TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh hell no, he has a woman and he's trying to keep u? that nuh sound right. I would tell the buyer to sue him and if i could I would sue him too. He is being too spiteful. Is it possible to rent the house to the buyer in the meantime? Hope u are no longer living in the house. I wouldn't even tell him where I lived. Call that tax woman back and tell her he can't claim your son because he lives with you. she called u to cover her but, CLAIM HIM and let him sweat on that u can't back down because he'll do it every year. The IRS will give the money to you.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
oh hell no, he has a woman and he's trying to keep u? that nuh sound right. I would tell the buyer to sue him and if i could I would sue him too. He is being too spiteful. Is it possible to rent the house to the buyer in the meantime? Hope u are no longer living in the house. I wouldn't even tell him where I lived. Call that tax woman back and tell her he can't claim your son because he lives with you. she called u to cover her but, CLAIM HIM and let him sweat on that u can't back down because he'll do it every year. The IRS will give the money to you.

Thanks babes,

Just got off the phone with an attorney (which i didn't want to spend money on) , but at this point I have no choice. Lawyer just told me the same thing, he can't claim out son. The buyers just called me and they want to try this again, but will not be able to fly to the DC area until the end of April. They both live in another state, but work has an assignment out of the country for 2 months. That's whay they wanted this settled quickly. My realtor is going to talk to them about renting, since they've already sold their house. Arrghhhhhhhhhhh (WHERE IS THAT SERENITY PRAYER) I'm still in the house, but he's not there. He still has a key. According to Maryland law (as I was told), I can't legally change the locks, because he's part owner of the house. So, he still has access to the house (which FRIGGIN) pisses me off.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

Eunu might read bout mi pon di news. Cho, better mi go get a protection order.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

A totally fustrated soon to go BALD Trelawny :crying:

I( will pray all your troubles will be hide you soon hold your head up high ... do not let others satnd in way of YOU being happy

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why does the buyer have to come back to sign? Did they not sign already? I've sold houses before where we came at different times, different days to sign the papers. All you need is his signature, right?

Your EX? Remind me....is he ex-husband or you were never married? If married, what does the divorce decree say? If not, is there a custody agreement? If not, does he pay you any kind of child support? If no to all of those, then, he's all yours to claim. If yes to any of those, there are other issues to consider.

I just had the IRS send me a letter stating my ex and myself claimed my kids on last year's tax returns. I sent them a copy of our divorce decree stating I get them on even numbered years and sent the first page of each of the last 5 tax returns to prove I've done just that. I then sent them a letter stating they needed to talk to him about this, not me.

I say if it is your right, claim your child and let the IRS deal with the ex.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MAWNIN Ladies,

Hate to restart this...but I need a GROUP HUG...just been so stressed the last week or so. I just need a PEP talk that's all. I re-read the post...I just need someone to SHAKE me a little and get me past this week.

Thanks ladies.

Trelawny (fell off the track, but trying to get back on) - just need a little lift.

Mawning Sweets,

((((((((((((((((((((Lawny))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What's up? :luv: Wahappen? :luv:

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

I'm trying not to let this man get the best of me, but at every turn he's doing something else. We have (we HAD) a buyer for the house and he (my ex) decides to not show up for closing which was yesterday. So, now the person is threatening to sue me, because he traveled from another state to close on the house and you know how the housing market is. I as lucky to get a buyer in 30 and to be able to close. He is doing everything to try to break me spirtually and financially. He thinks that if the house does not sell he has a better chance of me changing my mind and staying with him. I just don't get that. Maybe I'm missing some logic in that. He's shows up at my mom's church with his new woman and where does he sit with her right in FRONT of me. All I could do was laugh. Matter of fact, my whole family was laughing. It' tax time and do you want to know what the FRIGGER did (of course) claims our SON w/o telling me. I found out when his tax lady leaves a message on the answering machine. Took things out of the house that doesn't belong to him. Girl if I was to continue typing it would never end. I just don't know how much more of this I can. take. I think my son and I are going to go to Jamaica to visit Marcel for a month.

