no name

Flawed Cindy McCain has a grudge list

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You do realize that the times of London is owned by Rupert Murdoch? I'm not sure he's part of the Democratic machine....

Yes I do. But I also know he doesn't clear every story printed. Look, I don't give a damn about McCain. He isn't someone I want to be president. But to deny that stories like this are not meant to influence elections is just lying to yourself.

So...the times is printing a profile of cindy McCain because Barack Obama is clearing the stories that are printed? Because Rupert let James Carville take over as editor? Or maybe because, since the McCain candidacy is doing well, Times editors thought it might be interesting to do a piece of the potential first lady?

:whistle:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that the times of London is owned by Rupert Murdoch? I'm not sure he's part of the Democratic machine....

I think he's endorsing Obama...Just saw him interviewed today on FOX NEWS, fair and balanced.......

miss_me_yet.jpg

I think he's endorsing Obama...Just saw him interviewed today on FOX NEWS, fair and balanced.......

:no:

He owns NY Post & they endorsed Hillary....

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/conservative...dorses-hillary/

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a lot of respect for both Cindy and John McCain. I'm an Arizona native and I remember when he first ran for the Senate. Although I don't agree with a lot of his political views, I think the McCain's are good people.

:no:

He owns NY Post & they endorsed Hillary....

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/conservative...dorses-hillary/

Umm, perhaps...They're the same to me on that side you know... :wacko:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
It looks like the dems can swift boat with the best of them.

If I had to bet, Gary, I'd say the swiftboating is coming from some conservatives within the Republican Party who hate McCain. McCain is actually well liked among many Democrats. Rush Limbaugh, for example, loathes John McCain. It's sad to see because some people can't separate their ideological differences from how they feel about a person. John McCain is a respectable guy no matter what his politics are.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have a lot of respect for both Cindy and John McCain. I'm an Arizona native and I remember when he first ran for the Senate. Although I don't agree with a lot of his political views, I think the McCain's are good people.

I don't like some of his views either, but with him I know what I'm getting (assuming people don't buy into the "true conservative" BS). Romney's record as Gov of MA scares me, and I can't quite figure out where Huckabee really stands sometimes, though I think he's a pretty good BSer.

I don't like some of his views either, but with him I know what I'm getting (assuming people don't buy into the "true conservative" BS). Romney's record as Gov of MA scares me, and I can't quite figure out where Huckabee really stands sometimes, though I think he's a pretty good BSer.

Huck stands for lose weight and quit smoking or else I will smite you!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Like I said, I don't care either way. But an unflattering piece during an election year isn't just random chance. Believe what you all want.

So any unflattering piece a paper publishes is "Swiftboating"? You learn something new every day.....

90day.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Huck stands for lose weight and quit smoking or else I will smite you!

For some reason I suspect that's actually true. :lol: