SaadBell

Devasted

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
And what exactly spurned that hatred? They didn't just all of a sudden wake up and say death to Amreeca, ya know?

well it appears you know. so, enlighten me plz. why the hatred towards America?

Perhaps the support for Israel, the troops stationed in Saudi Arabia, the overthrow of the Iranian gov't, etc. etc. etc. You really have to ask?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
And what exactly spurned that hatred? They didn't just all of a sudden wake up and say death to Amreeca, ya know?

Perhaps the support for Israel, the troops stationed in Saudi Arabia, the overthrow of the Iranian gov't, etc. etc. etc. You really have to ask?

Our government? Come on now, we have the best, most honest, most upright government in the world! Surely they would have never done anything unkind, uncalled for, or lied to any of us. :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

so how does any of that justify the cowardly act of 9/11?

Isreal is an allie, troops were in Suadi w/ the ok of the Suadi gov't....no answer for iran

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

Isreal is an allie, troops were in Suadi w/ the ok of the Suadi gov't....no answer for iran

Where is Suadi? :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Where is Suadi? :blink:

my bad Saudi

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

I think you need glasses. I never said that anything justified the act of 9/11. I was explaining that the hatred that some people have for the US is not just out of thin air.

Israel is an ally of the US gov't. So what? Does that justify the heinous crimes that are committed by them on a daily basis? Mohammed Smith could give two sh!ts if Israel is an ally or not, he just cares that his 3 year old son was shot by Israeli soldiers and that his family is starving to death in Gaza. Maybe we should send him the memo that Israel is an ally. I'm sure he'll say, "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh......in THAT case by all means bulldoze our homes and forbid our hospitals food and necessary supplies!!! Why didn't you say so???"

You're a genius!! :thumbs:

Timeline

Was the invasion of a country, murdering innocent women and children, based on non existent weapons of mass distruction any less cowardly?

I think you need glasses. I never said that anything justified the act of 9/11. I was explaining that the hatred that some people have for the US is not just out of thin air.

Israel is an ally of the US gov't. So what? Does that justify the heinous crimes that are committed by them on a daily basis? Mohammed Smith could give two sh!ts if Israel is an ally or not, he just cares that his 3 year old son was shot by Israeli soldiers and that his family is starving to death in Gaza. Maybe we should send him the memo that Israel is an ally. I'm sure he'll say, "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh......in THAT case by all means bulldoze our homes and forbid our hospitals food and necessary supplies!!! Why didn't you say so???"

like it or not Isreal does have the right to exist & defend itself from attack....spin it how ever you like it doesn't change the fact. maybe Mohammed Smith should help stop the terrorist chunkin bombs at Isreal

Was the invasion of a country, murdering innocent women and children, based on non existent weapons of mass distruction any less cowardly?

think you've been watching too much al jackasser

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, those 3 year olds can become quite a hazard to full grown soldiers.

Timeline

like it or not Isreal does have the right to exist & defend itself from attack....spin it how ever you like it doesn't change the fact. maybe Mohammed Smith should help stop the terrorist chunkin bombs at Isreal

Look pal, I was stating why "they" hate us so much. I could care less what your views are and my views for that matter don't really matter either, it's what their perception is and unfortunately we do nothing to change that we just keep throwin down the bombs hoping to kill all those who dissent from the grand ole us of a's view.

Timeline

think you've been watching too much al jackasser

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that there really were weapons of mass distruction found in Iraq. Maybe you should stay out of MENA with your narrow minded and erronous opinions.

Timeline

Each "side" can go all day long about the whole "####### for tat" game and that isn't going to change anything. The senseless death of a human...forget what RACE OR RELIGION....is NEVER justified for any reason.

Smoke...I guess you are one of those people that think American and Israeli lives are so much more important than anyone elses!

I guess until humanity as a whole values life over death (again regardless of RACE or RELIGION), we really are doomed.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

These are my girls, and yes we do love each other. It's people that come blasting off spewing pretty much what is a veiled hatred for Arab Muslims that cause us problems. I don't go to any other forums and try to stir the stink when there is none.

Each "side" can go all day long about the whole "####### for tat" game and that isn't going to change anything. The senseless death of a human...forget what RACE OR RELIGION....is NEVER justified for any reason.

Smoke...I guess you are one of those people that think American and Israeli lives are so much more important than anyone elses!

I guess until humanity as a whole values life over death (again regardless of RACE or RELIGION), we really are doomed.

no i'm not 1 of those people.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.