Hilarious Clinton

Hamas shut off the power to Palestine

429 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
beg pardon? what part of bombing the king david hotel, sending mail bombs to british politicians, bombing the british embassy in rome, murdering folke bernadotte, killing 2 british policemen in a train bomb, killing a british bomb expert who tried to defuse bombs placed in a jerusalem post office, and murdering hundreds of arab civilians ISN'T terrorism? irgun proclaimed that "political violence and terrorism were legitimate tools in the Jewish national struggle for the Land of Israel". they always admitted to it, even though it was always unapologetic. why are you in so much denial about it?

Got any more recent examples, "Wonderful"?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

if enough time passes it's not terrorism? so in 60 years are you gonna stop thinking hamas' ####### from 2008 isn't terrorism cause it's no longer recent?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Hamas = terrorist organization launching rockets at civilians

Israel = sovereign nation defending themselves

Who here has the nerve to defend Hamas?..... that's what I thought.

That's the question, is it not?

I don't think too many rational people who have taken a dispassionate look at the facts surrounding the creation of the modern state of Israel have zero sympathy for Palestinians.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

beg pardon? what part of bombing the king david hotel, sending mail bombs to british politicians, bombing the british embassy in rome, murdering folke bernadotte, killing 2 british policemen in a train bomb, killing a british bomb expert who tried to defuse bombs placed in a jerusalem post office, and murdering hundreds of arab civilians ISN'T terrorism? irgun proclaimed that "political violence and terrorism were legitimate tools in the Jewish national struggle for the Land of Israel". they always admitted to it, even though it was always unapologetic. why are you in so much denial about it?

Why do you love Hamas?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

I don't think too many rational people who have taken a dispassionate look at the facts surrounding the creation of the modern state of Israel have zero sympathy for Palestinians.

I have sympathy for the Palestinians because they are led by terrorists. But Palestine rains down rockets on Israeli civilians on a daily basis. DOES ANY ONE OF YOU DENOUNCE THIS?????????? ALL I SEE IS YOUR DAMNATION OF ISRAEL. NOT AN OUNCE OF RESPONSIBILITY IS DIRECTED AT HAMAS. You reap what you sow.

Gooooooo Israel!!!!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

HAMAS is a pu$$y. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

i doubt if anyone in Israel or the Middle East would write that brother eric.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I have sympathy for the Palestinians because they are led by terrorists. But Palestine rains down rockets on Israeli civilians on a daily basis. DOES ANY ONE OF YOU DENOUNCE THIS?????????? ALL I SEE IS YOUR DAMNATION OF ISRAEL. NOT AN OUNCE OF RESPONSIBILITY IS DIRECTED AT HAMAS. You reap what you sow.

Gooooooo Israel!!!!!!

Nothing I've said indicates damnation of Israel, and no one is defending "raining down rockets on Israeli civilians."

But it's also hard to defend such actions as IDF raining bombs on Lebanese civilians (1,000 plus killed last summer), for example, in retaliation for the actions of Hezbollah along the border.

It's not a simple either/or position. People firmly on one side or the other try to make it so, which further distances a solution.

Edited by AOS despair

K-1

AOS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Timeline
if enough time passes it's not terrorism? so in 60 years are you gonna stop thinking hamas' ####### from 2008 isn't terrorism cause it's no longer recent?

No, but you can't call something that happened 60 years ago "terrorism".

Times have changed. The international laws that we have today were created

in the aftermath of World War II.

If you apply today's laws retroactively, all countries are guilty of terrorism.

Even the Founding Fathers of the United States are terrorists, because they

participated in the illegal armed overthrow of the existing political order

(aka American Revolution).

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

No, but you can't call something that happened 60 years ago "terrorism".

Times have changed. The international laws that we have today were created

in the aftermath of World War II.

If you apply today's laws retroactively, all countries are guilty of terrorism.

Even the Founding Fathers of the United States are terrorists, because they

participated in the illegal armed overthrow of the existing political order

(aka American Revolution).

And modern Israel was also created in the aftermath of World War II. I think that's ta me go hiontach's point: We're not talking ancient history here. Modern Israel as an entity will be 60 in May, younger than my mother.

You can't read about the tactics used by the various groups back then (Haganah, Irgun, Lehi) against the British and Arabs without drawing parallels to the current conflict.

K-1

AOS

Timeline
You can't read about the tactics used by the various groups back then (Haganah, Irgun, Lehi) against the British and Arabs without drawing parallels to the current conflict.

Yes, you can. Apples and oranges.

To say that Israel is an innocent nation is the same as saying Hamas in innocent IMO. I mean really is this about Hamas and the Israeli government or about the millions of innocent on BOTH sides suffering on a daily basis. Israel is NO better than Hamas, the only difference is they are recognized as a Government which means they are allowed to terrorize other nations and its called "defense".

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Yes, you can. Apples and oranges.

Do you care to elaborate?

K-1

AOS