• I am an hispanic female
    • I am an asian male
    • I am an asian female
    • I am a middle eastern male
    • I am a middle eastern female
    • I hate/dislike Obama

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Remember, if you aren't a US citizen, then your opinion is worthless and we don't want you voting... :innocent:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted for him for senator when he ran in illinois....i like him..i hope he remains the senator here...white male

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Hey! We found all of those missing white females who forgot to vote in the other poll saying that they love Hillary!

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hmm they hate Barack, too???

White females, stop the hate :jest:

:lol: must be a bunch of closet ann coulters around here. :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

At least with Ann Coulter you know where you stand. That's better than being talked about behind your back in a chat room or with people who might feel inclined to pass the conversation along to you afterwards..... Ann Coulter only has one face - as repulsive as it may be.

Timeline
At least with Ann Coulter you know where you stand. That's better than being talked about behind your back in a chat room or with people who might feel inclined to pass the conversation along to you afterwards..... Ann Coulter only has one face - as repulsive as it may be.

very true :thumbs:

some just don't know that chat rooms can hold the chat discussion afterward in history - and that hours afterward, someone can go read it to find out they are being backstabbed by a person who claims to be their "bff". :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Yup.

It hasn't been very busy for the last couple of days, though....

Mon Jan 21 19:03:12 PST 2008

isleta521: hey

That's the last item in the history.

Well, I just copied an existing poll. I - at least - did put in "hate/dislike".....

Timeline
Well, I just copied an existing poll. I - at least - did put in "hate/dislike".....

hater! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Yeah, that's me. I'm a hater. lol

Filed: Other Timeline

;)

"Hate" is a pretty strong emotion. Takes a lot of cosmic energy to even have the emotion. Because I'm lazy, I'm saving my hatred for people who really deserve it - like somebody who purposely murders a loved one or something like that. Not a political candidate.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think I voted wrong.....way too early on a Tuesday morning after a holiday.....

I meant to somehow say I like him so far.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip