he must have been infected before he got the shot

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Or it could be a reaction to the vaccine he got because they do use live attenuated virus for it which can cause symptoms related to mumps.

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
MY HUSBAND GOT VACCINATED FOR THE MUMPS 3 WEEKS AGO IT WAS REQUIRED FOR THE INTERVIEW, NOW HE'S GOT THE MUMPS IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Thats the correct incubation period for the virus. It is highly likely that he has the mumps as vaccinations are weak forms of the virus. I should subside in about 3 days, with a strong virus lasting 7 to 10 days. One thing he should be aware of is orchitis, which can occur in adult males, thats the swelling of the testicals. It can be painful! He should take what ever the doctor recommended, something to lessen the pain and reduce the fever. Check with the doctor on what to take.

IR-1 Visa, I-130

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage: 2002-02-02

DCF:

Interview: 2008-04-02

POE: 2008-04-11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes, Vaccination is in fact exposing a person to a mild form of the disease that they are being vaccinated against, usually the strength of the virus in the vacene only triggers the person's immune system to produce the anti-bodies to the disese causing immunity, but sometimes the person will get the sickness that the vaccine is designed to prevent.

Example: The flu vaccine that you may get for flu season is in fact a weak version of the flu, which is designed to prepare your imune system for what ever flu virus may be passing around during the season, and many do report of suffering mild flu symptoms after getting the flu shot.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

OR JUST CARRYING THE VIRUS? IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE VACCINE TRIGGERED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ILLNESS?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Yes, Vaccination is in fact exposing a person to a mild form of the disease that they are being vaccinated against, usually the strength of the virus in the vacene only triggers the person's immune system to produce the anti-bodies to the disese causing immunity, but sometimes the person will get the sickness that the vaccine is designed to prevent.

Example: The flu vaccine that you may get for flu season is in fact a weak version of the flu, which is designed to prepare your imune system for what ever flu virus may be passing around during the season, and many do report of suffering mild flu symptoms after getting the flu shot.

Some are dead virus or virus like particles to trigger immunity ;)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

OR JUST CARRYING THE VIRUS? IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE VACCINE TRIGGERED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ILLNESS?

THANKS EVERYBODY!!

IT MAKES SENSE ACTUALLY,WEIRD THOUGH.. I'LL MAKE SURE HE TAKES ALL THE PRECAUTIONS TO OVERCOME ANY POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS.

THANKS AGAIN

GOD BLESS!

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

THANKS EVERYBODY!!

IT MAKES SENSE ACTUALLY,WEIRD THOUGH.. I'LL MAKE SURE HE TAKES ALL THE PRECAUTIONS TO OVERCOME ANY POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS.

THANKS AGAIN

GOD BLESS!

i have heared about this before...its highly common for this to happen...it should not affect the interview process at all.

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

sorry I thought that mumps was a killed vaccine-the others were right it is a weakened virus. so yup he probably got mumps from the vaccine, but it should be a short infection. Given that he's an adult he should see his dr if possible to be monitored for any complications.

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.