monnik

Where in the world is the Sunday thread ?

29 posts in this topic

I was searching for a daily thread to post an update and a quick hi to you guys, but I couldn't find one.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. The rain finally stopped in Cairo, and the sun is in the process of drying up the mud. How is Sunday going in your neck of the woods?

UPDATE : Mina went yesterday to have bloodwork done & the updated medical exam. They didn't need his passport- thank God....

because of the freaky Cairo rainstorms, he couldn't go to the police station this morning. He will go tomorrow. He will have all of his results & reports by Thursday (we hope) and we will send them in to the embassy.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, everyone and happy Sunday !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday -_- I'm here at work.

Was at hospital yesterday, they released me, but the damned labs are closed today so I won't know the results of all that blood they took until tomorrow <_< They put me on meds, but think I'm pregnant so gave me diff. than usual :wacko: the urine test was negative but they still think I am and have scheduled me for a sonogram or whatever it's called and will let me know after the blood test if I really need it :wacko: they think it might also be thyroids and if it is they want the sonogram anyway, just on my neck :unsure: I hate not knowing :ranting:

On positive side, hubby got his biometrics appt. :dance:

Edited by polarbear

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Sunday hopefully for others, most certainly not for me :( My son has the flu. My entire Saturday was wasted, yet I got out and completed some task. I was very sick yesterday, even throwing up. I have to leave my family :crying: and go on a 4 day trip. I will think positive, next month will be a great month. It will be the best month of my entire pregnancy.

They put me on meds, but think I'm pregnant so gave me diff. than usual :wacko:

Ooooooh another MENA baby! *Crosses fingers*. Have sara and I started a trend or what?? :lol: As my mother often loves to tell me, "They know what causes that nowadays"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone! It's still pretty chilly here, but tis the Mardi Gras season, and as much as I loathe crowds, I think I will go check out the dog parade - The Krewe of Mutts! My mutts will stay home however b/c it would just be too much to deal w/ out there.

Wahrania, hope you're feeling better today. (F)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

I hope all who are sick feel better soon! I was up all night with my oldest who was wicked sick to her stomach. I want to go back to bed but I don't want to waste my Sunday you know? Snowing out so I"m glad we got our food shopping out of the way yesterday. Hubby called to say the sun is out but you need a ship to get through the streets. lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am sitting on my bed with scissors in hand. My hair is in grave danger at the moment.

jJ

STOP!!!!! Put the scissors down Jackie, slowly... and step away from the bed. Now, go have a nice latte and think about the damage that could have been done. Not a good idea... you'll regret it later and pay big bucks to get it fixed. :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
opps...you posted 11 minutes too late. The deed is done. And.....you were right, it's gonna be big bucks to fix :lol: I did a pretty good job! About an inch below chin (had to leave some for the real stylist to work with...lol)

jJ

:blink:

That reminds me of the What not to Wear episode with the girl who only ever used kitchen scissors to cut her hair. What were you thinking woman?????? :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.