TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead, look beside you and (my NEW friends from YARDIE link on VJ) will be there.

Thanks again for the laughs, but most of all for the hugs and the support.

Guh, It's sad to say but this is my social life :blink: . I don't have much time fi much else. I'm starrtin to fill a bit wird coming to the computer to get my girlfriend time...nobody near me have nuttin in commin, They are all single, hevery body tink mi strange cause I'm married to an immigrant, who they assumes used mi to get here, and everybody jus hookin up and dats not mi style. Why do people tink it's strange to seh I can't do this or that cause my man is at home or I can't cause mi and my man are goin out :wacko: Or assume I cannot hang out cause I'm one of those married people. :blink: I jus rather sit home by mi sef or wit my man. Mi and my hubby were talkin bout dis de odda deh, seh we have become eah oddahs best fren :luv: Cause em not go out eddah. :huh:

I actually get every single word of that. I always think everyone else is strange. We are normal!

Most of my friends have left NYC and gone south. My other friends like to go to dance. Dat nuh too good for the marriage thing. yah feel me...I feel like here u get support and not get torn down and when need be...the truth..

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead, look beside you and (my NEW friends from YARDIE link on VJ) will be there.

Guh, It's sad to say but this is my social life :blink: . I don't have much time fi much else. I'm starrtin to fill a bit wird coming to the computer to get my girlfriend time...nobody near me have nuttin in commin, They are all single, hevery body tink mi strange cause I'm married to an immigrant, who they assumes used mi to get here, and everybody jus hookin up and dats not mi style. Why do people tink it's strange to seh I can't do this or that cause my man is at home or I can't cause mi and my man are goin out :wacko: Or assume I cannot hang out cause I'm one of those married people. :blink: I jus rather sit home by mi sef or wit my man. Mi and my hubby were talkin bout dis de odda deh, seh we have become eah oddahs best fren :luv: Cause em not go out eddah. :huh:

I actually get every single word of that. I always think everyone else is strange. We are normal!

Most of my friends have left NYC and gone south. My other friends like to go to dance. Dat nuh too good for the marriage thing. yah feel me...I feel like here u get support and not get torn down and when need be...the truth..

I hear yuh Brownie! Mi coworkers party everynight!!! just last night they went to a bar and stayed til 2am and then got to work before me! I never want to hang out wit them cause...personally I just dont have that in common with them. I am married and even though my man is far away I still hold im dung and respect im! Mi seh if den nah ovastand why yuh waan feh spend time wit yuh huzzy den dem nah ave nuh man demselves!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline
Ladies, ladies, ladies;

My hat's off to you all for your kind and inspiring words. I want us all to take a page out of Lawny's book and heed the advice of all the ladies who chimed in. They are talking the truth.

There is some complacency with these Ja men. They don't do what they should and have to do to keep their women, and when you leave them they act the fool like they are "G-d's gift to women. They also think that because you have their child no other man will want you with that "baggage" :ranting::ranting:

Not jus Ja men......all wukless men.

AGREED...My Hex is American as they come...born and breed!! Han he is WUKLESS & WUTLESS!!! (still cracking miself hup!) :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

DAMN........JUST blew stone ginger wine out my nose CRACKING up girl u killing me WUKLESS AND WUTLESS...mi deh yah a dead wid laugh.mi no know which one a di worse.......lawd gaad mi a dead

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

Well, I have to agree...this is site is my girlfriend site. Almost all of my friends are single now either by choice or their husbands for many years decided to have ummmmm 2 maybe 3 children outside of the marriage and (pastor) is going to say forgive him (not I). So, their thing for 2007 was whatever the men can do we can do and I wasn't down for that. I did my running in the days, dance, club, more dance, club, parties after a while you get tired of it. I stopped at the age of 27 (I'm 37 now). I had my son at 33 and lost a lot of friends that I though were close because their kids were older and they wanted to hang out, but by then I had a newborn. They told me I started too late. Well, that was God's plan for me. I can barely stay awake past 8pm let alone 4am. So, I'm a home body, I don't mind going out, but to tell you the truth I'd rather be home cuddled up with my son, my MAN (when he gets here), a book, a good movie and a bottle of STONE GINGER WINE. I drink a shot glass everynight. Got that from my great grandmother. She use to also mix stout and rum with nutmeg YUCK (what a stress). She say it give her staminia ***kiss mi neck**** I use to love it when she talked about men. I should have listened to her...if a man don't know the value of a good women, he's not worth your time and don't sit down a wait pon no man (especially if him a spoon feed you) -- that was me. I was being spoon fed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

Eunu might read bout mi pon di news. Cho, better mi go get a protection order.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situatioin*****

Signed

A totally fustrated soon to, BALD Trelawny :crying:

Girl i feel you too, going thru the exact thing, but why? "YOU GOT A WOMAN" Ive finally moved on like YOU suggested, so now whats the problem? We have a 3yr.old ,now he's giving me problems about keeping him so that i can't go to Trini to visit my fiance and for carnival ,but he should know i have back up plan for my son, he wants to make it hard for me, but i'm going to show him how its really suppose to be when you move on! don't let him get next to you, because for some reason they think if they make you upset then you still care for them. "Never let them see you sweat!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

A totally fustrated soon to go BALD Trelawny :crying:

Baby's daddy's ar a big pien in da rass ! I used to go throught the same thing with my ex.And get this,HE GOT MARRIED.While he was married he was always trying to rub up on me.You just have to stand up to him and stop letting him stress you out.Now when he comes around and tries to smooth talk me,I just laugh in his face and say,"You got othe child support money ? " Ok,goodbye.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies, ladies, ladies;

My hat's off to you all for your kind and inspiring words. I want us all to take a page out of Lawny's book and heed the advice of all the ladies who chimed in. They are talking the truth.

