aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

This forum has died! Well anyways just came on to say hi to anyone who does check back here. Have no idea what will happen w/ tacho and I but we are trying to work it out. Hpe all is well w/ you guys.

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ashley! Yeah, it's pretty much dead. I check back every once in a while to see if anyone has posted but no one ever has. I guess we all have other things to do now. Glad to hear you and Tacho are trying to work things out. I hope it goes good for you both. We still haven't had any luck in the baby dept so we are still trying. Hopefully something will happen next month or we will have to go back to the clinic again. Have a good day!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Well I hope you have some news soon. Yeah we are making it . It is very hard but well see what happens.

married May 31 2003

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

que sera sera

Timeline

Have you ever heard of

WWW.myspace.com

it would be neat if we joined and exchanged buddie lists.

you can find me if you do search by my email.

ashleydpinzon@yahoo.com

married May 31 2003

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

que sera sera

I have heard of it but I've stayed away from it because of all the things going on about it in the media. Melissa tried to get me to make a myspace page but I just really don't have time to keep it up. I've got so many other things going on. I will check your page out though. I hope things are going alright with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry that I have not been out here much either. Seems like life just gets busier, can't imagine what it will be like when we add the new baby to the mix. We are going to Florida to visit with my mom, we are leaving tomorrow morning and I will be back in the office on the 5th. Just wanted to try to get some more time with them before they leave for Paraguay for a year. They leave on August 1st, they have decided to become missionaries....at least for a year, then they will be back.

Alex broke a few bones in his right hand (lucky for him he is ambidextrous). He got a cast on his hand and will not be able to enjoy the beach as much as normal. I bought his a plastic cover for it, so that he can take showers without getting it wet. We are going to take it when we go to the beach to keep out the sand and maybe let him get in the ocean just a bit. He gets it taken off on the 11th.

Everything else is going ok. We go for the second u/s on the 10th, still not going to find out the sex of the baby. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Charity: I am still rooting for you and Javier. I am sure that with lots of practice you guys will be expecting soon. :luv:

Miss everyone, wish we had more time to get out here and talk.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Benita: I was wondering what had happened to you. What happened to Alex's hand? I hope it wasn't too bad. I can't wait to see the new picture of the baby. Hopefully next time it will show us something. :lol: I'm glad to hear you are going to spend some time with your mom before she goes away for a year. I'm still sorry she is going to miss the baby being born. Just make sure you take lots of pictures. Have a great time and think about us while your lounging on the beach. Be careful too!

We didn't have any luck this month on the baby thing so maybe next time. If not, we are off to the doctor again. We have to take our little Daisy to the vet tomorrow. They think she is having seizures. She woke us up last night not able to breathe and she had wet herself. I felt so bad for her. It makes me very upset because she is my little girl and I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Javier says, "She's just a dog, don't get so attached." I can't help it though. I just hope it's not serious and they can fix it.

Have a great day! :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Alex broke his hand playing soccer, he went down on his hand and his face. Busted his lip and broke his hand in 2 places. He kept telling me the swelling would go down and that he did not think it was broken. So we did not go to the Doctor for about 10 days. It is doing fine now, hopefully when he gets the cast off everything will be healed well.

Finally heard from Social Security. They said he should receive his card in about 2 weeks. So he should have his cast off and be ready to get to work. That is if his hand is not stiff from being in the cast.

We really have been so busy and July is not looking any better. U/S on the 10th, cast off on the 11th, we have to go to Indy to get his passport renewed before the interview on the 26th. And these are the things we already know about not the ones that may just pop up.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday. Party hard, but responsibly. :dance::dance:

That means drink a few for the pregnant woman, but stay where you drink----just sleep on someone's sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't anyone doing any waivers through CDJ anymore. We all got ours approved and haven't been on much anymore. I guess it's good there aren't any more coming along to take our places but I'm sorry to see the thread go downhill. I still check in from time to time to see if there is anything going on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.