Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I agree, that stuff is going to alter your brain chemistry and is overkill just for insomnia, like killing a fly with a machine gun.......make that a nuclear bomb.

I advice you get a second opinion. Suggestion, get Ambien in the strongest dose and cut it in half for the rest of the month so you can take it every day.

Take it and do to bed within 5 min, you won't feel it knocking you out, you will just fall asleep and wake up refreshed. Try it, you'll like it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I agree, that stuff is going to alter your brain chemistry and is overkill just for insomnia, like killing a fly with a machine gun.......make that a nuclear bomb.

I advice you get a second opinion. Suggestion, get Ambien in the strongest dose and cut it in half for the rest of the month so you can take it every day.

Take it and do to bed within 5 min, you won't feel it knocking you out, you will just fall asleep and wake up refreshed. Try it, you'll like it.

I agreeeeeeeeeee my Doc will subscribe my doeses stronger so I can cut them in half and save some $$$

For real that stuff aint no joke...what kind of Doc is this??

Filed: Other Timeline

I agreeeeeeeeeee my Doc will subscribe my doeses stronger so I can cut them in half and save some $$$

I just PM'ed you :whistle:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just PM'ed you :whistle:

I replied

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Uno be careful

I was in accident 95 and ended up having a bothched surgery that left me with chronic arthritis. But before it was diagnosed I continued to work as a meter reader for the utility company and walked 8 hours a day. By the time I would get home my knee would feel like they were on fire, and my then doctor prescribed various arthritis drus but none helped with the pain , therefore, I could not sleep because of the pain. Well, eventually my doctor prescribed an anti anxiety as a sleep aid Alprazolam 2mg. It was no joke the sleep would be so hard it was like I was stuck (my mind would be awake, but I had o coax my body into wakin up). I took them for a week or so and realize how strong they were, I then began to break the pills until I came up with a dosage that did not leave me lathargic in the morning, that ended up being cutting one pill into 8 pieces ( remember a 2mg pill into 8 pieces. Mind you 13 years later a still have a bottle of the pills and they still work.

Anti anxiety under the guise of sleeping aid pills are no joke. just thinking about them is making me drowsey.

Destiny

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Uno be careful

I was in accident 95 and ended up having a bothched surgery that left me with chronic arthritis. But before it was diagnosed I continued to work as a meter reader for the utility company and walked 8 hours a day. By the time I would get home my knee would feel like they were on fire, and my then doctor prescribed various arthritis drus but none helped with the pain , therefore, I could not sleep because of the pain. Well, eventually my doctor prescribed an anti anxiety as a sleep aid Alprazolam 2mg. It was no joke the sleep would be so hard it was like I was stuck (my mind would be awake, but I had o coax my body into wakin up). I took them for a week or so and realize how strong they were, I then began to break the pills until I came up with a dosage that did not leave me lathargic in the morning, that ended up being cutting one pill into 8 pieces ( remember a 2mg pill into 8 pieces. Mind you 13 years later a still have a bottle of the pills and they still work.

Anti anxiety under the guise of sleeping aid pills are no joke. just thinking about them is making me drowsey.

Destiny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Uno be careful

Destiny

Girl, you are lucky, lucky, lucky. working as a nurse i notice that most of the physicians prescribe Xanax as an anti-anxiety/sleepaide, you should see the effects the drug s have on the elderly, like zombies, always in a coma-like state! Scary!

dana

Filed: Other Timeline

I hear all of you all (as you can tell, I did not take any meds tonight :whistle:).

I'm on it in da mo'nin. B)

ummm, charles, who sed u can go changin up on folks :bonk:

the peeps in sub saharan did not :no: vote on a name change :ranting::protest:

UNO (F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
You are too sweet.

I dont think the storm is over, I just think I am getting a break in the clouds...

Hugs

:star:

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, and Happy Wednesday !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I hear all of you all (as you can tell, I did not take any meds tonight :whistle:).

UNO (F)

I don't know anything about drugs......but I do know that I'm not good with change. Charles, you could have had a session to prepare us. Now, I'm all curplunked and ferhizzled! Where's my cheese?!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

UNO (F)

I don't know anything about drugs......but I do know that I'm not good with change. Charles, you could have had a session to prepare us. Now, I'm all curplunked and ferhizzled! Where's my cheese?!

i'm working nights until friday. then back to days. :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.