I have done so much for this man. When I met him, he had ABSOLUTELY nothing and I built him up. Now, he's trying to tear me down (BUT I'm not going to let him). I'd rather ruin myself financially and start all over again than lose the little hair I have left.

I can't believe I had hair flowing down the middle of my back last year this time, and now it's just at my ears. I till you STRESS will take complete control of your life. I'm learning the hard way, but I'm getting better.

Lawny

Lawny,

The furst ting mi need yuh fi duh is STOP!!! Get up from your desk...go and look into a mirror ...could be pocket sized or bathroom in your buliding, your car's rear view ...I don't care...just do it!

Lawny, Look in the mirror and repeat...'HE DID NOT make me so,

HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! Keep saying it until you understand and believe in what you are saying!

Baby Gurl, I FEEL your pain...Jah knoa I duh! But...if you continue to let him see that he is wearing you dung...believe me he will continue to do it! F-DAT & F-HIM!!!! YOU MADE HIM!!!!! And he is just NOW starting to see that without you he is shyt! So, yeah he is pulling out all stops...but do not let the move or sway you! You a a Strong woman planted firm in the soil...YOU SHALL NOT BE MOVED OR CHOPPED!!!

Regarding the issues...do not despair...all is not lost! Possession in majority of our states is 9/10th of the law. Like Jengy & JG said he has NO right to claim him ...so CHECK...done...one less ting fi stress. The buyer is in a tricky spot...I think they will take the rent with option to buy at this point. They obviously love your home and want it!

Lawny, let me ask you a serious question? Do you think the Good Lord brought you all the way for Jamaica to build a career, buy a home and HAVE A SON to then go ahead and have this pissa shyt, neva knoa or ave nuttin BWOY be your undoing? Do you? Or do you think that G-d has a bigger plan for you that he needs you to be strong for! Like I said Lawny, life is a learning lesson!!! Whatever we learn now we build on, and strengthen ourselves for harder challenges in the future! THIS IS JUST A TEST BABY!!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU AS A SISTREN...DO NOT FAIL AT THIS!!! YOU ARE SOOOO MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW...But G-d's about to SHOW you exactly how strong you are...HE'S GONNA SHOW YOU SWEETS... when you get through and look back!!

My beautiful catipiller ...KEEP CRAWLING, INCHING, AND SCRAPPING THROUGH THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE...BECAUSE YOUR CHANGE IN COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You will wake up in a few months and NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED INTO!! Flying high over everthing and everyone inspite of your long, difficult up hill battle!!

YOU WILL PREVAIL MY DARLING!!! YOU WILL PREVAIL!!!

Chica, ow yuh tink em feel..eh? Em mussi seh tuh emself..."Bloodclaat...nuh matter wuh mi try fi duh tuh break har...she STILL nuh come back!! She still keeps going to RASSCLAAT!!!" Gurl, the more you go ...the more he wants you back cause he sees YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE!!!! YOU ARE BREAKING HIM DUNG!!!

Because...

:thumbs:" WHO...JAH ...BLESS...LET NO BLOODCLAAT PISSA SHYT DUTTY, BAD-MIND, NASTY EVIL BWOY CURSE! "

And Baby Gurl...YOU ARE BLESSED!!! YOU ARE BLESSED ...YOU ARE BLESSED!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

It will end...you turbulent storms will pass and you will be standing strong and smiling through it all

I LOVE YOU :luv:(L):luv:(L):luv:(L) AND NEVER BACK DOWN...YOUR LIFE AND YOUR SON'S LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR STRENGTH NOW!!

HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...YUH A GUH BRUK EM FURST!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Regarding the hair issue......I wanted to tell you that I was in a relationship where I thought the boy was going to be the death of me. He loved to torment me and wasn't happy until I was crying. I once spoke to his mother after he had me crying and he hung up on me, refusing to answer. She said he was standing on the front porch laughing about it. Needless to say, he is an ex!!!!!! I had the problem where my hair was coming out in scary clumps.

Once I got a handle on the problem, not so much all stress; but a handle on it, the hair stopped falling out.

