachusetts, home to more than 250 college and universities.

I forgot to add, and Asians. :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-chang/w...me_b_85359.html

Well, ok except you didn't write anything...You edited my post. If you wish to express your own thoughts, which by the way I agree with, then find another way to do so that's more apparent....... ;)

miss_me_yet.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No way in he!! would Hillary take him on her ticket or go on his. She is too smart for that.

Actually you are quite wrong on this....Hillarys campaign manager already said Obama would make the perfect VP for their campaign...however...Obama shot that LOAD OF ####### down and assured the US people that its the PRESIDENCY he is running for! Not the VP. Hillary is scared and it shows.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was wondering why when the feminist supported Obama was not included in the list of worries for Hillary.

good point. another thing she should worry about. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
I was wondering why when the feminist supported Obama was not included in the list of worries for Hillary.

:huh:

Please clarify.

More than 100 New York feminist leaders released a joint statement Sunday afternoon criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting Obama for president - evidence that Clinton's support among women activists has declined significantly in the days before the super-Tuesday primary.

Clinton's support for the war in Iraq was the leading reason she lost the support of the group, which calls itself "New York Feminists for Peace and Barack Obama!" "We urgently need a presidential candidate whose first priority is to address domestic needs," the group added.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-wiener/f...-h_b_84715.html

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

I think its so stupid to support Hillary because she is a woman. Who cares if she's a woman!!! Is she the best person for the country right now...NO!! And feminists that support her for because she is a woman is ridiculous. And this is the reason why so many people don't take feminists seriously. I think Hillary playing up the "feminism" role is just gonna kill her campaign. She is campaigning all wrong...campaigning just like all the other presidents before her....making assumptions based on demographics rather than campaigning to unite the people and regardless of demographics....OBAMA DOES THAT>>>>"YES WE CAN!!!"

Timeline
Take a look at cnn's exit polls from yesterday. She has plenty of women firmly in her camp. :yes:

EXACTLY>>>>How stupid are they to be voting for her with the idea in their head of...."oh how great to have a WOMAN as a president" What the heck will being a WOMAN have to do for the CHANGE that this country needs?

Edited by Marlita

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Take a look at cnn's exit polls from yesterday. She has plenty of women firmly in her camp. :yes:

EXACTLY>>>>How stupid are they to be voting for her with the idea in their head of...."oh how great to have a WOMAN as a president" What the heck will being a WOMAN have to do for the CHANGE that this country needs?

You're obviously sexist. :whistle:

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Timeline

You assume it's because she's a woman. However, like most assumptions, we know what that does. :whistle: