Hilarious Clinton

Hamas shut off the power to Palestine

429 posts in this topic

Hamas are terrorists.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You mean if Israel had to fight with small arms, homemade rockets, even slingshots, from within a open-air prison, under military siege and completely surrounded by a powerfully-equipped modern army ?

If so, then I agree that you are absolutely correct -- this conflict wouldn't last for more than a few days :lol:

Why, because the Arabs are superior fighters? If the playing field was level, the Jews wouldn't last more than a few days?

A bit of a racist conclusion coming from someone who claims to be "objective", don't ya think?

You might want to remind yourself who won the 1948 and 1967 Arab-Israeli Wars against overwhelming odds.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

You mean if Israel had to fight with small arms, homemade rockets, even slingshots, from within a open-air prison, under military siege and completely surrounded by a powerfully-equipped modern army ?

If so, then I agree that you are absolutely correct -- this conflict wouldn't last for more than a few days :lol:

Why, because the Arabs are superior fighters? If the playing field was level, the Jews wouldn't last more than a few days?

A bit of a racist conclusion coming from someone who claims to be "objective", don't ya think?

You might want to remind yourself who won the 1948 and 1967 Arab-Israeli Wars against overwhelming odds.

Of course, that is not racism, because Jews are outnumbered by Arabs. You fail to condemn racist remarks, slanderous remarks which are beyond doubts by pro-Israeli posters here and yet you try to brand someone's post as a bit of racist conclusion, even though she is advocating for fair and just solutions for both parties. There is no need for false accusation when someone does not agree with you.

Yes, Israel won the 1948 and 1967 wars, they can win many wars, but they the conflict will remain. There is no military solution of this conflict.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Its also weird to me that the most disadvantaged group here is the most villified - internationally.

There are human beings in this equation - people seem to forget that. Which is how you end up with statements like the one from MandR the other day.

No $hit Sherlock.

Just clarifying it. Some think they are freedom fighters.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Its also weird to me that the most disadvantaged group here is the most villified - internationally.

There are human beings in this equation - people seem to forget that. Which is how you end up with statements like the one from MandR the other day.

Who is that? The Palestinians? Give me a break. What is sad is how all of that communities attention is focused on Israel rather than actually improving their living standards. Iran also seems to have the same attitude. Look where they are.

To me this seems to be a cultural / psychological problem. I see it in the US as well. Where certain poor communities chose to use the 'I am a victim and have been ###### over' card than actually working on improving their situation. Let alone working together as a community. Then ironically they too resort to violence against others and use some sort of event to justify it.

Heck it happened in Katrina where one group is still crying about how X ###### them over. While other 'actual minority' communities there, such as the Vietnamese community, got their #### together. Then as a community overcame the disaster.

Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Who is that? The Palestinians? Give me a break. What is sad is how all of that communities attention is focused on Israel rather than actually improving their living standards. Iran also seems to have the same attitude. Look where they are.

To me this seems to be a cultural / psychological problem. I see it in the US as well. Where certain poor communities chose to use the 'I am a victim and have been ###### over' card than actually working on improving their situation. Let alone working together as a community. Then ironically they too resort to violence against others and use some sort of event to justify it.

Heck it happened in Katrina where one group is still crying about how X ###### them over. While other 'actual minority' communities there, such as the Vietnamese community, got their #### together. Then as a community overcame the disaster.

Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Its a false comparison, I think (to say the least) to draw parallels between what's going on in Israel/Palestine and what went in New Orleans post Katrina. For one thing - its not exactly easy to "get your act together" when there are violent sectarian divisions within, and constant incursions from without.

You can't have any stability without law and order, and it doesn't seem to me that anyone over there can claim to have a good handle on this.

What is clear however is that "have a go" rhetoric from folks ignorant of the political and historical complexities of the situation, adds little of anything to the discussion.

Edited by Number 6

No $hit Sherlock.

Good luck clarifying a relative concept that relies on individual perspective for its meaning.

Hamas aren't terrorists? Seems crystal to me.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Its a false comparison, I think (to say the least) to draw parallels between what's going on in Israel/Palestine and what went in New Orleans post Katrina. For one thing - its not exactly easy to "get your act together" when there are violent sectarian divisions within, and constant incursions from without.

You can't have any stability without law and order, and it doesn't seem to me that anyone over there can claim to have a good handle on this.

What is clear however is that "have a go" rhetoric from folks ignorant of the political and historical complexities of the situation, adds little of anything to the discussion.

Same #### different smell. I know more than you considering you come from a nation which for centuries extorted the world's resources. I find it really funny when someone like yourself, from the UK, acts as if they are the greenpeace / unicef of the world. You guys made this mess in the first place yet have the audacity to even talk about it. The UK should be forced to financially compensate both the Palestinians and Israel. You cannot blame this one on slavery, Republicans or GWB.. ;)

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Same #### different smell. I know more than you considering you come from a nation which for centuries extorted the world's resources. I find it really funny when someone like yourself, from the UK, acts as if they are the greenpeace / unicef of the world. You guys made this mess in the first place yet have the audacity to even talk about it. The UK should be forced to financially compensate both the Palestinians and Israel. You cannot blame this one on slavery, Republicans or GWB.. ;)

are you australian?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

are you australian?

yes why?

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
No $hit Sherlock.

Good luck clarifying a relative concept that relies on individual perspective for its meaning.

Hamas aren't terrorists? Seems crystal to me.

I don't think you saw the 'No $hit Sherlock' comment up above.

Nevertheless, this is a case of sides. One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

In order to be perhaps recognized by both sides to the tune of keeping both sides happy, maybe the recognition can be molded to freedom fighters that use terror tactics. That way if groups like Hamas decide to take a freakin' chill pill then all they have to do is renounce terrorism and fight like soldiers or guerrilla soldiers at worst. Then both sides would run out of excuses and could just continue butchering each other like pigs without any solution in sight.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

Believe it or not I'm well aware of my country's history, and the legacy arising from it - as I've said on numerous occasions, to you and others. You might also not be aware that Britain does provide financial help and assistance to many countries, not least its former colonies and territories. Again, as I've said to you before - the debate there is whether Britain is helping enough, not if it should help at all.

Of course none of this changes what I said before - that comparing Israel/Palestine to the fallout from Katrina is rather specious. You don't want to address the sectarian, political and paramilitary divisions - fine. But lets not pretend as though they don't exist.

And no - I'm not blaming Republicans, slavery or GWB for the continuing situation in Israel. Thanks for checking though.