Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Sheesh, people....do I have to do everything for you???

Okay, there is a thread here on VJ and someone posted this into it:

Very interesting, I asked for the name of one African country and didn't see anything but your seriously and that you lived in one. Maybe you can come out with that country name and before you do, let me tell you about Ghana. Ghana is pretty and very much prettier then Liberia but they do have pit hole latrine in Ghana. People are coming from Ghana with infected asses full with rashes from those same latrines. Maybe the area you lived never had a that latrine but that doesn't mean that the entire do not have that latrine. I will say it again, NO AFRICAN COUNTRY RURAL AREA IS FREE FROM PIT HOLE LATRINE!

I wish to get the name of that country anyone wants to exclude from the above statement, no offense.

I took that little part of the sentence and laughed at how vulgar it sounded.

Yay, mother Omoba is here. Please protect me.

OH. The "just wanted to share...." post. I am lost...A bit confusing for me. I am enjoying my drama free, anger free, negative free time here in the cafe. I don't need to read other peoples drama to entertain myself in hopes of forgetting my own troubles... Not therapeutic for me :whistle::innocent::devil:

Not for me either.

There are few things I will get into drama over, and one of them is people posting their ignorance about Ghana and other African countries all over the place. That is a battle NO ONE wants to get into with me :devil:

ETA: When I sit at my desk muttering the word "moron" to myself, that is not good :no:

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
OH. The "just wanted to share...." post. I am lost...A bit confusing for me. I am enjoying my drama free, anger free, negative free time here in the cafe. I don't need to read other peoples drama to entertain myself in hopes of forgetting my own troubles... Not therapeutic for me :whistle::innocent::devil:

Yeah, you know how therapeutic drama can be. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Very interesting, I asked for the name of one African country and didn't see anything but your seriously and that you lived in one. Maybe you can come out with that country name and before you do, let me tell you about Ghana. Ghana is pretty and very much prettier then Liberia but they do have pit hole latrine in Ghana. People are coming from Ghana with infected asses full with rashes from those same latrines. Maybe the area you lived never had a that latrine but that doesn't mean that the entire do not have that latrine. I will say it again, NO AFRICAN COUNTRY RURAL AREA IS FREE FROM PIT HOLE LATRINE!

I wish to get the name of that country anyone wants to exclude from the above statement, no offense.

Not for me either.

There are few things I will get into drama over, and one of them is people posting their ignorance about Ghana and other African countries all over the place. That is a battle NO ONE wants to get into with me :devil:

ETA: When I sit at my desk muttering the word "moron" to myself, that is not good :no:

Very true!

Yeah, you know how therapeutic drama can be. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

no prob!

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Has anyone heard that song by Jazmine Sullivan and Missy?

It is stuck on repeat in my head.

Nope. What is it called?

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
good morning everyone. i see you there uno :luv:

what's this about a wedding this week? :dancing:

good morning everybody :luv:

hey charles, thats my niece, she's all the way in ghana :yes: ... :( ... :crying::crying:

p.s. her name is wayyy toooo lonnnng for me to spell (ahhhgain),

so look for it a couple of posts back :blush:

{post # 2166}

i sure hope she has a shortened version of her name :blink:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Has anyone heard that song by Jazmine Sullivan and Missy?

It is stuck on repeat in my head.

Nope. What is it called?

It's called I need you bad.

I just listened to it on youtube...not feeling it.

I know... that's how it was for me at first, but they play it so much on the radio that it's forced itself on me.

Filed: Other Timeline

yes charles, she does, its "AngelmadalineMameamoakuwaYeboah" :wacko: (no spaces in between) :rofl:

and to you Lil Missy (Asante) I double checked :yes: , that IS the spelling they gave me :hehe:

lets see...LL :wow: "infected asses full with rashes"...'nuff said :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline
yes charles, she does, its "AngelmadalineMameamoakuwaYeboah" :wacko: (no spaces in between) :rofl:

and to you Lil Missy (Asante) I double checked :yes: , that IS the spelling they gave me :hehe:

lets see...LL :wow: "infected asses full with rashes"...'nuff said :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uno, girl, don't let her make you second guess yourself. She is in the art of bringing people down. Come join my team and let's get her.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Not for me either.

I feel you Zee

After reading the first few post (I said out loud, huh? what the?); how creative a maggot filled pit toilet topic; ironically following LL's post with all the beautiful pictures of Africa. I looked at it as propaganda, and recognized that it was going to end up as a hot bag of smelly poop being dumped into a pit.

An email topic disguised as :innocent: (a just to let you know what is going on, check out Liberia's sanitation department, Africa is full of pit toilets topic) under the guise of helpful information :bonk: is very much in character.

Most of the people in this forum know that sometimes when you travel; you have to expect the un-expected and adjust. If you find yourself in a situation where pit toilets are the norm; you either hold your business until something else is available :help: , use the pit toilet :wow: , go to the bushes with some tissue :P , carry depends :lol: or use it on yourself :content: .

What ever is your choice is your choice: No informative warning is required.

another thing the people with the rashes in the asses :angry: ... :rofl: obvioulsy made a poor choice :rofl:

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I don't know, Uno!... :blink::lol:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Other Timeline

Uno, girl, don't let her make you second guess yourself. She is in the art of bringing people down. Come join my team and let's get her.

thanx for the invite :thumbs: , but the name is "UNO" for a reason :devil:

I don't know, Uno!... :blink::lol:

Snarky lil' missy :devil: :devil:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.