There are things you can change and things you can't. Learn to deal with those you can't in a way that doesn't stress your mind and body.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

MAWNIN Ladies,

Hate to restart this...but I need a GROUP HUG...just been so stressed the last week or so. I just need a PEP talk that's all. I re-read the post...I just need someone to SHAKE me a little and get me past this week.

Thanks ladies.

Trelawny (fell off the track, but trying to get back on) - just need a little lift.

Mawning Sweets,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

I'm trying not to let this man get the best of me, but at every turn he's doing something else. We have (we HAD) a buyer for the house and he (my ex) decides to not show up for closing which was yesterday. So, now the person is threatening to sue me, because he traveled from another state to close on the house and you know how the housing market is. I as lucky to get a buyer in 30 and to be able to close. He is doing everything to try to break me spirtually and financially. He thinks that if the house does not sell he has a better chance of me changing my mind and staying with him. I just don't get that. Maybe I'm missing some logic in that. He's shows up at my mom's church with his new woman and where does he sit with her right in FRONT of me. All I could do was laugh. Matter of fact, my whole family was laughing. It' tax time and do you want to know what the FRIGGER did (of course) claims our SON w/o telling me. I found out when his tax lady leaves a message on the answering machine. Took things out of the house that doesn't belong to him. Girl if I was to continue typing it would never end. I just don't know how much more of this I can. take. I think my son and I are going to go to Jamaica to visit Marcel for a month.

I have done so much for this man. When I met him, he had ABSOLUTELY nothing and I built him up. Now, he's trying to tear me down (BUT I'm not going to let him). I'd rather ruin myself financially and start all over again than lose the little hair I have left.

I can't believe I had hair flowing down the middle of my back last year this time, and now it's just at my ears. I till you STRESS will take complete control of your life. I'm learning the hard way, but I'm getting better.

Lawny

Lawny,

The furst ting mi need yuh fi duh is STOP!!! Get up from your desk...go and look into a mirror ...could be pocket sized or bathroom in your buliding, your car's rear view ...I don't care...just do it!

HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! HE WILL NOT BREAK ME!! Keep saying it until you understand and believe in what you are saying!

Baby Gurl, I FEEL your pain...Jah knoa I duh! But...if you continue to let him see that he is wearing you dung...believe me he will continue to do it! F-DAT & F-HIM!!!! YOU MADE HIM!!!!! And he is just NOW starting to see that without you he is shyt! So, yeah he is pulling out all stops...but do not let the move or sway you! You a a Strong woman planted firm in the soil...YOU SHALL NOT BE MOVED OR CHOPPED!!!

Regarding the issues...do not despair...all is not lost! Possession in majority of our states is 9/10th of the law. Like Jengy & JG said he has NO right to claim him ...so CHECK...done...one less ting fi stress. The buyer is in a tricky spot...I think they will take the rent with option to buy at this point. They obviously love your home and want it!

Lawny, let me ask you a serious question? Do you think the Good Lord brought you all the way for Jamaica to build a career, buy a home and HAVE A SON to then go ahead and have this pissa shyt, neva knoa or ave nuttin BWOY be your undoing? Do you? Or do you think that G-d has a bigger plan for you that he needs you to be strong for! Like I said Lawny, life is a learning lesson!!! Whatever we learn now we build on, and strengthen ourselves for harder challenges in the future! THIS IS JUST A TEST BABY!!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU AS A SISTREN...DO NOT FAIL AT THIS!!! YOU ARE SOOOO MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW...But G-d's about to SHOW you exactly how strong you are...HE'S GONNA SHOW YOU SWEETS... when you get through and look back!!

My beautiful catipiller ...KEEP CRAWLING, INCHING, AND SCRAPPING THROUGH THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE...BECAUSE YOUR CHANGE IN COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You will wake up in a few months and NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED INTO!! Flying high over everthing and everyone inspite of your long, difficult up hill battle!!

Chica, ow yuh tink em feel..eh? Em mussi seh tuh emself..."Bloodclaat...nuh matter wuh mi try fi duh tuh break har...she STILL nuh come back!! She still keeps going to RASSCLAAT!!!" Gurl, the more you go ...the more he wants you back cause he sees YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE!!!! YOU ARE BREAKING HIM DUNG!!!

Because...

:thumbs:" WHO...JAH ...BLESS...LET NO BLOODCLAAT PISSA SHYT DUTTY, BAD-MIND, NASTY EVIL BWOY CURSE! "

And Baby Gurl...YOU ARE BLESSED!!! YOU ARE BLESSED ...YOU ARE BLESSED!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

It will end...you turbulent storms will pass and you will be standing strong and smiling through it all

I LOVE YOU :luv:(L):luv:(L):luv:(L) AND NEVER BACK DOWN...YOUR LIFE AND YOUR SON'S LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR STRENGTH NOW!!

HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...HE WILL NOT BREAK ME...YUH A GUH BRUK EM FURST!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Gill, Jomo, everyone --- THANKS I'm SPEECHLESS :crying:

Gill, thanks for the AMO - I've got what I needed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Why does the buyer have to come back to sign? Did they not sign already? I've sold houses before where we came at different times, different days to sign the papers. All you need is his signature, right?

Your EX? Remind me....is he ex-husband or you were never married? If married, what does the divorce decree say? If not, is there a custody agreement? If not, does he pay you any kind of child support? If no to all of those, then, he's all yours to claim. If yes to any of those, there are other issues to consider.

I just had the IRS send me a letter stating my ex and myself claimed my kids on last year's tax returns. I sent them a copy of our divorce decree stating I get them on even numbered years and sent the first page of each of the last 5 tax returns to prove I've done just that. I then sent them a letter stating they needed to talk to him about this, not me.

JG-

Never married (thank GOD)...he (my ex) did not show up for closing and both of our names are on the paperwork. We own the house jointly. NO custody agreement.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline
MAWNIN Ladies,

Thanks ladies.

Mawning Sweets,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

i

Lawny

OMG...reading this gives me flash backs...I had the same experience in with my x and our home, I had a buyer and the dead beat would not sign the home over :angry: I wish the best for you in this situation. My situation did not turn out the way I wanted. i ended up having to call the company and tell them I could no longer live in the home. I lost everything. :blush: BUT THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!! I'm building the damage done to by credit rating back up, and some day I will be a homeowner if not here some where in JA.The nerve of him to file your son!! Isn't there a form you can file to report him to the IRS? My x called with that nonsense. I hung up on him. I would consider it, if he half helped take care of them :blink: Anyways wishing you the best. What don't kill you will make you stronger, my hubby seh only salvation las 4ever.

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

JG-

Never married (thank GOD)...he (my ex) did not show up for closing and both of our names are on the paperwork. We own the house jointly. NO custody agreement.

Miss T, hang in there...my grandmother used to say "things always work out in the end" and my grandfather would say "never let it beat you, there is always a way, just don't let it beat you". "He uses all things for the good of those who love him" is another favorite. It may not seem like it now, but somehow the big guy upstairs is going to turn this into something good for you. Just don't let it beat you...remember Joseph!

Uh sorry to be snooping again, but you gals are just too much fun. You ladies should think of writing a book or a movie about your stories. It would be fantastic. Not to focus on the sad parts, but the strength you have gained and your wonderful personalities. (L)

S.

Jul 15/07 Engaged!

Oct ??/07 - Lawyer sent in I-129F

Nov 6/07 - NOA 1 Date

Jan 18/07 - Waiting anxiously

Feb 17/08 - A touch!

Feb 29/08 - NOA 2 - Approved!

Mar 02/08 - Touched

Mar 03/08 - Touched

Mar 10/08 - Petition arrived at NVC

Mar 12/08 - NVC forwarded Petition to Vancouver Consulate!

Mar 28/08 - Received packet 3

Apr 7/08 - Sent Packet 3

Apr 14/08 - Medical!!

May 13/08 - Interview date YAHOO!

GOT THE VISA!!!!! MAY 14, 2008

July 6/08 - Crossed the border - they let me in!!

July 12/08 - Wedding day - it was perfect!

