aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Okay I don't know about the rest of you all but this quote and reply thing is really confusing me. Can someone please enlighten me to the new process? :unsure:

Dont know either so please someone enlighten us with your quote - reply knowledge

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I don't know all the intricacies but if you click Quote then Reply right next to it, it will have the quoted text in the field where you type your reply. You can then alter it, or type above/below it.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

I don't know all the intricacies but if you click Quote then Reply right next to it, it will have the quoted text in the field where you type your reply. You can then alter it, or type above/below it.

Well I just used the reply option so let's see what it does.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I think someone asked about Laurel, but I don't remember. Anyway, we haven't talked in a while. Since January I think. I haven't been to her chat for 3 weeks and we haven't really had anything to talk about. I e-mailed her yesterday just to see if she had heard anything and she hadn't. So that's it really.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Well I just used the reply option so let's see what it does.

Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with quote...when you hit reply alone, it quotes for you. LIke this one. Just remember to click the reply button on the bottom of the post not the top, unlike the old forum.

I love my job.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Melissa I would definitely send an email! Sorry guys I havent had time to come on today. went to work till eleven and then went to the Dr. Still not going to release me and finally decided he wants an mri done! how crazy its been over a month and a half and is just now ordering this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

I need a dolly! And I can't find one....

:lol::lol::hehe::o:unsure: .... boy it has been a long day for me too.... I was thinking (elvia's dirty little mind...) Why in the world would she post this on a public forum... I mean I know that it is lonely at times.... (then I reread the post and got it...) I am still thinking dirty though :devil::devil:

I'm still laughing.... I can't take it..... LOL and all the other laughing on the floor in the chair in the couch in the bathroom....(okay well maybe not that far) but I'm still laughing.... someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I need a dolly! And I can't find one....

Try Home Depot or UHaul, I know they both rent them. You might try Lowes too, my guess is they would have them too. Hopefully you have one of these around you. Even if it's a small Uhaul rental place, they might have them, I think you can look them up on the Internet and find ones close to you, that'd probably be your best bet.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart"

our extended timeline

05/05 - Entered US
10/3 - Mailed I-485 and I-765
10/14 - NOA1 for AOS and I-765.
10/22 - I-485 Biometrics NOA received, appt 11/15
10/27 - Touched on both I-485 and I-765.
10/31 - I-765 Biometrics NOA dated 10/24. Appt on 11/29 at 12PM.
11/15 - Biometrics for I-485 and I-765 done on same day.
11/16 & 27 - Case "touched" on bcis.gov.
12/7 - EAD approval by e-mail. Card is on its way. Thank you Lord!!
12/12 - Received EAD.
1/9/06 - Applied for SSN. Received 1/17
3/30 - Got our AOS Interview notice!! Interview date 5/31
5/31/06 - Permanent residency granted! Passport stamped IR6. God is so faithful!

2/2/16 - Mailed in N-400 paperwork

2/10/16 - Received text that N-400 paperwork was received.

2/16/16 - Text that fingerprint appointment has been scheduled.

3/1/16 - Biometrics interview, Naperville, IL

3/11/16 - E-notice that case is in line for an interview

7/8/16 - Text/site updated that Interview date has been assigned

7/14/16 - Received letter dated 7/11 with interview date on 8/11
8/11/16 - Interview, given paper that said passed test but no decision can be made at this time.

10/18/16 - Received text, status online updated to say oath ceremony has been scheduled!!!!

Notice: I am not a lawyer nor legal profession; my posts on this website are just my lay opinions, formulated from my own case.

I can't take this anymore.... my eyes are watering and the person that just walked by my office is all like "what the hell is wrong with you and why are you laughing so hard" :jest:

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.