sweetpink

Do you think this is a "wise" decision?

10 posts in this topic

I'm "guessing" that 35% of people in this forum had a problem regarding the lose of their medical record during the transfer of documents from their port of entry and along the way it cause delays and a request for a full medical examination. Now, do you think its wise for me to just get a full medical examination before I submit my AOS since I have an incomplete vaccination.

MORE IDEAS PLEASE!

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Get the full medical if you like spending $300 or more for something that was already done for the visa.

Vaccination supplement costs $10-$40 at most and is what is needed when adjusting status from a K-Visa.

I would go with the lesser cost and not worry about a possible RFE.

Keep in mind you are only seeing people post that USCIS lost their medical record, when it is lost, you are not seeing that the vast majority have no problems with the medical record, why would the majority report having a problem when they dont.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm "guessing" that 35% of people in this forum had a problem regarding the lose of their medical record during the transfer of documents from their port of entry and along the way it cause delays and a request for a full medical examination. Now, do you think its wise for me to just get a full medical examination before I submit my AOS since I have an incomplete vaccination.

MORE IDEAS PLEASE!

I think you asked this in another topic. The Embassy has transfered your medical exam record to USCIS. All that is missing is the I-693A, but many people just submit their AOS with the DS-3025 and NO I-693A, and are approved without RFE and without interview.

Edited by garya505

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is a topic that comes up regularly on here.

In our situation, Andre had his vaccination record since childhood from Jamaica, including the shots he got before medical at the clinic and the one he got at medical. I copied that record and sent it along with our AOS. We were approved without an interview.

Those who have gotten an RFE or an interview, have paid between $10-$50 on average for a civil surgeon to fill in the form for them. You can even mail it to a doctor in another state who will complete it for a fee.

I would not do an entire medical unless you have a lot of money to burn. It is unnecessary.

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Get the full medical if you like spending $300 or more for something that was already done for the visa.

Vaccination supplement costs $10-$40 at most and is what is needed when adjusting status from a K-Visa.

Keep in mind you are only seeing people post that USCIS lost their medical record, when it is lost, you are not seeing that the vast majority have no problems with the medical record, why would the majority report having a problem when they dont.

I absolutely got your point! and trust me I don't want to throw $300 with just a blink of an eye. Its just i'm getting very confused right now of what to do. I called the port st. lucie county health center and asked how much does it cost for Td and varicella shots since these are the vaccines I need to have, they said its around $130-$150 and plus I need to go to the US surgeon for my vaccinatin supplement after which is $40 (still close to $200). Wherein, when I called these civil surgeons here in flordia, they charge $200 for full medical already.

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

May 10, 2010 - Touched

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I absolutely got your point! and trust me I don't want to throw $300 with just a blink of an eye. Its just i'm getting very confused right now of what to do. I called the port st. lucie county health center and asked how much does it cost for Td and varicella shots since these are the vaccines I need to have, they said its around $130-$150 and plus I need to go to the US surgeon for my vaccinatin supplement after which is $40 (still close to $200). Wherein, when I called these civil surgeons here in flordia, they charge $200 for full medical already.

Sweetpink, you seem intent on spending more time and money on this than you need to.

Edited by garya505

Sweetpink, you seem intent on spending more time and money on this than you need to.

Not on the money matter but on time yes. That is why I posted questions before I could decide to jump off the ledge.

May 10, 2010 - Touched

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Not on the money matter but on time yes. That is why I posted questions before I could decide to jump off the ledge.

I doubt the $200 medical includes the vaccinations, so compare $350 to $190.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We never got any vacinations done in the States, we sent in the form 693A the doctor in his country gave him with only the initial vaccination. We were forwarded to CSC, and I believe will be approved without an interview.

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

I only sent my ds 3025 without the supplement and got approve without interview as well. But I don't encourage others to do that. If you have your copy DS 3025 Dr.Arnold can transfer it to your I-693A.

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.