sarah and hicham

Train and bus tickets as evidence

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I have a quick question: I have bus tickets and train tickets from when I was in Morocco, however as some of you may know they don't put your name on any of the tickets. Should I even include those in my book of evidence of having met that I am giving to Hicham for his interview since these tickets do not have either of our names on them?

Thanks!

Sarah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I don't think it would do any harm to include them , but if they don't have your names on them I don't see how they could be helpful. I'd send them.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I wouldn't send them as they would be useless without identification. You could've taken them from anybody. As long as you have plane tickets or some other form of transportation that includes your name on it to show that you entered the country, that should work just fine. Good luck :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You had to prove you had met when you sent in your I129-F. I wouldn't think he would need these for his interview. I'm sure he will have pictures of the two of you if needed. He needs to prove you have an ongoing relationship, such as cards, letters, emails, telephone calls from you.

Doreen :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sarah... i have to agree with icey and myfellah...

i wouldn't send the train tickets... lots of contact is what they are looking for.

wishing you the best,

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
sarah... i have to agree with icey and myfellah...

i wouldn't send the train tickets... lots of contact is what they are looking for.

wishing you the best,

Lynne

I agree with the above ladies and not worry of tickets.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ditto to all of the above.

For proof we've met, I had a ton of pictures of us together and of my family and him in Egypt, copies of my passport pages with the entries into Egypt and the plane tickets.

And for proof of an ongoing relationship, I printed a screenshot of a few of our email pages and made copies of letters we sent to each other.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

I think definitely key are going to be those pictures of you together, especially of you with his family and him with your family, if possible, and emails and phone calls. Based on what I've seen other people posting, that seems to be consistently what they're most interested in.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Timeline

I sent in everything in the I129F from my visit, including the food receipts from the airport in New York during my layover and the train tickets, and the cave tour tickets, as well as postcards of the caves and the menu from our favorite restaurant. I taped them on pages I typed captions on explaining everything, just like in a scrapbook. I have no idea if it helped or not, but I know it didn't hurt. When Abdel was at his interview the guy had the file in front of him and was smiling.

As for him taking them to the interview, I doubt that will help much, like everyone else said. Pictures seem to be the big thing in Casa, but Abdel also was wearing the engagement ring and had a celibacy certificate to show we weren't married. He also took the things I sent him for his birthday with him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.