There is some complacency with these Ja men. They don't do what they should and have to do to keep their women, and when you leave them they act the fool like they are "G-d's gift to women. They also think that because you have their child no other man will want you with that "baggage" :ranting::ranting:

Not jus Ja men......all wukless men.

AGREED...My Hex is American as they come...born and breed!! Han he is WUKLESS & WUTLESS!!! (still cracking miself hup!) :lol::lol::lol:

Gill

Yuh got that right American wukless han wutless!! Mi pickney fadda jus like dat still tuh dis 'ere day :wacko: Wen mi seh mi done han walk out on 'im Rass wit a 6 month and 4 yr old, 'im thought mi was playing :no: 'im contiune to give money fe pampas and tings til 'im find out mi haffi anodda man... From dat point on 'im stop and tell mi tuh haffi mi man take care of mi pickney :o Mi guess 'im dumb self tink mi ago com back??? Nuh Sar nuh mi :no: Mi jus kept ie moving yuh see it?? Tuh dis 'ere day 'im neva pay any support fe dem. Mi nuh bodda wit deh law tuh git ie eeidah, mi show 'im wah a strong ooman do! Mi pickney dem 22 an 18 dem doing jus fine!! Tanks tuh dem Strong Mama :yes:

Lawny jus strive tuh be deh best momma yuh can and turn deaf ear pon his Rass neva let 'im knoa he is unda your skin and rememba tuh laugh at 'im ignorance, dat will get 'im more than yuh nuh. Yuh see men don't unda stand change :no:;)

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel 'ya. I don't hang out with my childhood friends for the same reasons. I met a group of nice women at gym...we usually go for out for drinks and go shopping once a month.

Damien and I spent all of our free time together so we need a break sometimes. We work the same hours, go to gym together, grocery shop, movies....I enjoy my "me" time.

There some really nice people on this thread. I met five of them in person so far and talked to many more on the phone. We have a strong support system...we have laughed, cried and supported each other over the years...it's nice.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

A totally fustrated soon to go BALD Trelawny :crying:

Baby's daddy's ar a big pien in da rass ! I used to go throught the same thing with my ex.And get this,HE GOT MARRIED.While he was married he was always trying to rub up on me.You just have to stand up to him and stop letting him stress you out.Now when he comes around and tries to smooth talk me,I just laugh in his face and say,"You got othe child support money ? " Ok,goodbye.

Mi love dat wan Panny...mi haffi try DAT wan nex time...betcha I won't hear from his a$$ in 2-3 months!!! The words "child Support" are like Krpytonite tuh dat Man!! :lol::lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
quote]

Mi love dat wan Panny...mi haffi try DAT wan nex time...betcha I won't hear from his a$$ in 2-3 months!!! The words "child Support" are like Krpytonite tuh dat Man!! :lol::lol:

Mine seh em radda die in jail befor he gime hanyting :blink::wacko: Las time me mention it we didn't hear from him for a while :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Girl i feel you too, going thru the exact thing, but why? "YOU GOT A WOMAN" "Never let them see you sweat!

:thumbs: I went fi x-mas dinner at his parents house, I was invited by his parents, I went hubby was out of town, I met the new GF, to think de min she was gone, he was all hup in mi face, chat bout wha yu scared of mi for, blockin mi wey as I tired to come down some steps :blink: I'm not scared jus MOVE out mi RASS wey!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl i feel you too, going thru the exact thing, but why? "YOU GOT A WOMAN" "Never let them see you sweat!

:thumbs: I went fi x-mas dinner at his parents house, I was invited by his parents, I went hubby was out of town, I met the new GF, to think de min she was gone, he was all hup in mi face, chat bout wha yu scared of mi for, blockin mi wey as I tired to come down some steps :blink: I'm not scared jus MOVE out mi RASS wey!!

:thumbs::thumbs: Good fuh yuh Brownie!!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

How do yall discipline your kids?...my husband was a little upset cause he seh mi pickney don't do nuttin me seh cause mi neva whip dem rass...Was upset cause she did not wash the dishes last night like we both told her too, We went to bed early left her up BC she'd jus gotten back from getting her hair done and still needed to eat... anywho I came home from wuk des morning to find the sink with dishes and him pissed..he seh he's tired of telling her ova an dova to do tings and her excuse is "I forgot" or I didn't hear you or Oh did you mean that" Then he goes back into this JA kids don't do this or that...I'm like babe it dosen't matter where she come from..she jus like other kids are damn hard headed :angry: I not the one to whip my kid at the drop of a dime...I do take things away but...I guess it's not helping. I guess I'm tooo soft. :blush:

Edited by brownnskinn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel 'ya. I don't hang out with my childhood friends for the same reasons. I met a group of nice women at gym...we usually go for out for drinks and go shopping once a month.

Damien and I spent all of our free time together so we need a break sometimes. We work the same hours, go to gym together, grocery shop, movies....I enjoy my "me" time.

There some really nice people on this thread. I met five of them in person so far and talked to many more on the phone. We have a strong support system...we have laughed, cried and supported each other over the years...it's nice.

Like others have expressed...this site and the Yardie Family is one of my biggest support systems in my life right now. So many other people just don't get what it is like to go through the whole process and the struggles and the accomplishments. It is wonderful to have all of you :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.