July 23/08 - Back from Honeymoon in PR - now onto AOS?!?!?!

Sept 3/08 - AOS package in the mail - what a headache!

Sept 9/08 - 3 NOA's for AOS, EAD and AP

Sept 30/08 - Biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

Nov 13/08 - Touch on AOS and EAD

Nov 17/08 - AP shows up in the mail

Nov 17/08 - EAD card production ordered

Jun 25/09 - Green Card Production ordered - Finally after 10 months!

June 30/09 - Received welcome letter!

July 10/09 - GREENCARD! - All done for a bit now!

May 20/11 - Sent in I-751 for removal of Conditions

Timeline

JG-

It does not matter if he shows up at the same time as you or not. I sold my house with my ex. He signed when he could come in. I signed when I could. The buyers signed when they could......all 3 at different times. You immediate problem is getting him to sign. Being there when he does and they do is not the issue.

As far as a custody agreement....that is good news for you. IMPORTANT.....does he give you money on a regular basis for support of that child?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
MAWNIN Ladies,

Thanks ladies.

Mawning Sweets,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Lawny

Lawny,

Because...

Bless-ed,

Gill

Gill, Jomo, everyone --- THANKS I'm SPEECHLESS :crying:

Gill, thanks for the AMO - I've got what I needed.

Gill's the greatest!! (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny,

big_hug.gif

Stay strong and stay positive...don't become your own worst enemy. He has NO power over you, ne NEVER will have power over you, he will NOT break you and he will NOT succeed in tearing you down!!!

The other ladies have said things very well already so I will step off my platform and leave it at that. Just know that we are all here for you and you will survive this and move on and be stronger because of it.

(L) MUCH LOVE (L)

Timeline

YW.....I love that hugging smiley!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG-

It does not matter if he shows up at the same time as you or not. I sold my house with my ex. He signed when he could come in. I signed when I could. The buyers signed when they could......all 3 at different times. You immediate problem is getting him to sign. Being there when he does and they do is not the issue.

As far as a custody agreement....that is good news for you. IMPORTANT.....does he give you money on a regular basis for support of that child?

JG--

He justs FLAT refused to sign. They kept calling him (mind you this was 8:30 in the morning) we waited until 11am. The buyers are so nice and I was beyond embrassed. I just sat there and cried. I understand he does not have to be there (I preferred it that way), but he said he was on his way. He had no plans on ever showing up. Just another way to spite me. As far as custody (nothing is set in stone) but he does pay the childcare, which is all I asked for. so, that's why he says he has the right to claim him. When we went to see a mediator for child support he got upset because he wanted the meaditor to tell me that he wants an itemized list of every single thing I spend on our son with his money. He wants to make sure his money is not going to my haircare or me getting my nails done. I was like what hair, it's all fallen out thanks to you. The fact is he HATES me and will probably hate me for the rest of his life.

The last heated conversation he we had was inside of a crowded VERIZON store he told me he hopes that who every I'm F'in gives me AIDS and I die. Purely immature. I just walked out and my our son was right there. It was so embrassing.

I may have to cut my loses and walk away. I know I can take him to Court, but that entails getting another attorney and going to court and having the Judge appoint a trustee, I don't think I can finacially manage that...then the K-1 processing (I'm about to lose it again :crying: )...I'm really trying to remain FOCUS for myself and my son.

My fiancee offered me the funds to buy him out and he refused. So, he agreed to sell and we split the money. He did not want to do the buyout because he does not want another man living in his house. I tried to tell him, when I give him his money after the buyout he has no rights to the house...that it will only be titled in my name now and he lost his mind. Ahhhhhhhh what a stress.

JG -- thanks for looking out.

Lawny,

big_hug.gif

Stay strong and stay positive...don't become your own worst enemy. He has NO power over you, ne NEVER will have power over you, he will NOT break you and he will NOT succeed in tearing you down!!!

The other ladies have said things very well already so I will step off my platform and leave it at that. Just know that we are all here for you and you will survive this and move on and be stronger because of it.

(L) MUCH LOVE (L)

Thanks babes.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.