monnik

Where in the world is the Sunday thread ?

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
opps...you posted 11 minutes too late. The deed is done. And.....you were right, it's gonna be big bucks to fix :lol: I did a pretty good job! About an inch below chin (had to leave some for the real stylist to work with...lol)

jJ

:lol:

I think a chin length bob isn't the end of the world, but please consult a stylist to finish it off ;)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

What's up , bridget??

:huh:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

:( My lil dog died this afternoon. He was about 12 and passed on from old age, so at least he didnt suffer. RIP Charlie (the smaller dog on the right)

ZincandCharlie-1.jpg

Awwww......... Gabi, I'm so sorry!

Charlie looks like a sweetheart...... :luv:

(F)(F)(F)

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
What's up , bridget??

:huh:

Just :ranting::ranting::ranting:

:( My lil dog died this afternoon. He was about 12 and passed on from old age, so at least he didnt suffer. RIP Charlie (the smaller dog on the right)

ZincandCharlie-1.jpg

(F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your doggy Gabi.

(F)

For anyone on Facebook, I found a new game that's really fun. It's called Tower Bloxx.

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

just stoppin by real quick to say Happy Sunday. back to bed for me. hope everyone is doing ok.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was just wondering this afternoon what you were up to Jess.

How are you and baby, is everything okay?

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI everybody,

I havent gotten out of my pajamas all day. is that bad??

Jackie you REALLY need to post a pic of your hair...

Gabi I am so sorry about your dog. Losing a pet just sucks. :(

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

(F)(F)(F)

He was a little dog with a big personality. Im sorry to see him go, but its for the best. He was very old and I didnt want him to suffer. He had just come in from a bathroom break, lay down on the kitchen floor and was unable to breathe properly. Dad was with him at the time (he's lived with mom and dad for awhile now), so I can take comfort that he died quickly, in peace, in a familar place with someone who loved him.

Thanks for the condolences everyone. Im just sorry he didnt get to live long enough to see the baby :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sorry for your loss Gabi. (F)

(F)(F)(F)

He was a little dog with a big personality. Im sorry to see him go, but its for the best. He was very old and I didnt want him to suffer. He had just come in from a bathroom break, lay down on the kitchen floor and was unable to breathe properly. Dad was with him at the time (he's lived with mom and dad for awhile now), so I can take comfort that he died quickly, in peace, in a familar place with someone who loved him.

Thanks for the condolences everyone. Im just sorry he didnt get to live long enough to see the baby :(

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.